Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns (27684 Views)

Ben-Chioma Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Environment / Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election / Obaseki Swears-In Oni-Okpaku As Environment Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by Dalby(m): 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
These Resignations going on Shows that Governor Obaseki Gave Oshimole So Much Appointments in this dispensation !

Whatelse did Oshimole Need from Obaseki?

Edo Brethern, The Ball is in your court !

Whoever you guys deem fit for you, Vote!

That isn't true...state the facts as they are

People are seeing the swing of the political pendulum...

It is only the ship captain that is mandated to sink with his ship...If those resigning saw that Obaseki has a chance of winning, they would have remained...

You cannot be in an ocean and be using saliva to wash the soap out of your eyes...

Obaseki is going to jail. Na one chance him enter. APC instituted a certificate case against you, disqualified you from primaries. Immediately you defected to PDP, they tactically did not show up in court so the judge can throw away the case, and your brain no tell you anything... either ways you loose undecided undecided undecided

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by Amdoyin(m): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
Loadbalancer:
Good luck to her o. This will be the toughest State election in Nigeria in recent times
I swear... Obaseki has many force to contend with

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by libertrust: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
RichBoy247:
By the time Edi election is taking place, only Atikuchukwu, Reno Omokirikiri and Nairaland online warriors will be left with Obasaki in PDP
COME POORBOY48 U STILL B SMALL PIKIN COMTINUE DEY SUCK UR MAMA BREAST TILL U MATURE DAT TIME U GO KNOW EDO GUYS.
Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by DEROXMAN: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
One4me:

Buhari nor send, his interest is actually the collapse of APC and infighting among Southerners.
#2023 Presidency on my mid.
deceive yourself well just as he won IMO osun ekiti kogi you will see him win this

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by oloworulz(m): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
libertrust:
I hear u prophet of DOOM
I am not a fan of any party, but u dont play politics with hatred, you should first think about the benefit. If u can't beat them , then u join them, he is just starting afresh, u can't gather enough support in such a short time. He knows he is gone.

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by Righteousness89(m): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
One4me:

That is not true!
The resignations are not because the people want to resign, it is because Obaseki is threatening them.
Do you think such people who are being threatened and forced to resign now, One Month to election, will canvass votes for Obaseki?

Obaseki is digging his own grave further.

Digging Grave or no digging is Not the Matter!

Be open minded and impartial!

In Nigeria, Loyalty is based on Who Brings you in!

The Commissioners who have Resigned in the past few days are Definitely Appointments sent by Oshimole! Am not for Apc or Pdp!

I am Wondering why Oshimole fell off with Obaseki! Because the Appointments and Many others were from Him..

Don't kill yourself for these men ooo!

Enjoy the Politics and Leave them to kill themselves..

They do not send you bro!
Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by SaintLucia: 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
No shaking , the 7 million IPOB registered voters doing business in Edo are ever ready to cast their vote for Obagone grin Don't ask me where I got my source from grin Radio Biafra can't lie grin

6 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by ProfAmaben(m): 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
These Resignations going on Shows that Governor Obaseki Gave Oshimole So Much Appointments in this dispensation !

The first non Christian post from you. You are a wise man. Not everything in life should be religion.

Obaseki is a great leader. All the decampees are all stooges of Oshiomole.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by Goldp5988(f): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
Mad oh
Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by Dalby(m): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

The Commissioners who have Resigned in the past few days are Definitely Appointments sent by Oshimole! Am not for Apc or Pdp!

I am Wondering why Oshimole fell off with Obaseki! Because the Appointments and Many others were from Him..

Then Obaseki still left them to continue work even when he started fighting with Oshiomole. Ah ah bros you sef look am now...

A friend of your enemy is your enemy...a word is enough for the wise...

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by skyhoney: 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
Okay
Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by MrALIVE: 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

you lack political sense with this comment

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by Kobicove(m): 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
No cause for alarm, it's just Oshiomhole's boys exiting the government

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by promotervickky(m): 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
All of you commenting that OBASEKI won't win are not even in Benin, we the Edolites knows where our Vote will go.

Let us hear word!!
Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by Zeezy81: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
seunmsg:
It’s all over for Obaseki. The election won’t even be close, he will be roundly defeated.

You too quick my friend, displaying all the AK47 in your arsenal, the PDP is coming with a ballistic missile. Just wait for it
Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by SaintLucia: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
promotervickky:
All of you commenting that OBASEKI won't win are not even in Benin, we the Edolites knows where our Vote will go.

Let us hear word!!
Edo.Aba ba grin

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by libertrust: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
oloworulz:
I am not a fan of any party, but u dont play politics with hatred, you should first think about the benefit. If u can't beat them , then u join them, he is just starting afresh, u can't gather enough support in such a short time. He knows he is gone.
I VE LIVED IN BENIN & SOME PART OF EDO STATE FOR YRS & SO I UNDERSTAND D PPL. THINGS MAY APPEAR WORKING WELL FOR APC AT THE BEGINNING, BUT THE END SEAL IT ALL. I SPOKE WITH 3 OF MY FRIENDS WHO ARE STIL IN BENIN AND ALL THEIR RESPONSE IS "EDO PEOPLE ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND OBASEKI"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by MrMcJay(m): 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
Dalby:

That isn't true...state the facts as they are

People are seeing the swing of the political pendulum...

It is only the ship captain that is mandated to sink with his ship...If those resigning saw that Obaseki has a chance of winning, they would have remained...

You cannot be in an ocean and be using saliva to wash the soap out of your eyes...

Obaseki is going to jail. Na one chance him enter. APC instituted a certificate case against you, disqualified you from primaries. Immediately you defected to PDP, they tactically did not show up in court so the judge can throw away the case, and your brain no tell you anything... either ways you loose undecided undecided undecided

No loud am. They don't know what is coming.
The case was struck out, Obaseki didn't win. It can be relisted and it would be if Obaseki mistakenly wins.
The lawyers give Oshiomhole and Apc this dangerous advice and it is what would finish Obaseki.

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by Dalby(m): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
promotervickky:

Let us hear word!!

Hahaha l laugh in French...

Edaiken Primary School Road, off Uselu Lagos Road, Benin City...

Make una dey deceive una selves...

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by MrMcJay(m): 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

Forget long stories, prepare to vote for Obaseki in September.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by Dalby(m): 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
MrMcJay:

The case was struck out, Obaseki didn't win. It can be relisted and it would be if Obaseki mistakenly wins.
The lawyers give Obaseki this dangerous advice and it is what would finish Obaseki.

Flesh and blood have not revealed this to you... grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by Akacollins7: 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
Let everybody resign, APC don't have candidate
Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by MrMcJay(m): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
Zeezy81:

You too quick my friend, displaying all the AK47 in your arsenal, the PDP is coming with a ballistic missile. Just wait for it

What could PDP do in Osun State during Adeleke's election?
What of Ekiti where Fayose was manhandled like a bush fowl?

Don't worry. Ize Iyamu's campaign DG in Edo state is a retired General, APC's campaign team is led by Ganduje. You would understand what federal might means, come September.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by Correcto: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nigerians are funny creatures.
oloworulz:
Obaseki is not a good politician. He made the same mistake with gov ambode. You should have played along until u win ur second term. Is he power drunk? There is no way he is going to win with pdp.
Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by AngelicBeing: 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

Politicians and resignation are like Suya and onions, nonsense and Buhari cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by Oduclemz: 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
Loadbalancer:
Good luck to her o. This will be the toughest State election in Nigeria in recent times

But you said Edo no be Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by sinola(m): 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hope u guys know where all these resignation(s) are heading for ....?
Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by libertrust: 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
MrMcJay:

The lawyers give Obaseki this dangerous advice and it is what would finish Obaseki.
THUMB UP FOR U WISE MAN, KING SOLOMON OF EDO ELECTION & NAIRALAND.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by Logictinz: 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
favor914:
I believe you meant to say easiest? Obaseki is finished, the Person I feel most sorry for is his deputy Shaibu, betrayed his master to follow a muppet Obaseki.

You don’t have to feel for that ingrate Shuaibu. I mean he and Obaseki should be the last person to judge Oshiomole. APC, will win convincingly and Obaseki go go calm down for jail while Shuaibu will kiss his political ambitions goodbye maybe for now. E get while!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by Oduclemz: 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

It’s not about osho. It’s about party. Some of those decamping with obaseki may not be able to win their sit back to parliament

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by Oduclemz: 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
Loadbalancer:

Those people who have resigned know that onaseki won’t win. They have seen this game inwardly and know that obaseki has lost the masses. Forget what PDP and obaseki and wike want you to believe they are popular. The masses are not with obaseki. Those hallelujah singers are still there to chop him till the day he fails

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by Mylove55(f): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
Loadbalancer:
it will not be tough, in fact, the most easiest election.
like, walk over match.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS / Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) / President Buhari Receives Emefiele, CBN Governor In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.