Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing (35102 Views)

US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by EBMedia: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
Again, Fulani Herdsmen Attack Southern Kaduna Village, Kill Six People, Many Declared Missing

No less than six people have died after armed Fulani herdsmen attacked Doka Avong Village in Kaduna State.

This is the fourth attack in less than five days on predominantly Christian farming villages in Southern Kaduna area by armed Fulani herdsmen, which has claimed the lives of more than 100 people.

The attackers, who raided Agwala Magayaki area of Doka Avong Village overnight, used machetes to cut unarmed men, women and children to death while many others are reported missing at the time of this report.

Some of the survivors are currently in critical condition at the Idon General Hospital.

Many houses were also burnt in the attack.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/24/again-fulani-herdsmen-attack-southern-kaduna-village-kill-six-people-many-declared

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by GOFRONT(m): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
Chaiiii......And Buhari has gone to join his mother's people in Mali....

To him, Nothing concern fowl and toothbrush..

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by illicit(m): 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
That Mumu has gone to Mali to give what he lacks

191 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by MajesticKris: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
chai and he's on peace keeping mission, whereby there's no peace in 9ja shocked

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by JustBeingFrank(m): 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
Why is our government doing this to us? Their silence encourage criminals to unleash mayhem on unarmed citizens. There was a country

22 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by shagasha: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
Which way Nigeria?

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Righteousness89(m): 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Quran 8:12

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs

Quran 8:39

"And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Lord JESUS , I Pray thee! have Mercy on this Soul!

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Righteousness89(m): 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
Eternity Bekons on All.... Who will Listen!

Eternity Bekons on All... Who will Hear!

Every Second, Minute, Hour, People are Crossing over to Eternity!

Some to Life! Some to Destruction!
Some to Joy! Some to Weeping!
Some to Streets of Gold! Some to the Lake of Fire
Some to Everlasting Praise and Songs! Others to Everlasting Regrets and Wailings!
Some to Masions and Stars in their Crowns! Others to Toture by Magots that never die..

Only the Living Can Make Amends! There is Bo Repenting in the Grave!

Only JESUS Can Save! JESUS only is the Way! The Truth and the Life!

67 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by AgentNairaland(f): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

Lord JESUS , I Pray thee! have Mercy on this Soul!

Which soul, you mean agents of allah fighting for its religion, islam?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Bidexlove20: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kaduna people should protect themselves cause this government won't.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by philip0906(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kaduna don hear am...Sadly, the president is busy in Mali, while the midget governor, seems to be bereft of ideas.

Sad story!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by LandMann: 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
The killings in recent times is highly suspect.

I believe that boko haram has changed tactics... Split up into tiny groups then live among people and kill randomly..

Unfortunately, Nigeria is overflowing with the most stupid set of media practitioners in the world who instead of carrying out proper investigation would rather label everything fulani herdsmen to spite a certain ethnic group and indirectly spite the president who is from that ethnic group.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by OkhaiAsein(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
I still wonder abokis still don't have sense
.meanwhile, I'll design a professional logo for you for 3k

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by jericco1(m): 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
And your president is in Mali doing what again?

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by goldenboyofpsy(m): 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
Quite disturbing images...
Please add viewers discretion...

The leadership of the government both federal and state seem to be speechless in taming this beast....

Don't push people to the wall of no return cos they will reap your innocent ones apart ..

We know the enemies doing this evil but because it belongs to the ethnic group that controls the machineries, we all pretend as if nothing happens...

God will intervene that am such of..

But people must begin to defend themselves at least if they don't want this circle to be repeatitve...

May their souls rest in peace..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Ltrust(m): 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
This has been a reoccurring decimal in this country.

Production Manual for Chemical based Products like never before covering Cosmetics, Adhesives, Beverages and Food, Disinfectant, Industrial chemicals, Lubricants, Paints,Printing Inks, Stain Removers, Soaps and detergents, wood finishes etc and over 100 product formulations, processing method & Usage, Equipment & tools, quality parameter, sources of raw material, useful tips and all relevant Information.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nackzy: 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
The patron and his people...R.I.P

It is possible most of them Voted Buhari
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
when I was growing up, they told us that education is the best legacy you can give to your children.

...now I know better.
the best legacy you can give to your kids is giving birth to them in sane environments such as Europe, Australia, Canada, US or Germany.

24 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
EBMedia:

This is the fourth attack in less than five days on predominantly Christian farming villages in Southern Kaduna area by armed Fulani herdsmen, which has claimed the lives of more than 100 people.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/24/again-fulani-herdsmen-attack-southern-kaduna-village-kill-six-people-many-declared
I was about saying, if you conduct an investigation, it will be the Christian part of Kaduna then I read this!!!

El Hell-rufai, may history never be kind to you and the sponsors of these deadly attacks!!!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by holuwajobar(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
The peace maker is in Mali.

I too love Buhari.. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by ODJ124(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
it shall never be well... with those behind this killings...
every element of the earth will fight them...

17 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by MrMcJay(m): 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
And Buhari is in Mali settling a fight that doesn't concern him.

13 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Sunkyapogee(m): 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
I Don tire to pray for this country.. Una fit continue!

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Royalfurnitures: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
Some of the money stolen through NDDC might be going into funding this terrorists

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture,thats why we are here for you

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by nairaman66(m): 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
This Fulani herdsmen have been killing people and destroying properties for years and no one has been caught and prosecuted. Yet everyone acts as if everything is okay.

Nigeria is not working, considering the high tensions, religious indifferences, nepotistic style of governance, chronic corruption and insecurity in low and high places, I can tell you categorically that Nigeria is a failed British experiment!

13 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Tumbulum: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
And some I'd.iots are all over nairaland shouting one Nigeria. There is no one Nigeria. Its a scam. I will never be in support of this country where life is nothing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by SenatePresdo(m): 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
All this killers may be affiliated to Boko Haram.

By the way, I thought Chadian Military almost decimated Boko Haram that made Shekau to release an Audio tape where he was consoling his members for the loss.

But since Burutai migrated to North-East, we thought he would continue form where the Chadian military stopped, but Shekau gained ground instead.

I'm beginning to suspect somebody ooh. Maybe Nnamdi kanu was right..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by samonak(m): 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
When Yakowa was alive, one hardly heard of such killings but immediately he died the killings started n reached it's peak under one midget.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Golan007: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
This is not about farmland or religion.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ondo Youths Set School Shuttle Buses On Fire / Police Arrest ABU Security Staff ‘working’ With Gunmen To Kidnap Lecturers / Robbers Rape Newly-wed In Lagos After Attacking Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.