Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) (53087 Views)

Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic) / 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial / Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Ugwuoke347(m): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2020
A bigger crime is thus perpetrated upon the criminal.
What savagery!
What primitive brutality!
What cruel thoughtlessness!

The big thieves are in high places.
They are the ones that deserve mob action.

Well, things like this happen when the people have no confidence in the criminal justice administration.

And yet, lynching is such an insane response to crime.
That the police is not trusted to pursue prosecution to a good end is no justification for public murder of a perceived thief in cold blood by bloodless cowards whose bloodlust just found an excuse for ventilation.
I am very sorry for a great majority of Black Africans, the beastly Africans!
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Golan007: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2020
GOFRONT:
Where the lazy youths at??

Nobody has burnt Pondei.
Nobody has burnt Akpabio..
Nobody has burnt Orji Kalu.
Nobody has burnt Gandollar
Nobody has burnt Magu,
Nobody has burnt Obasa.

In Nigeria, Black lives never ever matter!!

Youths of this country and their double standards!!!!

Let us add more names:

Wike,

Peter Obi,

James Ibori,

Ibrahim Babangida,

Femi Fani-Kayode

you can add more at your pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by koning: 9:43am On Jul 24, 2020
dederocs:
Dont rob the poor, you know where the people with the money are, rob the poor and die.

Gbam. Very valid point. I am yet to see a thief burnt to death in The GRAs, Banana island's, VGC's and other high brow residential areas in Nigeria.

But steal a spanner at Ladipo, fish in Mushin or a phone in Ajegunle and you will be roasted if caught.

Just look at how these strong, young men wasted their lives. DO NOT STEAL, and if you must steal, STAY AWAY FROM THE GHETTOS. Do not steal from poor, struggling people like you. That can be very painful. And the gain is little.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by detolla(f): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2020
This is extreme
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Focusmind: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2020
See that one putting tyre round the neck of the robbers. We have lost humanity in us. These people that carry out jungle justice are capable of murder. Fear them.
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Xristars(m): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2020
This is so sad and annoying.

Too much poverty in the land.

see that idiot, there trying to increase fire.

common goat,i killed and roasted is still affecting me, na him person they kill e fellow human being.

#people should fear God. The devil is a bastard, he uses his people to kill hos people.
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by FullBlastLight: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2020
GOFRONT:
Where the lazy youths at??

Nobody has burnt Pondei.
Nobody has burnt Akpabio..
Nobody has burnt Orji Kalu.
Nobody has burnt Gandollar
Nobody has burnt Magu,
Nobody has burnt Obasa.

In Nigeria, Black lives never ever matter!!

Youths of this country and their double standards!!!!

Pple simply don't hv access 2 those looters, dt's why!

1 Like

Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Dgr8hassiE(m): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Gabkosh: 9:46am On Jul 24, 2020
Emvico34:
Stealing is bad we all know it. But jungle justice is not good either.
#SAYNOTOJUNGLEJUSTICE
Jungle justice is good especially for ritualists

1 Like

Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by FullBlastLight: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2020
phorget:
If you can do the crime then you should be able to do your time. If what belongs to you had been forcefully collected from you then you'll realize how it hurts to loose what was yours.
To those agitating for same punishment for our corrupt politicians and I say to you that their time will definitely come.

Nice one joor!

It's even because pple don't hv access 2 those looters in power like they hv access 2 common criminals marauding our streets!
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by bunnaes: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Seriously I wish the youths burn our politicians who steals the nation wealth like this... I wonder what satisfaction jungle justice gives to people, watching your people die, the smell of burnt flesh, or the cries and pleadings of the people before they die or maybe they even like looking at fire burning..

Only God can help us
You are a big fool.

Why can't they go and rob our politicians and big business men? They're robbing the poor

If I curse you now it will catch up with you.

Mumu
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by dederocs(m): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2020
koning:

Gbam. Very valid point. I am yet to see a thief burnt to death in The GRAs, Banana island's, VGC's and other high brow residential areas in Nigeria.

But steal a spanner at Ladipo, fish in Mushin or a phone in Ajegunle and you will be roasted if caught.

Just look at how these strong, young men wasted their lives. DO NOT STEAL, and if you must steal, STAY AWAY FROM THE GHETTOS. Do not steal from poor, struggling people like you. That can be very painful. And the gain is little.
some areas dem go chop the body grin
Leave an angry struggling man alone, unless you wan die.
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by AKzee(m): 9:50am On Jul 24, 2020
Some people get mind shaa.
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 24, 2020
DamnNiggar:

Stop this

Say yes to jungle justice and see how crime will stop drastically.

No body wants to die,so when thy are killed their body go tell demm

Dammmn niggarr

Isoright
what an ignorant thinking, you would be surprised while all that jungle justice was going on another thief is busy pickpocketting amidst the crowds. what if they were accussed wrongly? would you still support this barbaric, illegal and morally wrong act? besides anyone can be wrongly accussed including you.
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 24, 2020
dederocs:
Dont rob the poor, you know where the people with the money are, rob the poor and die.
True, they will unleash their frustrations, anger and hate on the thief/thieves.
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by joyandfaith: 9:56am On Jul 24, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1359144/angry-youths-set-two-men-ablaze-allegedly-robbing-imo-state-graphic-photos/

if I am a police officer or soldier, I will shoot to kill any person seen in scene of jungle justice.
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 24, 2020
Ugwuoke347:
A bigger crime is thus perpetrated upon the criminal.
What savagery!
What primitive brutality!
What cruel thoughtlessness!

The big thieves are in high places.
They are the ones that deserve mob action.

Well, things like this happen when the people have no confidence in the criminal justice administration.

And yet, lynching is such an insane response to crime.
That the police is not trusted to pursue prosecution to a good end is no justification for public murder of a perceived thief in cold blood by bloodless cowards whose bloodlust just found an excuse for ventilation.
I am very sorry for a great majority of Black Africans, the beastly Africans!
The sad thing is that they could have wrongly been accussed, anyone can be wrongly be accussed including the people who are supporting this barbaric and immoral act.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by chinedumoooo: 9:56am On Jul 24, 2020
Capital punishment for all arm rubbers and its likes.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 9:57am On Jul 24, 2020
THIS IS JUNGLE JUSTICE !

Politicians who steal BILLIONS OF NAIRA even DOLLARS nobody does any harm to them and their family members.

But a street boy steal they will give him the JUNGLE treatement.

Who is punishing Akpabio, Pondei, Tinubu etc for their crimes in stealing Billions of naira !
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Simvan: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2020
Werey element detected sad

Stealing is bad but jungle justice is not the solution
Perhaps some are stealing your money with Agbada and still oppressing you
What have you done about that?
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by dederocs(m): 9:58am On Jul 24, 2020
gypsey:
True, they will unleash their frustrations, anger and hate on the thief/thieves.
confam, going to rob a poor man is tantamount to going to kill him...
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by LadyExcellency: 9:59am On Jul 24, 2020
Emvico34:
Stealing is bad we all know it. But jungle justice is not good either.
#SAYNOTOJUNGLEJUSTICE

Stop this nonsense. Our Police and Justice system is skewed against the poor.

You will change your tune when these devil incarnates terrorize your neighborhood and rape your mother and sister in the process.
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by matrixme(m): 9:59am On Jul 24, 2020
Igbo people are naturally very wicked. I hope they are appeased now, for cutting short the lives of these two young men... Some other person even attested that it is a new norm in Aba. One of the victims was even pleading in the picture... wonder how these holy pass beasts sleep at night
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Makanaki127: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2020
WayStage:
I wish them quick recovery...
I no understand this forum still day use free mode, I feel say na only Facebook day do free mode oh
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:00am On Jul 24, 2020
Too Many Bad News
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Makanaki127: 10:03am On Jul 24, 2020
The person that video or snap this picture is very lucky if not somewhere like this snapping is highly prohibited,
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by stasius: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2020
In Nigeria black lives don't matter

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2020
Igbo burned another Igbo

Ike was given beating despite not doing enough in his constituency but these Petty thieves were burn

Biafra indeed, African will always be African. nonsense
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by GodWrites: 10:10am On Jul 24, 2020
Brandonx:
This is so wrong, it beats my imagination how people who beat and set thieves ablaze, watch them die still go to their various houses , bath eat and sleep peacefully.

I'm not supporting Jungle Justice, but if you've been stolen from before, you won't have pity for these miscreants.

These individuals are heartless. If they have the chance, they will steal and kill you off at the same spot.

Karma is always a bitch!

1 Like

Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Moscodee1990(m): 10:14am On Jul 24, 2020
Oh boy
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Kateykate(f): 10:14am On Jul 24, 2020
This is so touching. Sometimes I just imagine how the mothers of these fellows would feel, seeing or hearing that their children were burnt to death. No matter their crime, they shouldn't be killed this way.
Before we take an action on others, let's learn to put ourselves in their shoes. If you were caught stealing, wouldn't you prefer to be taken to the police station, rather than being burnt alive. God have Mercy.
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by uvie66: 10:14am On Jul 24, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1359144/angry-youths-set-two-men-ablaze-allegedly-robbing-imo-state-graphic-photos/
Which civilized society ? the one you made up or is the one where there is no light, no motorable roads, no COVID-19 testing, corrupt government officials, 419ers, yahoo yahoo is celebrated, proliferation of baby factories, armed robberies, kidnapping, banditry, terrorism, no hospitals, no running water etc etc. Please say something else and don't ever mention that we are in civilized society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) / Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed / Notorious Motorbike Snatchers Caught In Ogun, Given A 'Rare Face-Lift'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.