Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,594 members, 7,801,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Pain Of Been The Last Born Of The Family. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pain Of Been The Last Born Of The Family. (412 Views)

The Silent Pain Of The Husband / No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pain Of Been The Last Born Of The Family. by naijastable(m): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
A twitter user shared a copy of the letter printed by their last born on twitter has he/she been the lastborn ,have been so frustrated with doing all the house chorus. Nairalanders last born ,why not share your own experience been the lastborn

Re: Pain Of Been The Last Born Of The Family. by posty56: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
lol well as the last born at first when I was little they were petting me but when I became a teenager omo na me come they do everything for house I come they envy my siblings.
But well Sha I won't trade my position cause to be senior self no easy
Re: Pain Of Been The Last Born Of The Family. by MJBOLT: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
grin

Re: Pain Of Been The Last Born Of The Family. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Pain Of Been The Last Born Of The Family. by lammylam(f): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
When i was much younger, I was so eagar to start washing plates that i would beg my older siblings to let we wash it! But when i finally got the role of washing plate! Chai na war for that house o. But now its back to being fun for me cause my siblings (all 5) are married with children.

(1) (Reply)

The Pain Is Unbearable / Teenager Termed Virgin Mary, After Getting Pregnant Without Intercourse. / The Meaning Of The Word "Love Me For Who I Am"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.