Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,815 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business (29524 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears" / You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business by NwaOhafia: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
hmohammed:

Only fools without foresight don't understand the worth of my darling president
Wawa dakiki irin ka
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business by Pickieox(m): 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
"....They send gruesome videos hoping that can shock Buhari but they are mistaken." Lol, this one weak me...boko haram don forget say d monster in Aso Rock no dey shock again, ahahahahahah!!!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business by Otunba2004(m): 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
Openbusiness4:
grin first time am actually watching this woman speak. Never knew she was this eloquent, outspoken and intelligent. As funny as it sounds, this is some serious sheeeet. Every thing she said is true. We don't have a president. We really don't. People massacred in Kaduna, Buhari didn't visit; people massacred even in his backyard Katsina, he is not moved one bit, soldiers are dying every day like chicken, in fact I don't think there is any government in the history of this country that has had soldier casualties like this current Buhari regime. Yet, Buhari just doesn't care. But he jumps on the first chance he gets to Mali, because of protests in a country that we don't even have strong economic or political ties and gain from. Our first female fighter pilot died under the most tragic circumstances. If not for anything, but as little as having a conscience, a real president would have paid a condolence visit to her family even if for 5 minutes, and if he couldn't do a condolence visit, he would have taken it as a personal responsibility to attend her funeral, I mean, as a father that has a child too, there will be that inner sympathy. But NO, he's unbothered about anything, nothing moves him, no matter how demanding, nothing captures his attention EXCEPT COWS and his inordinate desire to have the Fulani Herdsmen from all across the world make Nigeria their homeland, even if it means their militias have to slaughter everybody else. We just have to tell ourselves the truth. That Buhari is a national calamity to the entity called Nigeria, the biggest leadership mistake a country could have. And it is now glaring for all to see that IBB was 100% justified to have done what he did. He saved Nigeria from an absolute calamity back then. Unfortunately, he came back and found his way to the seat of power through the most heartbreaking political SCAM in human history, the scam called "Change". That's why history is very important. If people knew the history of this man as a military dictator, they would never have considered such a man to even be a street vigilante leader, and not make the unfortunate mistake to elect such a man a Commander in Chief. Let him enjoy it while it lasts. 2023 is not far again. May God in his infinite mercies see us through the suffering of having a disaster regime in power. A man that takes responsibility for nothing whatsoever, always passing the buck to others. And for the record, I stand with this woman and agree with her totally. This man didn't run for office to help fix this country. This man just ran for office to enjoy the perks and pleasures of being a President in Nigeria and to further his agenda for his preferential ethnic group. I weep for Nigeria. In our history as a nation, we have never had leadership as bad as this. A complete leadership vacuum cry
God will bless you my brother,you have said it all,I don't need to say anything again infact if I wanted to say all these,I won't be able to write good English like yours but you help me say everything I have in mind but to put in written is my problem because many people will laugh my English composure on nairaland,but God will help me bless you once again,,this is the truth about Bubu,I will copy this your write up and paste it on my Facebook wall for all buhari supporter to read it,, anybody who against this your submission thunder will fire his generation in the mighty name of Jesus,amen

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business by sigiyaya(m): 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
Openbusiness4:
grin first time am actually watching this woman speak. Never knew she was this eloquent, outspoken and intelligent. As funny as it sounds, this is some serious sheeeet. Every thing she said is true. We don't have a president. We really don't. People massacred in Kaduna, Buhari didn't visit; people massacred even in his backyard Katsina, he is not moved one bit, soldiers are dying every day like chicken, in fact I don't think there is any government in the history of this country that has had soldier casualties like this current Buhari regime. Yet, Buhari just doesn't care. But he jumps on the first chance he gets to Mali, because of protests in a country that we don't even have strong economic or political ties and gain from. Our first female fighter pilot died under the most tragic circumstances. If not for anything, but as little as having a conscience, a real president would have paid a condolence visit to her family even if for 5 minutes, and if he couldn't do a condolence visit, he would have taken it as a personal responsibility to attend her funeral, I mean, as a father that has a child too, there will be that inner sympathy. But NO, he's unbothered about anything, nothing moves him, no matter how demanding, nothing captures his attention EXCEPT COWS and his inordinate desire to have the Fulani Herdsmen from all across the world make Nigeria their homeland, even if it means their militias have to slaughter everybody else. We just have to tell ourselves the truth. That Buhari is a national calamity to the entity called Nigeria, the biggest leadership mistake a country could have. And it is now glaring for all to see that IBB was 100% justified to have done what he did. He saved Nigeria from an absolute calamity back then. Unfortunately, he came back and found his way to the seat of power through the most heartbreaking political SCAM in human history, the scam called "Change". That's why history is very important. If people knew the history of this man as a military dictator, they would never have considered such a man to even be a street vigilante leader, and not make the unfortunate mistake to elect such a man a Commander in Chief. Let him enjoy it while it lasts. 2023 is not far again. May God in his infinite mercies see us through the suffering of having a disaster regime in power. A man that takes responsibility for nothing whatsoever, always passing the buck to others. And for the record, I stand with this woman and agree with her totally. This man didn't run for office to help fix this country. This man just ran for office to enjoy the perks and pleasures of being a President in Nigeria and to further his agenda for his preferential ethnic group. I weep for Nigeria. In our history as a nation, we have never had leadership as bad as this. A complete leadership vacuum cry
Nice one bro but point of correction if you dont mind; Nigeria was never a Nation and currently is not a Nation and can never be a Nation. Define Nigeria as a Geographical Expression, Geographical Concoction or you can simply call it an Open Air Concentration Camp!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business by earnit1: 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
angry
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business by LordOfTheGame: 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
Doyinmrh:
grin

The way this woman criticize Buhari. This is more than activism.

Check my signature to trade:

-Movocash
-Bitcoin
-PayPal
-Cashapp.

She criticised the dullard like thus because she knows a lot of secrets and also kno2s that they will not do her anything. Even buhari knows that the woman is holding them by the balls.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business by Emyogalanya: 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
Doyinmrh:
grin

-Movocash
-Bitcoin
-PayPal
-Cashapp.
it has nothing to do with activism , its about good governance
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business by Unbreakable007: 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
Do you remember those aid workers taken by Boko Haram and so many Nigerians that have been executed? They send gruesome videos hoping that can shock Buhari but they are mistaken.”
https://dailypost.ng/2020/07/24/buhari-now-a-travel-blogger-aisha-mocks-president-over-mali-trip/

But Buhari was shocked
Even this ur things fall apart write up will still shock him.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business by bejeria101(m): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
NwaOhafia:
angry

We all knew that Buhari has nothing to offer.

You can't be a southern who lived in the north between 2011 - 2015 without knowing that Buhari has nothing to offer. It amaze me how some lliterate voted for him and later realised that he has nothing to offer
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business by foleskay(m): 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
contigiency:
Mad woman and attention seeker. As if buhari or anyone around him noticed she is backing like a mad dog.
Zombies like you supposed to be native of kaduna or borno where d terror is taking place, yu for no get opportunity to dey talk trash like this, cos you might hv gone with d terror. Oponu oshi
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business by hmohammed(m): 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
NwaOhafia:

Wawa dakiki irin ka

Igbo man. How market? You people are destined to fail. Anything you support turns out to be failure;

Supported Atiku you failed
Supported saraki you failed
Supported Jonathan you failed
Supported Fayose you failed.

I can gone on and on.aawon omale jatijati
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business by foleskay(m): 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
hmohammed:

Only fools without foresight don't understand the worth of my darling president
You're re d one that lacks d foresight. Infact you're a blind fool, for following And supporting an inept, incompetent, clueless, retard as president. Oponu ayirada. You should be living in southern kaduna or Borno do the terror going on there can knock on your door and feel how d experience is. Ode

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business by tomdon(m): 12:51am On Jul 25, 2020
This lady's thoughts were my first thoughts when I heard of the travel. This man doesn't care about a good name he just wants to enjoy to the fullest before dying
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business by tomdon(m): 12:53am On Jul 25, 2020
Openbusiness4:

Wow. She speaks conscientiously even on TV always. It is a most disheartening situation this country is in
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business by NGpatriot: 2:35am On Jul 25, 2020
lol

See Igbos loving and swalowing this gully mouth crude and attention seeking rubbish peddler like spaghetti.

I guess it's save to conclude that any ranting anti-Nigerian and anti-government loser is is automatically ipob spokesman..

grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business by omohlexy: 3:06am On Jul 25, 2020
Shut up! Is this how you talk to your father at home? If they give you appointment now you will change tune. Beggars with reciept �

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business by Bukden16(m): 7:24am On Jul 25, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
If to say na bazooka you use blast am e for good oh

your sense to much.
Bubu is indeed a " travel blogger'.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business by ola4mighty50: 7:25am On Jul 25, 2020
Doyinmrh:
grin

-Movocash -Bitcoin -PayPal -Cashapp.
Let's trade on movocash
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business by Difrent: 7:49am On Jul 25, 2020
Openbusiness4:

Nice write up but ask yourself, why is she lamenting so bitterly....... It's said that HELL HAS NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED...... she's just bitter that with all her works using BBOG to install this government has not been rewarded with an appointment. Nothing more, she's just ranting. I'm
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business by barrymayor00: 8:27am On Jul 25, 2020
uzokasi1964:
Buhari does not give a Bleep�
She better respect herself before the EFCC will discover imaginary 10billion dollars in her account�

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business by Meteng: 9:17am On Jul 25, 2020
Openbusiness4:
Abro, you are one of the most sound Nigerian ever
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2020
ola4mighty50:

Let's trade on movocash
Check my signature for my business line

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business by fasho01(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2020
Openbusiness4:

RT x 200 million
Likes x 200 million

A well balanced write up. Nothing but the plain truth. Thank you
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2020
Nemere2020:
Aisha Yesufu, co-convener of BringBackOurGirls, BBOG, advocacy group has mocked President Muhammadu Buhari over his trip to Mali.

Aisha Yesufu said Buhari has become a ‘travel blogger’, who enjoys hopping around the world.

She made the remark while berating Buhari for travelling to Mali while there are issues of insecurity back home in Nigeria.

The activist, who spoke via a video on her Facebook page, said the President should have known that leaving for Mali is the least expectation of Nigerians who look up to him for result-driven leadership.

She said: “Our travel blogger is back in business as he has jetted out to Mali. Anything that will make him be on the plane and anything that has to do with travelling outside the country, President Muhammadu Buhari will do it.

“He is there to talk about the political situation, unrest and everything in the Francophone country. Meanwhile, his country is boiling, his country has practically fallen but that doesn’t concern President Buhari.

“All that concerns him is an opportunity to stand on the steps of the Presidential plane and wave. They are already sending the pictures to us and that is all that matters!”

The BBOG co-convener lamented that Buhari was more concerned about the perk of office than ensuring the security of Nigerians.

She said: “The Commander-in-Chief that is not concerned that Boko Haram insurgents have just murdered some Nigerians whose lives and properties he is supposed to protect and it doesn’t matter that citizens are being killed every day. It doesn’t matter that security agents are being killed all over Nigeria.

“His being a President is to enjoy the perks of office and never to take any responsibility.

“Do you remember those aid workers taken by Boko Haram and so many Nigerians that have been executed? They send gruesome videos hoping that can shock Buhari but they are mistaken.”
https://dailypost.ng/2020/07/24/buhari-now-a-travel-blogger-aisha-mocks-president-over-mali-trip/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3407148712653300&id=100000746134604

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ealhDxjTWs

"Every nation gets the government it deserves". Joseph De Maistre
And every nation gets the leaders it deserves
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2020
dynicks:
did u just say OUR"? ....you and who if I may ask?....plz next time, tend to sound solo and not generalize....

Make I no vex for you; forget this wood for your face..

Lol . If you forget the wood for he head , he will give you back the wood on your head when you remember
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business by hmohammed(m): 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
foleskay:

You're re d one that lacks d foresight. Infact you're a blind fool, for following And supporting an inept, incompetent, clueless, retard as president. Oponu ayirada. You should be living in southern kaduna or Borno do the terror going on there can knock on your door and feel how d experience is. Ode

Be speaking English. Baba go complete his 8 years. Your Jonathan no even use 6 years complete.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business by Lovelive: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
Openbusiness4:
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business by Lovelive: 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Buhari too stingy. Find one appointment dash this lady nah. You made her friend NPA chairman since first term

And you think you said something meaningful

Layzy brain !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House / EFCC Uncovers Another N3bn Stolen Arms Deal!!! / PDP Will Beg Wike, We Have Made Mistakes - Governor Udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.