Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) (53090 Views)

Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic) / 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial / Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by koning: 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
jagorinho:

You are right, but these petty thieves do not have access to the wealthy, the rich people spend so much on security that these petty thieves have no chance, only sophisticated thieves have the guts to rob a rich man.

people asking why there is no drop in robbery cases with the incessant jungle justice, the answer is the psychology of a thief is funny they hardly learn lesson, a thief believes that a burnt/caught thief is not good enough, that if he was good enough he would have escaped, people shouldn't be surprised to see a thief stealing a phone in a mob about to burn another thief.

A post here gave details of what happened. These guys had guns. They were said to have robbed a man of his newly bought motorcycle at his home, torturing his parents in the process. With their guns, they could rob any rich person anywhere in Nigeria. Spending so much on security gives rich people a false sense of security. It is an illusion. Any thief with a gun can rob them. Just pray they don't target you.

I have been robbed of small money with a bare fist while stuck in traffic at Ikeja underbridge. A very muscular dude walked up to me, made a fist with crusty, bare knuckles in my face and demanded for money. Said he needed to eat. I jejely gave him some money and he left. He was ready to smash through the window glass. So with a gun, any body could be robbed. rich or poor. These barbacued young guys simply made a very bad decision by targeting a struggling man in their hood. No amount of security can save you if armed robbers lay ambush in front of your house waiting for you to come back from work. They will simply walk in with you once the gate is opened. That is every rich man's nightmare. And there wil be no one around to set them on fire.
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by hopexter(m): 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Seriously I wish the youths burn our politicians who steals the nation wealth like this... I wonder what satisfaction jungle justice gives to people, watching your people die, the smell of burnt flesh, or the cries and pleadings of the people before they die or maybe they even like looking at fire burning..

Only God can help us

It's really unimaginable and sad embarassed
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by jagorinho: 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
koning:

A post here gave details of what happened. These guys had guns. They were said to rob a man of his new bought motorcycle from his home, torturing his parents in the process. With their guns, they could rob any rich person anywhere in Nigeria. Spending so much on security gives rich people a false sense of security. It is an illusion. Any thief with a gun can rob them. Just pray they don't target you.

I have been robbed of small money with a bare fist while stuck in traffic at Ikeja underbridge. A very muscular dude walked up to me, made a fist with crusty, bare knuckles in my face and demanded for money. Said he needed to eat. I jejely gave him some money and he left. He was ready to smash through the window glass. So with a gun, any body could be robbed. rich or poor. These barbacued young guys simply made a very bad decision by targeting a struggling man in their hood. No amount of security can save you if armed robbers lay ambush in front of your house waiting for you to come back from work. They will simply walk in with you once the gate is opened. That is every rich man's nightmare. And there wil be no one around to set them on fire.

I get your point, but anybody can be ambushed irrespective of their background, I was referring to people saying why do petty thieves fail to rob the politicians and the wealthy, it is nearly impossible, how many times have you heared about thieves attacking senators , ministers or house of representative members? having a gun is not enough to pull that off, it is not a job for petty thieves a thief needs to be sophisticated to pull that off, that is why petty thieves would always rob poor people no matter if they acquire guns or not.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Ellie01: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
Emvico34:
Stealing is bad we all know it. But jungle justice is not good either.
#SAYNOTOJUNGLEJUSTICE

Corrupt govt from federal, state n local steal their future but they will praise them.

However, for an ordinary artifact they will burn a whole human to ashes.

If only we cul reset the minds of these thieves killing their fellow lowly thieves n concentrate on how to deal with the govt paper n biro thieves we will have achieved something.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ugwuoke347:

That too is a possibility.

I have witnessed it firsthand in delta state in Lagos and now in ibadan.
This is the new Tactics of cult groups.
Before when they used to crush a lot of members from both sides will be kill and police and soldiers will be sent to those areas to even kill more of them. To know what they are doing once they see somebody for another cult group they just label him as a criminal and set him ablaze the police will not even bother of investigating anything but that is the end of story . If you look all of these people which are burnt you never hear what they stole.
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
phorget:
If you can do the crime then you should be able to do your time. If what belongs to you had been forcefully collected from you then you'll realize how it hurts to loose what was yours.
To those agitating for same punishment for our corrupt politicians and I say to you that their time will definitely come.

what are u saying? So jungle jungle is the solution? Whats the work of the police? As a matter of, they have absolutely no right to even beat them......do u know that some innoccent people have lost their lives. Due to this uncivilized bullshits....anyway, this nonsense have stopped in lagos......
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
owoshuyi:
This is inhumane and insane and barbaric.
One of the commandments says THOU SHALT NOT KILL.

These guys burning the 'thieves' are no better. Blood on their hands now. Why not hand them over to the law enforcement?.

This jungle justice has been going on for long and yet stealing has not stopped, but the white men that don't do such are still developed than us.

NIGERIANS ARE THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA

Nigeria's problem all over the world is illiteracy. I was just watching a week ago Nigerians in America and UK protesting and supporting the black life movement. I was just wondering to myself when our country is 100% worse than those countries which they are staying in. Somebody will leave his Village which people are being killed every day and he runs to another man's country which somebody has built and he started chatting black lives matter when in his Village he could not open his mouth. Illiteracy stupidity and laziness is a problem in Nigeria
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
bigestPREEKhere:
if this was a norml society, police will trace those guys that carried out this act and charge them for first degree murder.
the idiots will see the nddc chairman and akpabio and be calling them oga honorable. etc. blacks are scum

i will try and forward it to police headquater in abuja and the state command....as a matter of fact, will also send it to bbc and cnn......this shit gotta stop....no wonder western world see us animals.
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
hammer8:
ALL NIGERIA POLITICIANS ARE KLEPTOMANIACS.

Please are the Citizens any better .
These people at the top did not start from the top they started from the grassroots especially in their home it is Vision of the Citizens which created those politicians just look at somebody like hush puppy. What the people want is what they get in the UK we Nigeria will tell you it is better they vote for themselves and suffer
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Sleekfingers: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
fykes:
Burn den all please.... If u never encounter these devils u will pity them. Pray unnever encounter these heartless armed robers

so killing them is the solution? Why was the police established?
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Sleekfingers: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
sigiyaya:
Which youths are you talking about? God has nothing to do with our situation in Nigeria, we are simply paying for our many years of ignorance and stupidity and it will continue even beyond our generation until we the people say that enough is enough. God can not help us.

you are absolutely right...ï think say na only me dey think like this......
Nigerians keep waiting for manna from heaven. As if na God put us for this mess......God got nothing to do with our problem....as if na God develop france and germany......nigerians mumu don collect phd
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by owoshuyi(m): 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
It's just a very shameful thing.
I agree with you.
Like I used to tell people around: PACK ALL NIGERIANS TO USA, AND BRING ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS TO NIGERIA, YOU WILL SEE HOW USA WILL BE DAMAGED AND ON THE OTHER HAND, NIGERIA WILL BE TRANSFORMED FOR GOOD.

SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Nigeria's problem all over the world is illiteracy. I was just watching a week ago Nigerians in America and UK protesting and supporting the black life movement. I was just wondering to myself when our country is 100% worse than those countries which they are staying in. Somebody will leave his Village which people are being killed every day and he runs to another man's country which somebody has built and he started chatting black lives matter when in his Village he could not open his mouth. Illiteracy stupidity and laziness is a problem in Nigeria
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by mbahdi(m): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
Emvico34:
Stealing is bad we all know it. But jungle justice is not good either.
#SAYNOTOJUNGLEJUSTICE
Guy u must be joking,although i pity then,but i cnt condem jungle justice,someone dat cnt work bt decide reaping were he did nt sow sud die anyhw,my neighbour borrowed 200k just to use and buy goods to sale 4 dis ileya,on her way to d market she was robbed,my other neighbour after many years of struggling,he managed to buy bajaj to be doing okada,just a wik,he packed d okada beside d road to poo,afta pooing his bike was no where to be found,dis guys kip causing people pains.so if truely there are thieves and not wrongly accused,may there die d second death.no pity,remembr evryday 4 d thief one day for d owner of d house.and those sayin politicians,hope u r payin ur tax,cos if u dnt pay tax no nid complaing,n did politicians forcefuly collect something 4rm u
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by phorget(m): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
Sleekfingers:

what are u saying? So jungle jungle is the solution? Whats the work of the police? As a matter of, they have absolutely no right to even beat them......do u know that some innoccent people have lost their lives. Due to this uncivilized bullshits....anyway, this nonsense have stopped in lagos......

Jungle justice is not the solution and as a matter of fact nothing would ever be the solution not even the police you mentioned. Do you also know that some innocents are also in prison due to your police ineptitudes?

It actually hurts to loose what you've laboured for over the years within a few minute just because some Randy individuals are wielding weapons,If caught in such act then whatever the mob decides would be the best...Shikena.
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Sadiq001: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
Sabadon:
pathetic, naso fine boys tk go
...very bad
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
ori yeye ni mogun taise lopo
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by chatinent: 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
hammer8:

IF U WERE RAISED WITHOUT LOVE, WILL U BE CARING?

EVEN SOME OF US RAISED WITH LOVE ARE HEARTLESS.

SO WAT ARE THE CHANCES OF THOSE RAISED WITHOUT?
It's no justification to rob.
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by ogahope(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
I see gross foolishness in the side of the people that carried out this jungle justice. They are murders. Our real enemies are the corrupt leaders.
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Hardey10(m): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
From tarred road to inside bush
How come?
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by sigiyaya(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
Sleekfingers:

you are absolutely right...ï think say na only me dey think like this......
Nigerians keep waiting for manna from heaven. As if na God put us for this mess......God got nothing to do with our problem....as if na God develop france and germany......nigerians mumu don collect phd
Bro i tire.... Do you know that sometime i begin to think why our people reason so poorly cry cry
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Christistruth00: 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
The people who did this are themselves Murderers.

Why don't they try doing the same to the their Leaders who stole their state into desolation if they think they have liver?
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Slynation(m): 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
hammer8:

THE REASON NIGERIA HAILS THEIR THIEVING POLITICIANS IS BECAUSE THEY TOO HOPE ONE DAY TO BE IN THEIR POSITION AND STEAL.

EVER WONDERED WHY SOMEBODY WILL STUDY MEDICINE AND TURN POLITICIAN, HOPING TO BE PRESIDENT.

ALL NIGERIANS DREAM TO BE PRESIDENT, NOT TO WORK BUT TO STEAL.
Well that's for them....everybody gat different ambitions in life, actually many went there to work, but seeing the level of corruption going on at the higher echelon because you must settle godfathers naw, they automatically switch and start embezzling funds with the notion of "since you can't beat them, you join them"

Reason I respect the likes of Barth Nnaji (A formal minister of Power) who resigned peacefully instead of compromising his personality....
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by planetx: 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
Only small thieves get this type of treatment
True talk, when have you ever heard of heavily armed bank robbers ever facing jungle justice. When even policemen are killed during their operations, so only petty thieves face this kind of treatment.
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by mrkings84(m): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
The people who did this have no human sympathy.....
My heart nearly jumped out of my chest on seeing this...
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Eventxpo(m): 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
Why are we this wicked?
There is no justification to taking another persons life.

No matter what, thou shall not kill, why bring upon generational curse to yourself.

Remember, every human being is an extension of God
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Arewa1408: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
What a lot of people don't realize is those people that burnt them has blood on their hands and makes the society/community unsafe for everyone. Now tell me would you like to have one of those killers as a neighbour? Imagine what he can do over a normal quarrel??

1 Like

Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Babapyro: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nigerian youths are the most unfortunate set of people I have ever seen in my life
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Ugwuoke347(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I have witnessed it firsthand in delta state in Lagos and now in ibadan.
This is the new Tactics of cult groups.
Before when they used to crush a lot of members from both sides will be kill and police and soldiers will be sent to those areas to even kill more of them. To know what they are doing once they see somebody for another cult group they just label him as a criminal and set him ablaze the police will not even bother of investigating anything but that is the end of story . If you look all of these people which are burnt you never hear what they stole.

You have a point there.
Nothing is said about what the "thief"
or "thieves" stole.
Unfortunately, the police who should investigate these things is heavily compromised.
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Doyou2019: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
Brandonx:
This is so wrong, it beats my imagination how people who beat and set thieves ablaze, watch them die still go to their various houses , bath eat and sleep peacefully.

I have one word : Psycopaths.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed / Notorious Motorbike Snatchers Caught In Ogun, Given A 'Rare Face-Lift' / Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.