Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

She's The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (opinion) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (opinion) (7336 Views)

Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday / 17-year-old Model Named Most Beautiful Girl In The World For The 2nd Time (photo / See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (opinion) by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
The girl is beautiful, I can't say she is the most beautiful girl in Nigeria from what I have seen. The concept of beauty is an individual perception.

1 Like

Re: She's The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (opinion) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
Amaka wey dey hawk groundnut for Idumota fine pass am....
Woh-woh girl
Re: She's The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (opinion) by Openbusiness4: 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
MJBOLT:
There's nothing beautiful about this girl abeg undecided
Asin ehn, if she pass my front I kent even look her 2 times, talkless of to say let me scope am grin
Re: She's The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (opinion) by Terryishere: 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
RonaldoVido:
You no get work.

The fair girl I talk with now is more beautiful than this one.

Being white does not translate to beauty.

She's white?

1 Like

Re: She's The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (opinion) by hardbody: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
hashtagged:
She is not fine, maybe barely pass, remove the fair colour and she is just some ordinary girl

Even with her fair skin colour she still no make am

@OP sorry but your choice and taste is whack
Re: She's The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (opinion) by vivilafrosh(f): 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
More pictures of tekkyshy
Re: She's The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (opinion) by mu2sa2: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
MJBOLT:
There's nothing beautiful about this girl abeg undecided
You should apologise to millions for taking those words out of their mouths. Lol!

1 Like

Re: She's The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (opinion) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
Seems yove seen a lot of ugly girls lately.
gringrin

1 Like

Re: She's The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (opinion) by vivilafrosh(f): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
Tekkyshy
Re: She's The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (opinion) by Izumuo(m): 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
hahahahaha
I don't think so she is beautiful but the ones for my village fine pass her
Re: She's The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (opinion) by Zombiekiller010: 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
Op you're sick
Re: She's The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (opinion) by Justkatty(f): 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
Beautiful girl.
Re: She's The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (opinion) by AmadorSays: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
She's beautiful no doubt, but there are other beautiful Nigerian girls too, better still, there are more beautiful ideas wink, like the idea of purchasing airtime from any bank of your choice with just one code. grin

1 Like

Re: She's The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (opinion) by JastSiryin(m): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
vivilafrosh:
Young beautiful Instagram Nigerian Beauty is arguably the most beautiful girl in Nigeria. She goes by the name tekkyshy in her Instagram page and seems to have attracted lots of admiration. Her no make up picture has revealed her natural beauty.

I think she's the most beautiful girl in Nigeria (opinion)
]I hope you're just a friend helping her with publicity sha. Honestly, guys who go around hovering like flies on the IG pages of girls who think they're the sh*t are really pathetic. Throwing compliments at chics who only need their broke ass for validation grin
Re: She's The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (opinion) by Starz825(m): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
Prettyvirginia:
I don't so undecided
Even you fine pass am..
Re: She's The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (opinion) by Adewale1603(m): 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
i only see a bleached up girl
Re: She's The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (opinion) by Prettyvirginia(f): 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
Starz825:

Even you fine pass am..

Thanks kiss
Re: She's The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (opinion) by Makanaki127: 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
hashtagged:
She is not fine, maybe barely pass, remove the fair colour and she is just some ordinary girl
Na the fairness na God take bless her na make her beautiful
Re: She's The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (opinion) by clevybrown(m): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
She has a local beauty.... Beautiful in a local way...
Re: She's The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (opinion) by Exjoker(m): 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
Who are you guys discussing about and comparing here cause I am not seeing any photo undecided undecided undecided
Re: She's The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (opinion) by telkevog(m): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
vivilafrosh:
I
You are beautiful my dear! Don't mind your critics, always be proud of who you are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Saudi Arabian Ladies Dress To Visit Their Male Friends On Valentine(pix) / 35 Different Kinds Of Sex Nigerian Ladies Actually Want / How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.