Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Talk naira: Scam Or Real? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Talk naira: Scam Or Real? (7752 Views)

Chy-mall Fake Or Real? / Is Branch Money Lending App. Scam Or Legit? / Is Blackoptions.net Scam Or Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by lammyna(m): 11:37am On Jul 24, 2020
Has anyone invested on this site talk naira? Are they real people? Kindly share your experience.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by lammyna(m): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2020
It is called talk naira.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Swinger60(f): 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
Walahi, those guys sound too good to be real Biko.

I'm following this thread to know if any one have invested with them before.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by lammyna(m): 10:44am On Jul 27, 2020
Swinger60:
Walahi, those guys sound too good to be real Biko.

I'm following this thread to know if any one have invested with them before.

You are right but what if they are hidden people just to make it look real. How can someone transfer $1000 for such investment?
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Swinger60(f): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2020
lammyna:

You are right but what if they are hidden people just to make it look real. How can someone transfer $1000 for such investment?
Can people go through that length just to be scamming people?

Create those multiple profiles on different years, month and days. Just to scam? (Anything is possible sha)

Well, I'm one person that takes risk, I invested 10k in that Sawena's investment plan, hoping to receive my earnings of 40k today like he said.

I am not hopeful anyway, but, if he pays, I will come here to upload it with proof, but, if they don't pay, we count it as loss and also warn others from falling for it.�

4 Likes

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by lammyna(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Swinger60:

Create those multiple profiles on different years, month and days. Just to scam? (Anything is possible sha)

Well, I'm one person that takes risk, I invested 10k in that Sawena's investment plan, hoping to receive my earnings of 40k today like he said.

I am not hopeful anyway, but, if he pays, I will come here to upload it with proof, but, if they don't pay, we count it as loss and also warn others from falling for it.�

Please don't hesitate to update us here. I will like to know your username as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Sicilyjoe: 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
Swinger60:

Any updates ?
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Swinger60(f): 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

Any updates ?
none yet. The guy just confirmed all payments for today, let's watch till he starts payout.

I sent him pm asking to know why I'm yet to see alert since its 24hrs investment, He said I should follow the thread.

I will give update before week runs out.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Hkenny: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
Talk naira is a scam site . I have been scammed 20k by talk naira . All those saying they have been paid on that site are all lies .

1 Like

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Indigbo: 2:37am On Jul 29, 2020
Talk naira is 100% scam. The admin is the same mods, created multiple usernames, he's the same investment providers. He will pay small small ffew weeks so you will fall for the tricks until he will disappear. He will later tell you don't worry he has details and collateral from investment providers, but in reality he's the same person. You can never see any genuine member less than 3 on that site. It's the same person. Since 2016, I still have 300k with them and police and bank are involved. But bank has already put alert on the account. Talk naira is a big time scam. Be very careful. My 2cent.

1 Like

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Swinger60(f): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2020
Well, I can also confirm that site is scam. I invested the 10k on Sunday for a 24hr investment. The certified investor whose username is "Sawena" claimed he will payout within 24hrs., today is Wednesday and no money yet. (I'm not even expectant anyway)

I'm just surprised at the length people can go just to scam others.

Please, is a scam. All those usernames claiming they were paid are the same person.

Everyone should beware of that site.

Even beware of the exchanger guy too, his profile on that site is "Evysco". I paid to his account as instructed by the "Sawena"guy.

That's his account details below :
Fidelity Bank
Ogun Elvis

1 Like

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by dammyzee1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
Trustwallet is giving out free token worth $10, get yours now before it closes

https://share.trustwallet.com/d3yfG61
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by lammyna(m): 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
Swinger60:
Well, I can also confirm that site is scam. I invested the 10k on Sunday for a 24hr investment. The certified investor whose username is "Sawena" claimed he will payout within 24hrs., today is Wednesday and no money yet. (I'm not even expectant anyway)

I'm just surprised at the length people can go just to scam others.

Please, is a scam. All those usernames claiming they were paid are the same person.

Everyone should beware of that site.

Even beware of the exchanger guy too, his profile on that site is "Evysco". I paid to his account as instructed by the "Sawena"guy.

That's his account details below :
Fidelity Bank
Ogun Elvis

I guessed as much. I don't know why we are like this in Nigeria. Imagine just one person with multiple accounts to scam investors. This is not good at all. This is giving us bad names in and outside Nigeria.

Is it that one can't see legible and risk free investments online be it forex, binary, etc again? Even those with genuine investment won't say anything. It is well.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by lammyna(m): 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
Indigbo:
Talk naira is 100% scam. The admin is the same mods, created multiple usernames, he's the same investment providers. He will pay small small ffew weeks so you will fall for the tricks until he will disappear. He will later tell you don't worry he has details and collateral from investment providers, but in reality he's the same person. You can never see any genuine member less than 3 on that site. It's the same person. Since 2016, I still have 300k with them and police and bank are involved. But bank has already put alert on the account. Talk naira is a big time scam. Be very careful. My 2cent.

The site should have been closed down by now. Someone needs to report this site to stop further scamming, please don't mind my grammar.

2 Likes

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by eyizlive(m): 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
We really should do something about that site. They are really scamming people of funds...I personally invested 20k through an "exchanger" called Hollabiz.
Anybody with ideas on at least how to close down the site should speak please. At least that if the criminal running the site can't be arrested.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by eyizlive(m): 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
lammyna:

The site should have been closed down by now. Someone needs to report this site to stop further scamming, please don't mind my grammar.

Please to whom or where can we report them?
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Indigbo: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
lammyna:

I have reported them it's over three months or more now but no action. Very sad. My 300k is still with the investment provider obviously it's the admin in disguise. I have documentary evidences in support of my claim. From conversations to transfer, to failed promises upon failed promises.

One thing is sure, KARMA is real..

1 Like

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by izibili44: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
Swinger60:

I m waiting to hear your news.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Swinger60(f): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
izibili44:
I m waiting to hear your news.
I have shared my story.

The site is a scam. Don't fall for it
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by izibili44: 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
Please I also want to know if bowler industry investment is a scam. They claim to have the head office in Dubai.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by izibili44: 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
Swinger60:
I have shared my story.

The site is a scam. Don't fall for it
yes I have seen it. I also want to know if bowler industry investment is also a scam.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Roysnickz: 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
lammyna:
Has anyone invested on this site talk naira? Are they real people? Kindly share your experience.

But if I may ask. Why gamble your hard earn money on such platforms when there are a whole lot smart platforms online that you can just invest your money, go and sleep and come back any day and time you want it.
why chose to invest in a system you need to tell someone to pay your earnings while there are systems that are completely automated. that self run,
this is 21 century, be smart.
join me up to earn really Money on systems that can't fail nor crash
snickzroy@gmail.com
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Roysnickz: 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
Indigbo:

I have reported them it's over three months or more now but no action. Very sad. My 300k is still with the investment provider obviously it's the admin in disguise. I have documentary evidences in support of my claim. From conversations to transfer, to failed promises upon failed promises.

very sorry about that. 300k is such a good amount to invest in good platforms. contact me for serious investment
snickzroy@gmail.com
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Indigbo: 7:40am On Jul 30, 2020
Roysnickz:

very sorry about that. 300k is such a good amount to invest in good platforms. contact me for serious investment
snickzroy@gmail.com

Thank you. But this is how they started: "contact me for serious investment".

No I will not contact you. Anything you want to say, say it here. sad

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by lammyna(m): 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
Roysnickz:

But if I may ask. Why gamble your hard earn money on such platforms when there are a whole lot smart platforms online that you can just invest your money, go and sleep and come back any day and time you want it.
why chose to invest in a system you need to tell someone to pay your earnings while there are systems that are completely automated. that self run,
this is 21 century, be smart.
join me up to earn really Money on systems that can't fail nor crash
snickzroy@gmail.com

That is what we are talking about. If your investment is real, share it with us here. Let us hear you here. Explain in details here please.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by lammyna(m): 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Roysnickz:

snickzroy@gmail.com

Give us details here please. No need to be contacting you individually.

5 Likes

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by jideoye1: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
Indigbo:

You're 100% correct.

I have lost over 200k to them.

It's always the same set of people claiming to have been paid.

Even with all the guarantee of collateral from the investment providers, yet they still run with our money and the bast.ard admin does nothing.

His so called assistant, moderator adewale also ran with people's funds and till now the foolish admin has done nothing.

I'm sure they both planned it or admin used that story to make us forget our funds.

I always wonder where he finds all the people that are ready to give out awoof money.

Some even 100% in 24hrs.

After losing my funds i eventually discovered it's the same person running multiple profile's to defraud.

Unfortunately reporting them will incur more costs from our useless security agencies.

It shall not be well with all of them thieves.
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by jideoye1: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2020
Indigbo:

Whose account did you report and what is the bank or police saying about the case?
Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by ProtectMyMoney: 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
Swinger60:

Your gullibility is on a HIGHER SCALE of MUGU MAGU.

10k to make 40k in 24hrs. ...You are worse than Aboki that sells sweets at the gate.

9 Likes

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by ProtectMyMoney: 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
No km
izibili44:
Please I also want to know if bowler industry investment is a scam. They claim to have the head office in Dubai.

SCAM

1 Like

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by Swinger60(f): 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

Your gullibility is on a HIGHER SCALE of MUGU MAGU.

10k to make 40k in 24hrs. ...You are worse than Aboki that sells sweets at the gate.
The last time I checked, that's my 10k and not yours.

I choose to gamble it out freely.

So, end of discussion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talk naira: Scam Or Real? by izibili44: 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
[Have you tried it before. So many people are saying dey are paying.please tell me because they also show the ceo and the rest.quote author=ProtectMyMoney post=92349183]No km

SCAM[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oxford Agrovest Investment With 41% Roi / Airtel Africa Lists On NSE With N1.36trn / Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.