Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Edo Poll: Oshiomole Assures Supporters Of Ize-Iyamu’s "Landslide Victory" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Poll: Oshiomole Assures Supporters Of Ize-Iyamu’s "Landslide Victory" (16332 Views)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. / Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week / PDP Planning To Rig Saturday’s Poll- Oshiomole Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Poll: Oshiomole Assures Supporters Of Ize-Iyamu’s "Landslide Victory" by kappGODSWILL(m): 11:37am On Jul 24, 2020
utenwuson:
Campaign going on with massive crowds everywhere, yet they won't allow tertiary institutions to open cos of the useless audio covid 19.

If government owned tertiary won't open cos of the useless ASUU, at least open privates universities to operate.

Oshiomole is shameless, campaigning for the same man he lambasted just four years ago with unprintable names is just weird to me....

You called him a thief, a looter, armed robber, cultists, rapist, finished law and never a lawyer, acid pourer.... And you still got the effrontery, the audacity, the temerity to raise his hand in shame simply because you want to lord over a state.....

Go n die
ok but what about pdp campaigning for a man they called a failure jxt months ago?

1 Like

Re: Edo Poll: Oshiomole Assures Supporters Of Ize-Iyamu’s "Landslide Victory" by kappGODSWILL(m): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2020
hotplate:
oshiomole is lucky that obaseki doesn't play his kind of dirty politics otherwise the media space would have been flooded with videos and fact of oshiomole highhandedness during his time as the Governor. haven't said that his presence here is to cast his only one vote which he his entitled to anything more would be strongly resisted by Edo people who has since made up their mind and become resolute in ensuring victory for governor Godwin Obaseki
oga speak 4 urself,which 1 b edo ppl.nobody like obaseki for my lg

1 Like

Re: Edo Poll: Oshiomole Assures Supporters Of Ize-Iyamu’s "Landslide Victory" by Anneka101(f): 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
basybasy:

Guy, tell me the price? Then, how long is it going to last? I mean the life span? What appliances can it carry? I

I'm not a guy! Call me because we have varieties of them.
Re: Edo Poll: Oshiomole Assures Supporters Of Ize-Iyamu’s "Landslide Victory" by Dminister(m): 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
basybasy:

His 4 years, na fight he take am fight. What project did he do? Tell us?
who used his four years fight? Abi you no see the Edo state agricultural base improvement, You no see how youths are gainfully employed through his empowerment program of skills and acquisition? How he discouraged Edo people from traveling to libya taking death risks he paid Libya returnees stipends, made them acquire skills and today many are gainfully employed. Abi you no the Edo state stadium wears new look? You no see all the major roads he dualized for easy access to gelegele proposed sea port that is pending? You no see the Edo state industrial park? He is working on the economic life Of the Edo people. The major areas that will bring industrial hubs in Benin he is working on..

All we are saying is that the Edo university is for the people of Edo state. Oshiomole wants to be taking 70% of the Edo university generated revenue to give the state 30% which brought the problem between Obaseki and Oshiomole. He knows Ize Iyamu will do as he says because they are the same thieves. We know all. Let the election comes.
Re: Edo Poll: Oshiomole Assures Supporters Of Ize-Iyamu’s "Landslide Victory" by bejeria101(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
Mylove55:
we will eat thief obaseki money and vote for APC.
very simple,
that is what we call audio support.

Na your business be that. With what your affidavit dullard leaders are doing it shows you clearly don't have sense.
Re: Edo Poll: Oshiomole Assures Supporters Of Ize-Iyamu’s "Landslide Victory" by MrSquint: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
This Oshomole has no shame at all and same is every one supporting him.

The same man you called a looter, thief, cultist, you said he poured acid on a man and made him useless, you said his certificate is fake, the song you sang for him is everywhere.

Your words should be your bond, if you say a man is a thief today and tomorrow you start singing his praises without publicly apologizing and owning up to your stupidity.

It means there's nothing honourable about you, no integrity attached to your being. It means nobody should take you or your words seriously.

DIRTY POLITICIANS WITH NO SHAME
ADAMS OSHOMHOLE IS FRAUD PERSONIFIED
Re: Edo Poll: Oshiomole Assures Supporters Of Ize-Iyamu’s "Landslide Victory" by adelaja70(m): 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
utenwuson:
but atiku did not win na..... That means the pastor is a failure just like atiku already
They both binis like me.. So anyhow
Re: Edo Poll: Oshiomole Assures Supporters Of Ize-Iyamu’s "Landslide Victory" by frankyychiji(f): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kawabonga:

You go soon chop ban... continue to dey abuse person papa cool
E don chop am already
Re: Edo Poll: Oshiomole Assures Supporters Of Ize-Iyamu’s "Landslide Victory" by errandsbyphina(f): 12:37am On Jul 25, 2020
Na God go help us for this country!!

PERMIT ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF
I am a fierce shopper!!! I am a profound sojourner in the marketplace. I source for locally made food/organic products anywhere in Nigeria and deliver best products to anywhere in the world. I can relieve you the stress of sourcing for items that is not readily available to you, either because of work or where you reside at the moment. Honesty, transparency and credibility is my priority in this business and I urge you to give us a trial. You will never regret it.
I am a fierce shopper!!! I am a profound sojourner in the marketplace. I source for locally made food/organic products anywhere in Nigeria and deliver best products to anywhere in the world, at your doorstep!!!. I can relieve you the stress of sourcing for items that is not readily available to you, either because of work or where you reside at the moment. Honesty, transparency and credibility is my priority in this business and I urge you to give us a trial. You will never regret it.
Let me be your personal shopper!!!! I am available for any sort of errand you may need
*Natural Fufu Powder
*Natural Dry Pap (Blend of your choice of corns)
*Natural Dried Starch (Niger Deltans Delicacy)
*Natural Palm Oil and Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
* Well Spiced Fried Snail or Raw Snails
*Neatly Picked Crayfish and Prawns
*PepperSoup and Banga Spices
*Real Ijebu Garri (To Kon) and Delta Yellow Garri
*Original Shea/Cocoa Butter
*Locust Beans (Iru)
*African Black Soap and Organic 2in1 Shampoo
*Foodstuffs Locally Gotten
WhatsApp: +2348066829967
Email: errandsbyphina@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAN, HURIWA Ask El-Rufai To Resign Over Kidnap Of 26 Baptist Students / Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation / Photos From Rivers State Honours Award Presentation Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.