Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,107 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:01 AM

IMC of NDDC Has Not Been Dissolved - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMC of NDDC Has Not Been Dissolved (11327 Views)

Rivers State Independent Electoral Commission (RSIEC) Has Been Dissolved. / Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members / Buhari Sends List Of NDDC Board To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMC of NDDC Has Not Been Dissolved by nairavsdollars(f): 7:23am On Jul 24, 2020
Na wa ooooo
Re: IMC of NDDC Has Not Been Dissolved by toprealman: 7:30am On Jul 24, 2020
SmartProf:
Una no fit dissolve am na since no be salt...what urgently needs to be dissolved is the corruption mentality of most Nigerians...it has produced opportunists who become economic hawks once anything position is handed to them. That's why most times these political victories and appointments are followed with serious thanksgiving cos it's like an open cheque to sudden wealth via embezzlement. Let the laws punishing corrupt officials be stiffened like it is in China and North Korea, then you'll see if things won't change.
"smart" prof, so na only salt fit dissolve abi?
Re: IMC of NDDC Has Not Been Dissolved by SmartProf(m): 7:32am On Jul 24, 2020
toprealman:
"smart" prof, so na only salt fit dissolve abi?

I no talk so o, I no get extra sheets else I for cite more examples grin
Re: IMC of NDDC Has Not Been Dissolved by Jamesz12: 7:32am On Jul 24, 2020
Senator Omo-agege, Nwaoboshi and their cohorts will fail in this campaign of propagandas and lies
Re: IMC of NDDC Has Not Been Dissolved by Jamesz12: 7:32am On Jul 24, 2020
On forensic audit we stand
Re: IMC of NDDC Has Not Been Dissolved by Gideon110(m): 7:35am On Jul 24, 2020
Anneka101:
Very soon all these noise about NDDC would be over and no one would be prosecuted.

We should just stop wasting our time.

All we need is prayer. These politicians are raping us back to back.
Sorry what we need now is action, revolution, taking it by force... Faith without work is dead... Good morning...

1 Like

Re: IMC of NDDC Has Not Been Dissolved by Sunriserealtors: 7:40am On Jul 24, 2020
Ok
If you are not lucky to be among the people who bought in Lush City Estate, here is another opportunity for you to invest in the City of Aba.

Another Estate in the Industrial and commercial City of Aba is here. Invest in Lush City Estate Ogbor Hills Aba.

Ego ole ka Ana ego Ala
Nani 375,000 maka okara plot
750,000 maka otu plot

Title: Registered Survey and Power of attorney

Promo! Buy 3 Get 1 Free

Re: IMC of NDDC Has Not Been Dissolved by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 24, 2020
Something they showed on NTA. Are his guys sure that madness no dey worry them small small.
Re: IMC of NDDC Has Not Been Dissolved by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 7:52am On Jul 24, 2020
Isn't it easier to believe in God than to believe you evolved from a monkey?
Re: IMC of NDDC Has Not Been Dissolved by emmyyoung4me(m): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2020
This is Nigeria

Check my signature

Re: IMC of NDDC Has Not Been Dissolved by SavageResponse(m): 8:10am On Jul 24, 2020
Is it really fake news?
Re: IMC of NDDC Has Not Been Dissolved by solz007(m): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2020
https://clevideon.xyz/550274773966521/
Check this out, Make money in $ from viewing videos

Click now, Thank me later.
Re: IMC of NDDC Has Not Been Dissolved by dboss12(m): 8:20am On Jul 24, 2020
I know is not gonna happy, it just bad belle people trying to cause confusion.
Re: IMC of NDDC Has Not Been Dissolved by Olami83: 8:32am On Jul 24, 2020
Anneka101:
Very soon all these noise about NDDC would be over and no one would be prosecuted.

To hell with your prayer.,.. We need action.

1 Like

Re: IMC of NDDC Has Not Been Dissolved by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 24, 2020
Anneka101:

All we need is strategic Action
Re: IMC of NDDC Has Not Been Dissolved by toprealman: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2020
SmartProf:

I no talk so o, I no get extra sheets else I for cite more examples grin
Nobody will turn off you mic bro.....just de blow de go!
Re: IMC of NDDC Has Not Been Dissolved by Deovolente1122: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2020
Nice one. meanwhile...nairalanders...beware of new ponxi in town.............kashoutnow. They are scamming Nigerians in this covid 19 era.

Re: IMC of NDDC Has Not Been Dissolved by AerialMapper: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2020
What would have been more surprising was if the news was not fake
Re: IMC of NDDC Has Not Been Dissolved by bibiano: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2020
“#BlackLivesMatter from an African Eye” by Henry Ejinwa https://link.medium.com/AlXeBLzxh8
Re: IMC of NDDC Has Not Been Dissolved by wumi2017(f): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
LordofNaija:

When you are selling at 5times the price in open market
that's your own problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diamond Star Commences Export Processing Operations At Lilypond Terminal / Take-off Date Of Nigeria Air To Be Announced Soon- Minister / INEC Projects 20 Million New Voters As CVR Begins Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.