Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) (62147 Views)

Newly Employed Security Draws Eyes On £740,000 1931 Painting In Russia(Pics) / Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall / Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by Commanderinpips: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
NewDelhi:
Nigerians and mediocrity. Thousands of artist from all over the world draw Trump everyday so what's special about this.

I have noticed that you are too jealous of Nigerian. Must you comment on everything Nigeria? Be warned
Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by bigplantainn: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
unpatrotic nigerian. u cant even draw buhari. have u seen any american wasting time to draw buhaari?

1 Like

Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by bigplantainn: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
NewDelhi:
Nigerians and mediocrity. Thousands of artist from all over the world draw Trump everyday so what's special about this.
nigerians are scum of earth
Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by skyhighweb(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
draw Hitler too, is like a scientist making a virus cause he can.

talent u have but use it wisely biko, trump na mumu
Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
Super wonderful

1 Like

Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by Masterclass32: 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
Looks like an actual picture. The boy is good.
Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by Fxwarrior: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
SweetJoystick:
Nice, would have been better if he had drawn a Nigerian anyway as that will be appreciated more....cos Trump no send person message

Unfortunately drawing a Nigerian will keep you in Nigeria but who knows if there's the faintest ray of hope Trump decides to invite him over, then the real change $tarts.

Then you will still be struggling for front page to see it.
Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by Zukiemoniey1(m): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
Na wowoo, but people are talented sha

Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by Exmilitant(m): 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
My Man Trump!

As you Continue to Make yourself Available to be used, GOD Bless you, Preserve you, Protect you, Empower you, and Continue to use you Massively and Mightily without Fear or Favor In JESUS NAME.... Amen
your way no clear me o. As in god dey use Trump?
Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by Exmilitant(m): 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
bigplantainn:
nigerians are scum of earth
You and your father and mother and brothers and sisters and your children, born and unborn! are scum of the Earth.

1 Like

Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by hopexter(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
illicit:
His eyes cheesy

was he cumming

Nahh! He's only winking at the artist for a job well done wink

1 Like

Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by seoxpert(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
This is superbly amazing

Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
Draw motor, this is an edited picture.
Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by billioncypher(m): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
light099:
Cool.
Quite commendable.

Africa is beginning to appreciate artworks.

We should also learn to appreciate digital artists, cartoonists, 3D modellers and movie effects creators.
Unlike what people think, all these involve more stress, talent and time than those done with pencil or paints.

The world should learn to appreciate the beat producers and instrumentalists too.
All the Froggido celebrities have been cashing out on the sweat of these people. Those who do less take all the glory, while those who do more take no glory.

The world should learn to appreciate those who deserve it.
God bless u sir, am an excellent movie vfx creator and a good cartoonist but still broke like hell, stil i cant give up on what I got passion for, i pray one day it pays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by Kingstanding: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
SweetJoystick:
Nice, would have been better if he had drawn a Nigerian anyway as that will be appreciated more....cos Trump no send person message
. Donald Trump maybe a racist but he is still gonna appreciate it more than PMB in one million times. Buhari no send anyone with drawing him.
Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by illicit(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Una wahala too much grin grin
Abi nah
Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by Jorge91: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
femmix112:
See The Beautiful Drawing Of President Trump By A Nigerian.

This beautiful drawing by a Nigerian boy of President Trump is amazing.

But why did he not draw Buha... grin Donnie is occupied at the moment. China giving him hot hot.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MayorArts001/status/1286001470052225026

The 17-Year-Old Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter is A Nigerian self trained 2/3 dimensional hyperrealist & bass guitarist Guitar.
Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
illicit:

Abi nah
Nairaland is full of comedian

1 Like

Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by Realist1(m): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
This guy is very talented , I'm impressed. shocked
It's just that he chose to draw someone with an
extremely bad character .

Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by Flytime: 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
NewDelhi:
because he's a Nigerian
We need to appreciate then to encourage others
Do you know what is going on in other countries,it's not like this is on news
It's called NAIRALAND for a reason

1 Like

Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by Openbusiness4: 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
This is just too fantastic. Wish I can draw like this sad
Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by raphy(m): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
realistic at his best I hop trump notice the niggah.
he deserve a visa to God own.country..
Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by raphy(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
Exmilitant:
You and your father and mother and brothers and sisters and your children, born and unborn! are scum of the Earth.
this is a real street niggah ..salute for the cyber slap. more weed power to the weed bro
Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by Exmilitant(m): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
raphy:

this is a real street niggah ..salute for the cyber slap. more weed power to the weed bro
Couldn't scroll past when the entire country of which i am a proud citizen is so denigrated.
Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by Openbusiness4: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
ecolime:
Super cool

This is pure talent.

As for Trump haters wey never reach airport before, channel your anger on those looting your future.
grin Kikikiki, confam

1 Like

Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by jovijovi: 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
Good job. God bless ur hustle.

Pls check my signature for ur original and affordable waist trainer we deliver Nationwide.
Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by bigplantainn: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
Exmilitant:
even me and my father and mother and brothers and sisters and my children, born and unborn! are scum of the Earth.
yes i know, including your villlage people cheesy cheesy
Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by Money2000: 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
femmix112:
See The Beautiful Drawing Of President Trump By A Nigerian.

This beautiful drawing by a Nigerian boy of President Trump is amazing.

But why did he not draw Buha... grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/MayorArts001/status/1286001470052225026

The 17-Year-Old Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter is A Nigerian self trained 2/3 dimensional hyperrealist & bass guitarist Guitar.

Trump will see it and pass. He no send una papa
Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by Netanya(f): 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
My Man Trump!

As you Continue to Make yourself Available to be used, GOD Bless you, Preserve you, Protect you, Empower you, and Continue to use you Massively and Mightily without Fear or Favor In JESUS NAME.... Amen
stop supporting people blindly..... only if you know who Trump is and what he does in private, you won't be saying this at all .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by AfroKnight: 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
He chose an unflattering picture of trump as his reference. Lol. Trump would prefer to look good at all times. Perhaps another picture of him smiling would do.

Anyway, this is a beautiful incredible work of art. Prodigious talent here.

BRAVO!

2 examples of nicer references he could have used. Either would definitely massage trump’s ego.

I guess the artist was looking for something with high contrast.

Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
grin Bubu’s face at the moment undecided undecided undecided

Re: Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office / Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) / Adebayo Seun, Artist Paints El-Rufai In Two Minutes, Sells It For N2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.