Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

What GOD Reveal To Me Concerning The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What GOD Reveal To Me Concerning The World (1008 Views)

How Exactly Does God Reveal Your Spouse To You? / Revelation Which Christian Church Refused To Reveal To The Whole World / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What GOD Reveal To Me Concerning The World by Emvico34: 7:31am On Jul 24, 2020
Good day everyone. I will be brief so that it wounld'nt be boring.
pls pardon my errors.
on the 17th of april this year the Lord woke me up from sleep, then he said to me "write". At first, i thought i was dreaming. But after sometimes i realise that it was'nt a dream but a reality.
The Lord said to me, christians are winning the battle now more than before.
He said donald trump will be re-elected as America's president.
He said Biafra is going this year 2020.
He said many of the ipod that were killed during operation python dance made heaven,cos they are the chosen ones. Heaven is a city of justice.
He said all christian should read PSALM 35 everyday.
He said Jubiril ( Buhari)'s jugdement is near.
He said no muslim has ever made heaven, and no muslim will ever make heaven except they repent and accept the only begotten son of God ( Jesus christ)
He said the Devil is not happy that the christians are winning, that was why he wanted to use China to distroy the world, but they will fail.
Re: What GOD Reveal To Me Concerning The World by Emvico34: 7:32am On Jul 24, 2020
Tell Pastor Adeboye that it is well.
oyedepo is misleading his people, he only talks about prosperity and not the kingdom.
wearing of trousers, mini skirts, attachments, weavons, makeups, fixing of extra nails,earring, necklace etc will lead u to Hell fire even if you should read psalm 35 everyday you will still go to Hell.
Tell apostle Paul Adenuga and his brother Emmanuel adenuga ( of faith revival) and Wf Kumuyi to keep doing the work of God. Their reward is sure.
i will soon do the video and complete my stories
Re: What GOD Reveal To Me Concerning The World by frank317: 7:40am On Jul 24, 2020
Even ur God don't know the difference between the world and just Nigeria.

I hope there was enough heavenly vodka when the two of u were talking, because these messages sound like something drunk holy spirit would share.

1 Like

Re: What GOD Reveal To Me Concerning The World by JesusJesus: 7:40am On Jul 24, 2020
Mr prophet, why didn't your foolishness tell you where corrupt leaders go when they die, when Nigeria will be free from corruption, when ritualist and kidnappers will be doomed and receive judgement. How about when you will make it in life and the type of woman you should marry. He didn't tell you to stop being deceptive abi.

Bros, I pity you. You better stop joking with God, if his thunder strikes you ehhhh, I swear, you will burn to atoms.

1 Like

Re: What GOD Reveal To Me Concerning The World by donnie(m): 7:53am On Jul 24, 2020
Christians be deceiving themselves since time immemorial.

Now Donald Trump is their Messiah. Eye go soon clear una.
Re: What GOD Reveal To Me Concerning The World by Emvico34: 8:29am On Jul 24, 2020
frank317:
Even ur God don't know the difference between the world and just Nigeria.

I hope there was enough heavenly vodka when the two of u were talking, because these messages sound like something drunk holy spirit would share.

is Donald trump the president of Nigeria? Is China a state in Nigeria?
Re: What GOD Reveal To Me Concerning The World by frank317: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2020
Emvico34:

is Donald trumph the president of Nigeria? Is China a state in Nigeria?

Oga, what's happening in the world now is covid 19, not Donald trump or chaina or buhari.
Re: What GOD Reveal To Me Concerning The World by orisa37: 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
MAY THE MANIFEST OUR DREAMS FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS SAKE.
Re: What GOD Reveal To Me Concerning The World by Coldfeets: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
Emvico34:
pls pardon my errors.
on the 17th of april this year the Lord woke me up from sleep, then he said to me "write". At first, i thought i was dreaming. But after sometimes i realise that it was'nt a dream but a reality.
He said donald trumph will be re-elected as America's president.
He many of the ipod that were killed during operation python dance made heaven, cos they are the chosen ones. Heaven is a city of justice.
He said Eze iyamu will win do governorship election.
He said no muslim has ever made heaven, and no muslim will ever make heaven except they repent and accept the only begotten son of God ( Jesus christ)
He said the Devil is not happy that the christians are winning, that was why he wanted to use china to :-

He said all those things to you.

Yet, he couldn't even remember to tell you when covid19 will end.

What a joke he is!
Re: What GOD Reveal To Me Concerning The World by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
Can you please expand on this reality you speak of, and why you are only now posting about it?
Emvico34:
pls pardon my errors.
He said donald trumph will be re-elected as America's president.
He many of the ipod that were killed during operation python dance made heaven, cos they are the chosen ones. Heaven is a city of justice.
He said Eze iyamu will win do governorship election.
He said the Devil is not happy that the christians are winning, that was why he wanted to use china to :-
Also, can you please be more detailed in your assertions? For example,
Emvico34:
How exactly are 'Christians' winning what battle? What are or have 'Christians' been battling against? undecided
Re: What GOD Reveal To Me Concerning The World by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
orisa37:
MAY THE MANIFEST OUR DREAMS FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS SAKE.
Manifest what dreams for righteousness sake? Do you even begin to know what righteousness means? And what dreams? The one Jude warned you of? yes, Jude was an apostle of Jesus Christ too.

Jude 1 vs 8-7 (ESV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8. It is the same way with these people who have entered your group. They are guided by dreams. They make themselves dirty with sin. They reject God’s authority and say bad things against the glorious ones.[b]
9. Not even the archangel Michael did this. Michael argued with the devil about who would have the body of Moses. But Michael did not dare to condemn even the devil for his false accusations. Instead, Michael said, “The Lord punish you!”

10. But these people criticize things they don’t understand. They do understand some things. But they understand these things not by thinking, but by feeling, the way dumb animals understand things. And these are the things that destroy them.
11. It will be bad for them. They have followed the way that Cain went. To make money, they have given themselves to following the wrong way that Balaam went. They have fought against God like Korah[c] did. And like Korah, they will be destroyed.
Re: What GOD Reveal To Me Concerning The World by 1Sharon(f): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
Did he tell you anything about Leah Sheribu?

1 Like

Re: What GOD Reveal To Me Concerning The World by orisa37: 5:37am On Jul 25, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Manifest what dreams for righteousness sake? Do you even begin to know what righteousness means? And what dreams? The one Jude warned you of? yes, Jude was an apostle of Jesus Christ too.

RIGHTEOUSNESS is your RIGHT to LIGHT GOODNESS LIFE, YOUR FAITH HOPE PEACE AND LOVE.

DREAMS ARE THE WAYS THAT THE LORD WATCHES AND SPEAKS TO THE RIGHTEOUS AMONG US .

JUDE WAS AN APOSTLE BEFORE ME I AM ORISA, A SPIRIT MORE POWERFUL THAN JUDE.
Re: What GOD Reveal To Me Concerning The World by Sheunma: 6:56am On Jul 25, 2020
What did your god say is the cure for covid 19?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What GOD Reveal To Me Concerning The World by Kobojunkie: 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
orisa37:

RIGHTEOUSNESS is your RIGHT to LIGHT GOODNESS LIFE, YOUR FAITH HOPE PEACE AND LOVE.
. Your definition of the word righteousness seems to come from the zoroastrian belief and not Judaism.
orisa37:

DREAMS ARE THE WAYS THAT THE LORD WATCHES AND SPEAKS TO THE RIGHTEOUS AMONG US.
So His Spirit who lives inside of those who are His is a mute spirit? undecided
orisa37:

JUDE WAS AN APOSTLE BEFORE ME I AM ORISA, A SPIRIT MORE POWERFUL THAN JUDE.
You are more powerful than Jude? If you believe that, then.... undecided
Re: What GOD Reveal To Me Concerning The World by Emvico34: 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
Sheunma:
What did your god say is the cure for covid 19?
not only covid-19, any sickness at all can be defeated by reading PSALM 35 everyday
Re: What GOD Reveal To Me Concerning The World by Sheunma: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
Emvico34:

not only covid-19, any sickness at all can be defeated by reading PSALM 35 everyday
Then why are children dieing in their thousands from malaria in Africa every year when you have got this simple, cheap solutions?
Re: What GOD Reveal To Me Concerning The World by Emvico34: 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
Sheunma:
Then why are children dieing in their thousands from malaria in Africa every year when you have got this simple, cheap solutions?
those who believe and read psalm 35 daily are free from sickness and death. Life of immortality is not by force, is by choise. So chose life and confess it
Re: What GOD Reveal To Me Concerning The World by Sheunma: 5:44am On Jul 28, 2020
Emvico34:

those who believe read psalm 35 are free from death. Life of immortality is not by force, is by choise. So chose life and confess it
You are saying children have to believe in the Psalms before can be freed from illnesses?
Re: What GOD Reveal To Me Concerning The World by Emvico34: 9:08am On Jul 28, 2020
Sheunma:
You are saying children have to believe in the Psalms before can be freed from illnesses?
read psalm 35 into water and give it to little children, aged ones and the blind that cannot read to drink. Do it daily
Re: What GOD Reveal To Me Concerning The World by koxyz: 11:08am On Jun 12, 2021
Emvico34:

Tell Pastor Adeboye that it is well.
oyedepo is misleading his people, he only talks about prosperity and not the kingdom.
wearing of trousers, mini skirts, attachments, weavons, makeups, fixing of extra nails,earring, necklace etc will lead u to Hell fire even if you should read psalm 35 everyday you will still go to Hell.
Tell apostle Paul Adenuga and his brother Emmanuel adenuga ( of faith revival) and Wf Kumuyi to keep doing the work of God. Their reward is sure.
i will soon do the video and complete my stories
Time has proven all your predictions wrong and you can see that you are not being led by God but your emotions

2 Likes

Re: What GOD Reveal To Me Concerning The World by Emvico34: 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
koxyz:
Time has proven all your predictions wrong and you can see that you are not being led by God but your emotions
how.? Explain pls
Re: What GOD Reveal To Me Concerning The World by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
Emvico34:

how.? Explain pls

Go back and read your prophecies from the beginning. I'm so glad Donald Trump got re-elected this year.

Christians, in these last days, need to be careful of so called 'visions' and 'voices' they seemingly see and hear. I have had false visions too, it was allowed for a reason, for me to go deep in the Word for clarification and so as not to be tossed to and fro by so called revelations. The Word of God and His Spirit within a believer is enough guide.

Sometimes, many have seen things they imagined or it could have been from the pit of hell. Always ask for clarity and saturate your spirit with the Word so that it becomes difficult for Satan to deceive you. In these last days, many will be deceived greatly by false visions but those who have the Word will be firm.

(1) (Reply)

BOKO HARAM, ISIS AND TALIBAN are true followers of Islam. Here is why. / The Early Christians Were Fed To Hungry Lions / Morning Tea For Atheists In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.