Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

God is Probably Real (pratical) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / God is Probably Real (pratical) (2260 Views)

Baba Ijesha: God Is Not Man, Says Princess Hours After Court’s Judgment / UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) / God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by TheSourcerer: 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Squillaci:

What if God is not interested in this test? Shebi he get freewilll?
then he seems to be obviously wicked , not wanting somebody out there win 500k that could probably save a dying child who may one day change the world.
Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by TheSourcerer: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
Xavfra:

Aswrrrrrrrr.....

It will make it sweeter........ you'll be taken to the heavens
literally and figuratively haha ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
greatbuc:
See.. Many of us are like you.. The only difference is we have chosen places for ourselves in the afterlife as portrayed by most beliefs. Some say they will be transformed into animals, some say wine and virgins will be offered, some say mansions and happiness with crown of stars are their rewards. Which ever you choose, its perceived that there is more to hope for in death. Now if there is by any chance life after death, what will be your faith?
Man is too complicated to just fall from the sky and dominate earth.. Or how come we don't have aliens or more improvised men.. Or beings upgrading to manship. Science can't prove mans evolution hope you know? There is a Creator's hand in the making of man. Which other animal invents, learn more languages, have the perfect body parts to survive worlds ever changing scenery, keeps history, defend the planet from foreign bodies.. Lions can't do the job!! Something or Someone knew the world needed human beings. That's the God factor. I'm not saying all these because of your 50k but I think you should know few things that makes man special and responsible for the continuity of this world. Well until death happens. Now aren't you scared you'd be shortchanged if there is any goodies in the after life? I'll tell you how to choose a faith if you ask me.

i like u. u seem not to be an atheist or theist but you are open minded.

what is in the great beyound i know not but one thing i know for certain. our familiar old guy inside the bible is not the one behind the control wheels he is definately the work of greedy human like ourselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by TheSourcerer: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Mywd:

Stop Lying bro....... Try it today and see what will happen to u
lol please it's offensive and disrespectful to christains , if you follow me truly you would know morality and respect of your Religion I try as much as possible to respect it , even though there is no need to (probably you're constitutional right of freedom of religion of belive) either way I can legally say Fvck you
.... Annally with a blunt stick , ♥️♥️
Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
then he seems to be obviously wicked , not wanting somebody out there win 500k that could probably save a dying child who may one day change the world.
Yeah, but God can still exist and be wicked.
Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by greatbuc(m): 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
frank800:

i like u. u seem not to be an atheist or theist but you are open minded.

what is in the great beyound i know not but one thing i know for certain. our familiar old guy inside the bible is not the one behind the control wheels he is definately the work of greedy human like ourselves
I have placed my bet on God through Jesus Christ. I follow his tenets as its easier than any other belief.. The Man to follow is blameless and loves unconditionally. He never enslaved any man.. He loved both his and sinners.. He preached forgiveness.. He was not pedophile sleeping with children. He never slept with slave women or encourage it.. He respected peoples opinions and didn't force his faith on me. He called me Son even though I didn't deserve to be a slave. My brother even if the Bible is a fictional story book, I'll adopt it has a religion. Hmm if you read others, hmmm you go vex tear them o. They are filled with glorified Pedophiles and rapists stories.. Killings and sleeping with slaves where the order of the day. Some had suicidal leaders. Some traded in black slaves and now their followers are shouting black lives matter. If they pulled down statues of slave owners across the world who will denounce his religion because their religious leader traded black slaves. I pity Africans. Very educated but unenlightened.

1 Like

Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by TheSourcerer: 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
Squillaci:

then Jesus humility was hypocritical
Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by TheSourcerer: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
Squillaci:

let's say he is wicked god so why do you love him?
Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
literally and figuratively haha ,

grin grin
Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by gasparpisciotta: 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I'm giving 50 thousand to , anybody who can convert me to Christainity , Islam or whatever , I am Literally pleading to be saved and know Jesus , (btw it's a sin not to convert a sinner willing to accept Christ and you reject him ) in the Koran too

So now here I the rules ,
Post here why I should be saved by Jesus Christ and not Krishna ,

I have a Cup here filled with water , under controlled environment, let your all powerful God or Scary Shango to at least make little attempt to hang my phone or send lighting , all I need almighty Shango,, yaweh , Odin who who ever is your Lord and Savior , please move this cup .

Offer last 3 days tomorrow a hundred thousand , and on on the last day 500 , time begins now , post all proves here , give me a reason to worship Jesus not aight Ra , Yahweh is all super powerful , so moving this blood tonic should be easier to do cos I can knock that with my thumb ..... Okay time starts now , I need your biblical quotes of inspiration bro
Richeousness89

Bro I don’t need your money sir. This is not worthy of contest, it only shows your level of awareness with regards to the spirituality of the existence of a supreme being.

You do not need any signs from anywhere to know that there is a supreme being called God in English and different names in other languages.

I can refer you to a few Bible characters that actually got signs from God at different times for different purposes.

Gideon in Numbers 6
Balak, Balaam and the donkey Numbers 22-24
Jacob through his dream in Genesis 32
Joshua when the sun stood still in Joshua 10
Apostle Paul in the road to Damascus Acts 9

Brother you only need to look around you to see the greatness of the creator.

Have you ever wondered how the dynamics of the human make up function?

Do you ever wonder why a sack of flesh and blood hanging on bones is able to live and perform?

Bro, I cannot make you a Christian neither can I make you a believer of any kind.

After all if you were born in India you will likely be Hindu, likewise if you wee born in Afghanistan you could easily have been a taliban.

I can go on and on but let me advice that you spend more time reading any of the scriptures be it Quran, the Bible or any other religious book ofo your choice and study the content very well.

The issue is that most church goers rely on what Pastors tell them and don’t spend time to study the contents of the Bible.

Pause.
Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by onward4life(m): 8:55am On Jul 26, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I'm giving 50 thousand to , anybody who can convert me to Christainity , Islam or whatever , I am Literally pleading to be saved and know Jesus , (btw it's a sin not to convert a sinner willing to accept Christ and you reject him ) in the Koran too

I have a Cup here filled with water , under controlled environment, let your all powerful God or Scary Shango to at least make little attempt to hang my phone or send lighting , all I need almighty Shango,, yaweh , Odin who who ever is your Lord and Savior , please move this cup .

Offer last 3 days tomorrow a hundred thousand , and on on the last day 500 , time begins now , post all proves here , give me a reason to worship Jesus not aight Ra , Yahweh is all super powerful , so moving this blood tonic should be easier to do cos I can knock that with my thumb ..... Okay time starts now , I need your biblical quotes of inspiration bro
Richeousness89

Bro seriously

Na Yu dey talk this kind thing

No bro

No no this nah 4cuo na.....

Oh Lord have mercy!!!
Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by Mywd: 9:11am On Jul 26, 2020
TheSourcerer:
lol please it's offensive and disrespectful to christains , if you follow me truly you would know morality and respect of your Religion I try as much as possible to respect it , even though there is no need to (probably you're constitutional right of freedom of religion of belive) either way I can legally say Fvck you
.... Annally with a blunt stick , ♥️♥️

Same to you atheist
Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by Ochiske(m): 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Squillaci:

Hi
You sent me a pm. I can’t see it. Decided to reach out to you here instead
Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by Niseed(m): 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
At Op, you're unlikely to get a response but rather scriptures for you not to put the lord to test.

Growing up, I remember being told we would have castles in heaven, gold, riches etc and also build mansions in the clouds (notice the emphasis on all material/man made luxuries).

Even religious leaders understand that there are no riches when they die and do all they can to acquire wealth here at the expense of many who are also patiently waiting for God to answer their call. There are no limousines in heaven or mansions. This is the final stop. We either make the most of the time we have here or forget it. I guess it's a reassuring feeling for some believing that somehow they will reconnect with loved ones when their time comes.

Based on the number of churches and religious institutions in Nigeria, on paper we should be the greatest/God fearing nation on earth....we all know the reality. Those who carry out the most heinous crimes to their fellow man and deprive generations tend to use the name of the lord and go to churches/mosques.

I put no stock in religion, bottomline is you will get no one to accept your offer even if its increased to1m. All you can do as a human being is to do the right thing and make sure your actions does not harm the next man/woman.

There was a time people believed kidneys, eyes and other organs were being used for jazz and rituals not realizing that these organs were being harvested to order and being sold to those that needed it to live on the black market.

Find your peace and live your life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by Hermes119: 8:19am On Jul 29, 2020
Squillaci:
What if God is not interested in this test? Shebi he get freewilll?
What if Baal was not interested in the Elijah challenge
Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by Hermes119: 8:20am On Jul 29, 2020
greatbuc:
See.. Many of us are like you.. The only difference is we have chosen places for ourselves in the afterlife as portrayed by most beliefs. Some say they will be transformed into animals, some say wine and virgins will be offered, some say mansions and happiness with crown of stars are their rewards. Which ever you choose, its perceived that there is more to hope for in death. Now if there is by any chance life after death, what will be your faith?
Man is too complicated to just fall from the sky and dominate earth.. Or how come we don't have aliens or more improvised men.. Or beings upgrading to manship. Science can't prove mans evolution hope you know? There is a Creator's hand in the making of man. Which other animal invents, learn more languages, have the perfect body parts to survive worlds ever changing scenery, keeps history, defend the planet from foreign bodies.. Lions can't do the job!! Something or Someone knew the world needed human beings. That's the God factor. I'm not saying all these because of your 50k but I think you should know few things that makes man special and responsible for the continuity of this world. Well until death happens. Now aren't you scared you'd be shortchanged if there is any goodies in the after life? I'll tell you how to choose a faith if you ask me.
Fine how can one choose the right faith if any faith out there is true anyways
Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 29, 2020
Hermes119:

What if Baal was not interested in the Elijah challenge
Exactly. That's why these tests are stupid.
Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by greatbuc(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2020
Hermes119:

Fine how can one choose the right faith if any faith out there is true anyways
you choose only after studying the personalities of different conveyers of God's instructions.. Be it Jesus, Prophet Mohammed or Jewish Torah, Peace be on all. These 3 religions are proven to point at One sovereign God. Now is the twist.. Your conveyer is responsible for your perception of God so you will be doomed if the wrong message has been passed down to you, hence know your shepherd. Read about the life of whoever you want to follow. Also note that you can't go to God directly, your sinful nature forbids that connection.
In Christianity, Jesus Christ is God's only way HE will accept you but you have to live like Jesus did. You are given Sonship position since most of the Jews renounced Jesus as the messiah. Heaven was meant for the descendants of Abraham (Jews) but God after vexing for humans during the time of Noah Instituted Jesus to salvage anyone willing to retrace his/her steps. Jesus lived a blameless and sinless life and so I chose to live like him or at least emulate Him. I won't talk about the lifestyle of other Conveyers of God's instructions so it won't look like I'm exposing some religious leaders. If you want to know.. Ask for my whatsapp number I'll share a YouTube link that talks about the dirty secret of one religion's leader.. Mind you if your leader is bad don't expect God to use him so read about the life of your leader so you know where you stand. Also know that all Holy books are written by men but they claim to be inspired by God. Na man like you and me write am.
Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by joyandfaith: 8:15am On Aug 02, 2020
TheSourcerer:

probably
may
500k, are u that poor?
Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by TheSourcerer: 8:21am On Aug 02, 2020
joyandfaith:

probably
may
500k, are u that poor?
money doesn't determine how poor I am , love does ♥️♥️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Richeousness89

The reason why what you ask is impractical with being a Christian is because, the Christian religion (according to the word of Christ), in its simplicity, edifies man and places him above all things, hence making man a God of himself, christians are encourage to trust and believe in themselves that they can do all things, which is logically practical, Christ never did, nor encourage anyone to do that which is impractical, hence waiting for a miracle will only amount to wishful thinking, you can perform any miracle you wish to inasmuch as you have a brain to think, hence Christ said, "I'm in you, and you're in me, what I do you can do, and greater work than what I did, you can do also", wich is practically possible, if you discipline yourself to achieve anything you wish to
Christ was only trying to promote faith on ones self by applying the rule of psychology, he refuses to answer a lot of question cause they are dumb question, and only speaks in parable, believing that those who had an understanding mind should be able to understand, but many added undue meaning to his teaching. And decided to promote dogma, this is not surprising, as Christ also said, only few shall understand what he came to teach (for the road is narrow, and only few therein finds it), talking of paradise and many other illusion which have been passed down for many generation, although Christ actually talks of an heavenly abode, but right from time, his teaching has been mostly done in parables, and the use of psychological knowledge to make men realise their foolishness, hence an inference on such a paradise may be another prank to sift those that can think critically and those that are lazy in thinking, which will rather come to term with a foolish conclusion. Christ as always been a a practical man, doing the unexpected at unexpected time, leaving many of the fools in admiration, but if you consider his way very well, he lives his life causing stirs, and speaking words to promote provocative thought, those who settle to ruminate on his words, and actions together, where able to realise the trap which they are in, and chose to be a better version of themselves, those who are lazy in thinking, settles to idolizing him, thereby putting themselves below the capability of an average human, thereby making themselves a slave, furthermore, getting more deep into the bondage which they seeks to be free of.(Christ said, "think not that I have come to bring peace into the world, i have not come to bring peace but confusion), this people, being foolish themselves, will always look for a fool to do all their bidding, but they can never see one, unless they themselves became the fools that they desire to be, Christ was never a fool, he his sent to make everyone realise how foolish they have been believing in a higher power other than themselves, thereby limiting their ability of living the full human being they are meant to be.
Yes, you are man, you are a God, you have power to do and achieve everything you wish to do and be, don't wait for anything to move you before you move yourself, until you take a step, you will never realise how powerful you are, every great thing in life started by taking action, they where not in existence before, neither do anyone thought it possible until some people decided to believe, take a step,fails multiply, but never give up, cause they believe, and they achieve their aim, this is what Christ came to preach (faith, dream), this is why he paints so many unrealistic picture and encourage his followers to search for what was lost, for the picture he painted where the perfect picture of what is suppose to be, but many people misunderstood this, chose to go after their own ever lazy dellusioning mind (even animals in the jungle are never relenting, there is always something spectacular going on, nature in general never stops moving, something spectacular is always happening, how much more human, thought to be the head of all this creation, you deceive yourself if you think something will come to your aid to achieve what you want, for everything you ever needs lies within you.) In conclusion, Christ is a realist,a great psychologist, which has only come to paint a perfect picture of what the life of man is suppose be, then encourage his followers to strive for it, but many has failed to understand this, while very few that understand, decides that Christ isn't worthy of being worship (which is quite through, the only entity worthy of being worship is ones self, which is ones God, although, Christ never asked to be worship) and chose to be an atheist,which is not bad either, for the earth is the lords (nature itself, consisting of man animals and plant) and the fullness thereof, therefore, inasmuch as anyone decided to follow the natural rule of nature,without going against this law, whether you be religious or not, you are doing the will of the father (nature), and shall achieve all your aim (heaven), for he that doeth the will of my father shall be counted the son of my father, and to many on that last day, I will say, unto "I never know you", although they may have prophesy, or do wonders in my name (that last day, could possibly be you achieving all your aim here on earth, at least Christ promise the gullible ones a thousand years ago, that he will soon be back, they foolishly waited for him, throwing themselves into perpetual confusion, not knowing that now is their eternity, and till today are still waiting for him, but they had a long wait to do, and until they began to realise how gullible they are and takes Christ perfectly in his teaching, they shall die, hopeless, and they shall not live, for unless you are living a fulfilled life, you have no life at all and are considered dead.
In conclusion man, if you want your cup of water to leave its position, you have hand, pick it up, Christ never thought foolishness, if you want thunder to strike you, of course it's possible, and you can do it if you really need it, make that your hallmark, set your mind unto it, and I tell you the truth you shall achieve it, Christ never thought foolishness, you can do all things, inasmuch as you set your mind into it, you are your own God, you are your own saviour, but there is strength in unity, and things are achieved more easily when you trust others, apart from trusting yourself, trust your neighbour, work in ally, to achieve a common goal, and the power in unity will make this more achievable(that's the strength that lies in being a couple), so like wise, trust in Christ, for he is also a soul like you, and as science has proven(energy has been proven never to die, once created), so likewise a soul of man, being an energy, can never die, hence Christ lives forever, and you can bound to him to unite your soul to his, and being a great man himself, you both obeying the law of unity and love, shall do great things together, and this is why Christ encourages his disciple to believe in him, trust in him, and pray in his name, this signifies love, this signifies unity, and the energy it emanate is powerful to the extent that unexpected events can happen within a relatively short period of time(this is miracle), for practicality, purpose, look for someone to love, let there be a mutual understanding between you two, and work seamlessly together to achieve a common goal, you will see the wonder that will happen, this is only what Christ came to promote, but human beings, imprisoned in their mystified mentality, choses to continue in the part of mystery.

But there is nothing mysterious about life, humans, animals, and nature in general are the mystery that constitute life, if only we all could work together in unity, only then could we experience the heaven Christ talks about, Christ looks forward to be that centre of gravity, being seem less in love, and can never dissapiont you if you trust in him, he seeks to be that centre of gravity that will bring humanity together in unity and love, pursuing a common goal which surely will leads to the heaven we crave for, everything obeys the law of nature, the purported God, Christ and any other form of god or prophet, obeys the law of nature and can never pass its boundary, so until we all work together in unity, we still have a very long way to go in order to strike the heaven we all seek, and yes the heaven we seeks abode here on earth, and can only be achieve with the collective effort of us all.

Hence I pity, those that have been waiting for the return of Christ, for over a thousand year, to come and take them to a home which they are only being dellussioned exist, lol you still got million of years to wait, untill you work towards creating such a home here on earth.
.stop dreaming, wake up.
.you can't have what you don't work for, you can't live in a home you never built, you can't experience a love you never give, you can't have a peace you never give, your heaven is here, work towards it.
.change begins with you.
Re: God is Probably Real (pratical) by merrymike47(m): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Richeousness89
you don’t need no conviction bro because ur case is different from one dat has not heared d good news. since you are rich, just buy you another life so you won’t die wen you ought to and so on and wait to see if there z anything like rapture or even God. It will b wise of you to make d best decision and follow it while u still live.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Picture Of The suspect Killer Of Abeokuta Couples / See Moment An Ex-corp Member Was Killed For Snatching Ballot Box / Sex Video Recording

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.