Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,645 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom (45673 Views)

Adedamola Adewale Granted Bail By Court / EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud / Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by jagaban002(m): 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
sexylassie2:
Yahoo yahoo is a family affairs

See them praising God after they released her for fraud.
So they should ignore her and let her die because she’s a fraudstar , everyone deserve a 2nd chance .
Don’t judge what u don’t know

1 Like

Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by WathoniBBN: 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
Could This be Good News
Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by sinceraconcept(m): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
techmo:
cool

Aspire to conspire to respire and inspire

I started my business with 200 naira and with dedication and hard work Dangote is now my customer

Wash wash people Yahoo ni everybody

If you can never make it without crime,why are you trying to make others believe they can't?
Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by sexylassie2(f): 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
jagaban002:

So they should ignore her and let her die because she’s a fraudstar , everyone deserve a 2nd chance .
Don’t judge what u don’t know

Once a fraudster always a fraudster.

Reputation destroyed.

Even though she gets born again today, companies won't employ her.

1 Like

Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
milian4christ:
Crime doesn't pay, but if you have money you will always have your way around it, that is the way it has always been.

And I am here looking for money for my business at least to hold body and soul together after FG has given deaf ear to our plea for resumption.
If you know any private school teacher around you, always check him or her out, it ain't easy at all.

crime doesn't pay but big crime pays in Nigeria
Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by MetaPhysical: 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
Adeherself don come out
Hushpuppy sef go come out.

These people are suspected but they are not criminals.

Its different now when we talk of Invictus Obinna, ogbologbo himself, the Chief Criminal Officer! CCO of darkweb!

Salute to Obinwanna! grin
Kaai!

1 Like

Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by Zappi: 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
DamnNiggar:
Dammmmmnnnn Niggarrrrrrrr

Isoright
COPY-CAT
Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by isan(m): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
EFCC should get more good lawyers and and checked their midst for a mole that leak their information
Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
She followed the elders that's why she became the real niga in the game grin
Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by Okuda(m): 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
Razzness:
I feel bad for her, i used to like her b4 she bcame a fraudster. Sometimes i wonder how ppl can be so talented they can achieve anything but will resort to fraud or cheating.

who told you she is a fraudster. has the courts finally given judgement on her case?

1 Like

Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by kingsley989(m): 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
isan:
EFCC should get more good lawyers and and checked their midst for a mole that leak their information
Same EFCC wey their OGA Na Chief fraudster.
My friend wake up!!!
Meanwhile all of you calling her a fraudster, where is it established that she committed the said crime? Was she convicted of fraud? Who did we offen in this country? This is why a normal guy can’t walk down the road without being harassed by SARS operatives. Una dey open teeth.
Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by jagaban002(m): 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

Once a fraudster always a fraudster.

Reputation destroyed.

Even though she gets born again today, companies won't employ her.
Your own company , you don’t speak for others company .
Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by Razzness(m): 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
Okuda:

who told you she is a fraudster. has the courts finally given judgement on her case?
Have u been following the news? She has admitted been involved.
Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by errandsbyphina(f): 12:26am On Jul 25, 2020
Abeg this one no be yahoo yahoo matter o!!! Patronize me biko

I am a fierce shopper!!! I am a profound sojourner in the marketplace. I source for locally made food/organic products anywhere in Nigeria and deliver best products to anywhere in the world. I can relieve you the stress of sourcing for items that is not readily available to you, either because of work or where you reside at the moment. Honesty, transparency and credibility is my priority in this business and I urge you to give us a trial. You will never regret it.
I am a fierce shopper!!! I am a profound sojourner in the marketplace. I source for locally made food/organic products anywhere in Nigeria and deliver best products to anywhere in the world, at your doorstep!!!. I can relieve you the stress of sourcing for items that is not readily available to you, either because of work or where you reside at the moment. Honesty, transparency and credibility is my priority in this business and I urge you to give us a trial. You will never regret it.
Let me be your personal shopper!!!! I am available for any sort of errand you may need
*Natural Fufu Powder
*Natural Dry Pap (Blend of your choice of corns)
*Natural Dried Starch (Niger Deltans Delicacy)
*Natural Palm Oil and Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
* Well Spiced Fried Snail or Raw Snails
*Neatly Picked Crayfish and Prawns
*PepperSoup and Banga Spices
*Real Ijebu Garri (To Kon) and Delta Yellow Garri
*Original Shea/Cocoa Butter
*Locust Beans (Iru)
*African Black Soap and Organic 2in1 Shampoo
*Foodstuffs Locally Gotten
WhatsApp: +2348066829967
Email: errandsbyphina@gmail.com

Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by isan(m): 12:40am On Jul 25, 2020
Where did i mentioned that she committed the crime? U also call magu a fraudster has he been convicted ?
kingsley989:

Same EFCC wey their OGA Na Chief fraudster.
My friend wake up!!!
Meanwhile all of you calling her a fraudster, where is it established that she committed the said crime? Was she convicted of fraud? Who did we offen in this country? This is why a normal guy can’t walk down the road without being harassed by SARS operatives. Una dey open teeth.
Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:42am On Jul 25, 2020
EyezofGod120:
Yes na,,,look huspupi,wood berry,,mc oluomo all our politician both PDP APC and so

As in...soon crime will be done based on one's wealth and punishment assigned as well
Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by jaxxy(m): 2:17am On Jul 25, 2020
Who is she influencing exactly and on what exactly? Every social media comedian and clown is now an influencer?? Well..
Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by crafteck(m): 4:05am On Jul 25, 2020
Razzness:
I feel bad for her, i used to like her b4 she bcame a fraudster. Sometimes i wonder how ppl can be so talented they can achieve anything but will resort to fraud or cheating.

Youve already convicted her... Wow
Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by Proffdada: 4:29am On Jul 25, 2020
Razzness:
I still like her. She must've been naively wrapped up in crime. Hope those prison warders haven't "manhandled" her cheesy
Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by Proffdada: 4:31am On Jul 25, 2020
isan:
Where did i mentioned that she committed the crime? U also call magu a fraudster has he been convicted ?
she actually confessed.
Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:50am On Jul 25, 2020
Goodybagyo1:
Na so this girl career take die
Damn
is there any career in Nigeria anymore? I doubt.
Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by Jakama90(m): 5:06am On Jul 25, 2020
milian4christ:
Crime doesn't pay, but if you have money you will always have your way around it, that is the way it has always been.

And I am here looking for money for my business at least to hold body and soul together after FG has given deaf ear to our plea for resumption.
If you know any private school teacher around you, always check him or her out, it ain't easy at all.
Go carry wheelbarrow.. it's a legal job.
Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by Ayoade19993(m): 6:55am On Jul 25, 2020
Plz guys, help someone to avoid hunger. life's been tough on me these days.. plz I would manage any amount plz
Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by phemmyfour: 7:37am On Jul 25, 2020
roladex:
Ada Ade funrara e grin grin angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by phemmyfour: 7:38am On Jul 25, 2020
Ogbologbo herself

1 Like

Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by SolexxBarry(m): 7:38am On Jul 25, 2020
Goodybagyo1:
Na so this girl career take die
Damn
It didnt die but grown, she has become more popular now
Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by poweredcom(m): 8:14am On Jul 25, 2020
Stewpid small gal wey no get sense

Dem stuff her acc with stolen find and she habour am

Na God save am na kirikiri she for de camp that her fine skim go turn brown
Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by Razzness(m): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2020
crafteck:

Youve already convicted her... Wow
She admitted that she was involved.
Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by crafteck(m): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2020
Razzness:

She admitted that she was involved.

But to what extent?
Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by Myself2(m): 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
Randal:
Yahoo Yahoo influencer.

Very unfortunate
Re: Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
techmo:
cool

Aspire to conspire to respire and inspire

I started my business with 200 naira and with dedication and hard work Dangote is now my customer

Wash wash people Yahoo ni everybody

You're beckoning on someone doing time far away in the States grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours / Missing Person: Have You Seen Elizabeth? (Picture) / Husband Kills His Wife Over Her Father’s Inheritance (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.