Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:36 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing (34990 Views)

US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Quran 8:12

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs

Quran 8:39

"And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"
this is the true face of islam.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
You would never hear anything from El rufai in this instance. He would deploy soldiers after attack to avoid reprisal attacks.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Mywd: 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
Emvico34:

yes, she quote quran where it said that they should kill those that did not believe in there religion

Do u beloeve in their religion??... If NO,,, would you love to be killed??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by AgentNairaland(f): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
eagleu:

As reprehensible as this article is, it still got many "likes"

Why?
Fanatical muslims will kill you, because you're not a muslim.

Educated and non-financial muslims will simply turn blind eyes as the crazy and fanatical muslim kills you.
That's been the situation all over the World.

Ohh my God, well my address is there they should just find there way here
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by donprinyo(m): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
All Nigerians are mumu.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Golan007: 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
princepee:
what is it then?

Terror.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by AgentNairaland(f): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:

Exactly
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by israelmao(m): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
How can this continue to happen in a nation where we have a responsible and responsive president?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by SaintBeehot(m): 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs

"And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"
Please explain further before I make my decision.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Beey(f): 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You together with those that liked your comment, you all need psychiciatric help. Followers of a paedophile that consummated his marriage with a 9 year old child. I don’t blame you because when the shepherd is out of order, the sheep cannot know better. You now want to force your evil religion down our throats like medicine. Whatever you wish us, May it be your portion together with your loved ones. The cup you had prepared for us, may you drink from it. Devil’s agent. Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by kingthreat(m): 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
And it keeps going on and politicians keep looting

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Beey(f): 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
SaintBeehot:
Please explain further before I make my decision.
The handwriting is on the wall. These are the suicide bombers awaiting 72 virgins. Sex is the only thing that rules their minds. Cursed people!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Viktoro1: 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
Karmatyra:
He meant your soul, I mean,some of us Christians just talk anyhow, how sure are you that the ones killing are killing for the sake of religion? Muslims are one of the best people I know, I go soon convert sef rubbish!
If you convert, E no concern anybody... U didn't read the verses of Quran that was posted... Abi u can't read?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by tillaman(m): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
Islam is a religion of peace my hairy ugly black arse

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Beey(f): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
solite3:
Devils parading as believers
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Bekool(m): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
Why are these people allowing themselves to be butchered by these barbarians called fulaniherdsmen why can't they orgernize themselves and protect their land and their vulnerable people cos it's obvious el rufai and buhari will never protect them? I wonder what these same fulanis will do when buhari leaves office and power returns to southern nigeria where are they going to hide?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by AgentNairaland(f): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
Beey:
You together with those that liked your comment, you all need psychiciatric help. Followers of a paedophile that consummated his marriage with a 9 year old child. I don’t blame you because when the shepherd is out of order, the sheep cannot know better. You now want to force your evil religion down our throats like medicine. Whatever you wish us, May it be your portion together with your loved ones. The cup you had prepared for us, may you drink from it. Devil’s agent. Tufiakwa!

Smiles.. That's the philosophy in which Islam is built upon.. Where Islam grows freedom dies!!!

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Beey(f): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
Strangebuttrue:
in the name that is above all names in the next 48hours power will change hands in Kaduna
Don’t talk out of excitement, be sure you’ve heard from God because in 48hours by His grace we shall still be here to see if the prophecy came to pass.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Kepler453: 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
Sahara reporters alerted us about this this week
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by SaintBeehot(m): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
Beey:
The handwriting is on the wall. These are the suicide bombers awaiting 72 virgins. Sex is the only thing that rules their minds. Cursed people!
I can't easily comprehend what you are saying. Come out clear stop saying parables.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by AgentNairaland(f): 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kingbishop:

You are such a retarded bastard... Completely foolish.. If Christians can take up arms nd retaliate just like the Muslim massacre in jos, I hope u will still talk dis rubbish...

Smiles.. I am not a slave or follower of bloody religion (Islam) just relax okay

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by RealEzee(m): 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

what's this suppose to mean in essence? They deserved to die? Please explain
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Elineska: 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
philip0906:
Kaduna don hear am...Sadly, the president is busy in Mali, while the midget governor, seems to be bereft of ideas.

Sad story!
The Governor is not bereft of ideas, in fact he is in bed with the killers. He knows everything

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Beey(f): 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Smiles.. That's the philosophy in which Islam is built upon.. Where Islam grows freedom dies!!!
They have a very myopic view of life. According to them, their religion is the only one worshipping God & so all others should be killed. They lack tolerance. All other religions co-exist peacefully but any time Islam comes in the picture, that’s the beginning of chaos. I blame Abraham for refusing to wait on God & taking Hagar. That’s how these ismael descendants came into the world and as the angel said to Hagar about Ismael, it’s the exact thing happening today. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Sunkyapogee(m): 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
From corruption in NDDC to more killing by herdsmen and Boko Haram.. We no fit protest for this county.. Something is wrong with the youth of this nation.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by drdan777(m): 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
@AgentNairaland
May God have mercy on your miserable soul in Jesus name, Islam claims to be a religion of peace
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by AgentNairaland(f): 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
RealEzee:
what's this suppose to mean in essence? They deserved to die? Please explain

To be rewarded with virgins in jannah
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by AgentNairaland(f): 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
drdan777:
@AgentNairaland
May God have mercy on your miserable soul in Jesus name, Islam claims to be a religion of peace

Religion of peace indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by RealEzee(m): 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

To be rewarded with virgins in jannah
you support this?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by Viktoro1: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Sorry are you one of allah's slave and its agent fighting for Islam. So as to know where to start from with you

That will be the last thing I will do
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing by wizod(m): 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
Someone asked: Why has the zoo govt and d idiot not declared this herdsmen a terrorist group?
And i answered: because they are not Igbos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ISIS Kills Nigerian Christians In Revenge For Killing Of Members In Middle East / Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Turkish School Children & Their Staff, Recover Money / Student Of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Shot Dead (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.