Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition (28307 Views)

Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser / Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape / Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
JustforMen:

This is a sentence you wrote. A sentence not even a phrase!
"nobody can claim that a man is innocent (because they couldnt find proof) unless a judge/court of justice says so."
so what does a judge use to determine guilt and innocence? IT IS PROOF!

BWAAAAAH! so you read what i posted but decided not to use it to educate yourself?!
now use your brain and ask yourself this simple question: DID ANY JUDGE FOUND DBANJ GUILTY/INNOCENT?!

so what the hell are you talking about blabbing about not liking your demented opinion?
Just to educate your stupidity, EVERYONE IS PRESUMED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY! In other words, until there is a proof that he or she is guilty! The default is presumed innocence until guilt is proven.

many guilty criminals pays up victims in order for them to NOT testify or just drop the case...ASK pedo MJ and/or R Kelly... or better yet, educate yourself on how a certain French IMF boss (DSK) raped an African maid in NY and got away with it by simply paying off the victims and her family. everyone knows DSK raped that woman, yet the case never went to trial. are you now saying he is INNOCENT of raping the babe?!?!

thank me later for educating you!

if you have any rational brain at all then it is on break. you go about making stupid emotional arguments claiming you have a brain.
Your opinion ceases to be yours once you bring it to a public discourse, Mr. opinion!

bro, do i have to use your brain for you....THINK....it AINT ILLEGAL YET!
again... Dbanj was never found innocent nor guilty by any court of law/judge. although the case was dropped, the babe can bring back the case if she has new proof or evidence... if Dbanj was INDEED found innocent of the said crime, he COULDNT be tried again for the same crime. its called DOUBLE JEOPARDY, duh!!!

abeg, educate yourself so i dont have to do it for you.
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by JustforMen: 12:28am On Jul 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

BWAAAAAH! so you read what i posted but decided not to use it to educate yourself?!
now use your brain and ask yourself this simple question: DID ANY JUDGE FOUND DBANJ GUILTY/INNOCENT?!

many guilty criminals pays up victims in order for them to NOT testify or just drop the case...ASK pedo MJ and/or R Kelly... or better yet, educate yourself on how a certain French IMF boss (DSK) raped an African maid in NY and got away with it by simply paying off the victims and her family. everyone knows DSK raped that woman, yet the case never went to trial. are you now saying he is INNOCENT of raping the babe?!?!

thank me later for educating you!

bro, do i have to use your brain for you....THINK....it AINT ILLEGAL YET!
again... Dbanj was never found innocent nor guilty by any court of law/judge. although the case was dropped, the babe can bring back the case if she has new proof or evidence... if Dbanj was INDEED found innocent of the said crime, he COULDNT be tried again for the same crime. its called DOUBLE JEOPARDY, duh!!!

abeg, educate yourself so i dont have to do it for you.

its not a question of your obviously uninformed opinion, the sane world starts with the assumption of innocence for everyone then seeks a proof of guilt or innocence in the face of an allegation. But a fool would not know that... when a stark irrational illiterate pretends to be literate then he keeps arguing against all of logic and humanity.
Nobody says D'banj is guilty or innocent but the law presumes him to be innocent until the allegation against him is proven... with proofs! not your stupid illiterate opinion that you hold dear.
You definitely can never talk sense to a fool that has a predetermined position on an issue. worse still, one that thinks the world cares about how he feels.
you keep blabbing nonsense, when the simple truth is about presumption of innocence for everyone, including you - yet a low life with an illusion of intellectual grandeur wants to educate with nonsense!!!

presumption of innocence is what keeps everyone out of jail until guilt is proved by a competent court of law - if that presumption does not hold true, your empty skull would being chilling in some jail somewhere without proof of your guilt- or better still the empty skull would have been used for isi-ewu, deservedly! - like what other goat heads are used for.
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:02am On Jul 29, 2020
JustforMen:
Nobody says D'banj is guilty or innocent but the law presumes him to be innocent until the allegation against him is proven... with proofs! not your stupid illiterate opinion that you hold dear.

again, let me post what i initially wrote so you stop foolishly quoting me aimlessly, with the same garbage:

MrBrownJay1:
the same way you are innocent until proven guilty, is the exact same way that paying someone to withdraw their case against you does NOT make you innocent. does it?!
MrBrownJay1:
just because there is NO EVIDENCE does not mean he is innocent, it simply means there is no way to prove he did/didnt do it.
MrBrownJay1:
bro stop confusing the court of justice with a police investigation....(the police is not the law in this case, duh!) just because there was no evidence and the police stop investigating a case DOES NOT MEAN a man is innocent.... thats why she had to withdraw her claims for this case to be over. this case was settled amicably OUT OF COURT by the people in question (aka Dbanj and accuser). stop writing arrant nonsense online!
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by JustforMen: 7:45am On Jul 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

again, let me post what i initially wrote so you stop foolishly quoting me aimlessly, with the same garbage:

Mtcheeeew... Garbage head plus garbage mind with garbage mouth to match.
Senseless social media jurists... You insist one is not innocent without a conviction because according to you, he paid the police - which he may have done but you don't have a proof. Hence, an objective basis of guilt or innocence must be adhered to, to avoid the kind of social media convictions common among the SJW generation.
The injured party can take their grievance to a court for justice not for public opinion which is worthless and does not even help a victim, anyway!
Re: Police Clear D’banj Of Rape As Seyitan Withdraws Rape Petition by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
JustforMen:

Mtcheeeew... Garbage head plus garbage mind with garbage mouth to match.
Senseless social media jurists... You insist one is not innocent or guilty without a conviction because according to you, he paid the police - which he may have done but you don't have a proof. Hence, an objective basis of guilt or innocence must be adhered to, to avoid the kind of social media convictions common among the SJW generation.
The injured party can take their grievance to a court for justice not for public opinion which is worthless and does not even help a victim, anyway!

FIXED

again... do not confuse the justice system's innocent/guilty verdict with social media court of justice. ANYONE on social media (like the accuser) has the right to believe Dbanj is guilty of rape, while others have the right to believe he is innocent. you cant expect EVERYONE to feel/think the way you do, just because you are pained that Dbanj is accused of a crime.... everyone has the right to their own opinion and sadly, the only reality so far is that there are still no proof of his innocence/guilt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA / Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Two Young Boys Reprimanded For Fighting With Assorted Charms In Egbeda, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.