Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Is It Advisable To Buy Ethereum Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Buy Ethereum Now (681 Views)

Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? / Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed / Is It Advisable To Get Married In A Self Contain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Buy Ethereum Now by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2020
Your comments pls
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Ethereum Now by Prince4945(m): 9:31am On Jul 24, 2020
There's never a wrong time to buy/invest in crypto. ..join this telegram group to Learn how to trade , and you would be given free signals weekly.

/blockchainremark
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Ethereum Now by DaCharis2016: 11:38am On Jul 24, 2020
Prince4945:
There's never a wrong time to buy/invest in crypto. ..join this telegram group to Learn how to trade , and you would be given free signals weekly.

/blockchainremark
Where is the telegram link?
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Ethereum Now by flywheelz(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
Yes you can go ahead for long term don’t trade with it (Gamble or ponzi) just keep it as a spot trade don’t transfer the coin to any website just get a blockchain wallet and keep your coin there and don’t forget the login details u will reap the benefit in few years time cool
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Ethereum Now by stanliwise(m): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
adetoroamos:
Your comments pls
Why etherum isn't really a bad idea. Becareful, there are many pitfalls especially when it comes to society like forsage.
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Ethereum Now by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
stanliwise:
Why etherum isn't really a bad idea. Becareful, there are many pitfalls especially when it comes to society like forsage.
thank you
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Ethereum Now by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
flywheelz:
Yes you can go ahead for long term don’t trade with it (Gamble or ponzi) just keep it as a spot trade don’t transfer the coin to any website just get a blockchain wallet and keep your coin there and don’t forget the login details u will reap the benefit in few years time cool
am planning to buy 1eth which is 125k naira bt told its going to cost me 140k but saw it’s 125k on the trade chart. Pls I really want to save this my money for future use
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Ethereum Now by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
Pls don’t send me any Dm or ask me to contact you. Just explain everything here and if your price is good try to notify me here
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Ethereum Now by Prince4945(m): 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
DaCharis2016:
Where is the telegram link?

Search for "blockchainremark" on telegram

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Ethereum Now by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
Prince4945:

Search for "blockchainremark" on telegram
your chain na rubbish and you do advertise rubbish der
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Ethereum Now by Prince4945(m): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
adetoroamos:
your chain na rubbish and you do advertise rubbish der

Ok
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Ethereum Now by Solzate(m): 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
adetoroamos:
am planning to buy 1eth which is 125k naira bt told its going to cost me 140k but saw it’s 125k on the trade chart. Pls I really want to save this my money for future use

Blood of Zachariah

My man 1eth in naira is 106,616,check it out on google ,but people trade for 125knaira ,so if anyone tells you 140k don't buy oooo
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy Ethereum Now by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
Solzate:

Blood of Zachariah

My man 1eth in naira is 106,616,check it out on google ,but people trade for 125knaira ,so if anyone tells you 140k don't buy oooo
How can I buy it for 106,616 k pls

(1) (Reply)

Is This Normal About Me - Nairalander Explains / post removed / This Video Will End Your Life Of Struggle. I Guarantee You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.