Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Look At What I Found In Royal Stallion Rice.. I'll Bet You'll Be Surprise! Photo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Look At What I Found In Royal Stallion Rice.. I'll Bet You'll Be Surprise! Photo (574 Views)

Meghan Thee Stallion Puts Her Boobs And Backside On Display As She Poses... / What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? / Look At The Snake Killed By My Friend Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What I Found In Royal Stallion Rice.. I'll Bet You'll Be Surprise! Photo by Tonway(m): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2020
When I popped up the bag and discovered the low quality of rice in it, my first suspicion was our Politicians, whom there are sizing grave vine” yummu” “yummu” rumors against them re-bagging some Custom’s seized contaminated rice and re-peddling same in the Nigerian markets. But after a second thought, I checked the bag again, and I said….”Oh oh- na them”. Indian_Nigerians.....for more reading, follow...https://www.fon.com.ng/2020/07/look-at-what-i-found-in-royal-stallion.html

Re: Look At What I Found In Royal Stallion Rice.. I'll Bet You'll Be Surprise! Photo by Enskynelson(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2020
So, what you have written is good and compelling enough to make one to click on the link? Work harder o because this is not good enough!
Re: Look At What I Found In Royal Stallion Rice.. I'll Bet You'll Be Surprise! Photo by astonished: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
my kind-hearted advise for you is to quit what ever you are smoking, also desist from blogging & embrace factory work.

look for factory work in your environment and you will be fine
Re: Look At What I Found In Royal Stallion Rice.. I'll Bet You'll Be Surprise! Photo by Tonway(m): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2020
my kind-hearted advise for you is to quit what ever you are smoking, also desist from blogging & embrace factory work.

look for factory work in your environment and you will be fine[/quote]

The aiders of iniquity for their bread's sake. O se!

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Naya Shows Off Her Feminine Assets On Instagram / “Return My Dollar, My Shoe Now “oba Akiolu Of Lagos Give 7days To Thugs" / I Just Killed This Small Snake, Pls Is It Dangerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.