Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) (75463 Views)

Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) / Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight / Don Jazzy And Williams Uchemba Eating Suya As They Hang Out Together (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) by millionboi2: 9:38am On Jul 24, 2020
Make up is somtin else,u will b seeing ur ex face in another woman face,who uses dsame make up with her
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) by Neroiam(m): 9:38am On Jul 24, 2020
Forex enthusiasts

Make consistent profit with @drillonmarkets on telegram

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) by mmadu4: 9:38am On Jul 24, 2020
Jobless girl next thing she will be expecting monetary gift .Gold digger .
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) by flyingpig: 9:38am On Jul 24, 2020
And they think Buhari can't be cloned
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) by Dlewisi: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2020
Good job... Keep it up.
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) by FullBlastLight: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2020
Rubbish!
Yap, I repeat, rubbish!
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) by NobleRomm(m): 9:42am On Jul 24, 2020
wow....
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 24, 2020
stanliwise:
If we have people like this how come we don't see good makeup of fictional faces in our nollywood.

What worrys me most is that we see alot of talent scattered around everywhere but when it comes to time they would be needed, they are nowhere to be found.

Nepotism... the right ones are barely selected in all facets of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2020
Girl you got a job in aso rock

KEEP pushing your ad... Femi adesina will employ you
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2020
For those who think the man they call MR PRESIDENT is still there
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2020
Let her try Oshiomole, then I'll believe
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) by Roozzaay(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2020
bouncin04:
Damnnn Niggarrr !!!

She try ..

but doesn't look like my Niggarrr Davido for my eye ... maybe it is due to too much weed and alcohol...

Issorite
Alcohol is bad for your health, you don't need it.....Weed is okay for your body and soul
Wait, what I'm even saying

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) by Mascot57: 9:47am On Jul 24, 2020
Oga u need help
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) by Simvan: 9:53am On Jul 24, 2020
Some werey element detected cheesy
She tried
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2020
Is it OK to say the baba in aso rock is really not the baba we know?

because with what am seeing, a professional will do a perfect job
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 24, 2020
Wow! ... She tried epecially with that of willy uche.

Creative!
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) by iceybux(m): 9:57am On Jul 24, 2020
that uchenne nose and her nose ain't same... something missing
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2020
dazzlingd:
Let her try Oshiomole, then I'll believe

Lol... I think She'll need YOUR face for that cos that babe is way too pretty to be transformed to Oshi...
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:58am On Jul 24, 2020
Wow
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) by Eryyy92: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2020
bouncin04:
Damnnn Niggarrr !!!

She try ..

but doesn't look like Niggarrr Davido for my eye ... maybe it is due to too much weed and alcohol...omo pussy just dey hungry me this morning..

Issorite
damnn niggarr
you no fit be like slawoarmir

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) by Goldenfinger: 10:04am On Jul 24, 2020
bouncin04:
Damnnn Niggarrr !!!

She try ..

but doesn't look like Niggarrr Davido for my eye ... maybe it is due to too much weed and alcohol...omo pussy just dey hungry me this morning..

Issorite
.y do i have a feeling that you may not be the person you claim to be on NL.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) by Chizzybless: 10:06am On Jul 24, 2020
Mad ooh
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) by IBreakRules: 10:09am On Jul 24, 2020
bouncin04:
Damnnn Niggarrr !!!

She try ..

Issorite

Damnnn Niggarrrr!!!! You're a real nigarrr!!!

LMAO!! Oloshi!!!

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) by brightisodje(m): 10:13am On Jul 24, 2020
bouncin04:
Damnnn Niggarrr !!!

She try ..

Issorite
Dem nigga go and marry undecided
bouncin04:
Damnnn Niggarrr !!!

She try ..

Issorite
Dem nigga go and marry
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) by Rigidity(m): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2020
JesusJesus:
This one no get work ooo
Don't think everybody will reason like you.......
If what she did is like NONSENSE to you, it read meanings lots of people who dont reason like you
na for your two coro coro eye she go make ham doing that same thing you term as play
If shaggi fit get money with his skit...... this girl too is a goal
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) by munanonye16: 10:17am On Jul 24, 2020
great work indeed
Re: Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) by Tolbanks(f): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2020
bouncin04:
Damnnn Niggarrr !!!

She try ..

Issorite

Na people like you go do am now and give the lady belle go now come back to NL and start asking people for foolish opinion saying, "advise me because i only did it once, we never loved each other".

IDIOTA!!! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? / Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) / Faithia Balogun Reacts To Wizkid And Tiwa’s Romance In “fever” Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.