Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns (27687 Views)

Ben-Chioma Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Environment / Paul Ohonbamu Resigns Obaseki's Commissioner Ahead Of Edo Governorship Election / Obaseki Swears-In Oni-Okpaku As Environment Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by ThatFairGuy1: 6:38am On Jul 25, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
These Resignations going on Shows that Governor Obaseki Gave Oshimole So Much Appointments in this dispensation !

Whatelse did Oshimole Need from Obaseki?

Edo Brethern, The Ball is in your court !

Whoever you guys deem fit for you, Vote!
[/s]
Guessing minister. He has long fired the ONLY commissioner Oshiomhole nominated in his early Second year. HE HAS NONE OF PRO OSHIOMHOLE IN HIS CABINET
Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by ogbonti: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2020
favor914:
I believe you meant to say easiest? Obaseki is finished, the Person I feel most sorry for is his deputy Shaibu, betrayed his master to follow a muppet Obaseki.

so political appointees resign - so Obaseki is going to lose? You guys are simply impossible

Hmmm so when Obaseki is declared winner of the election which position will he give to his PDP members who helped him win?

These people need to leave so there can be room to accommodate loyal PDP party members who are currently working for his interest

If Shuaibu left - then I will sense trouble but as long as Shuaibu is with him - the rest can go and die (according to Oshomole) I dont give a f ....k grin
Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by evansjeff(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
These Resignations going on Shows that Governor Obaseki Gave Oshimole So Much Appointments in this dispensation !

Whatelse did Oshimole Need from Obaseki?

Edo Brethern, The Ball is in your court !

Whoever you guys deem fit for you, Vote!

I used to respect you, but for this post you just made, you just lost my respect. So because you appointed me, I must decamp with you to a party I detest? what sort of evil politics is that? I wonder what then you're preaching
Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by rickyrex(m): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2020
oloworulz:
Obaseki is not a good politician. He made the same mistake with gov ambode. You should have played along until u win ur second term. Is he power drunk? There is no way he is going to win with pdp.
no brother playing along with a man you don't know if he is playing with your enemy behind. What if in the end he lost his primary owing to oshiomole assisting izi iyamo. I just like the gots of obaseki... Remember ambode played along with tinubu and in the end he lost to sanwolu.
Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by oloworulz(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2020
rickyrex:
no brother playing along with a man you don't know if he is playing with your enemy behind. What if in the end he lost his primary owing to oshiomole assisting izi iyamo. I just like the gots of obaseki... Remember ambode played along with tinubu and in the end he lost to sanwolu.
ambode did not play along, he went against all tinubus ally's and he was now expecting a soft landing. Politics in Nigeria is so dirty, it needs calculation. I can bet, obaseki will loose by wide margin
Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by Dalby(m): 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
ogbonti:

so political appointees resign - so Obaseki is going to lose? You guys are simply impossible

Hmmm so when Obaseki is declared winner of the election which position will he give to his PDP members who helped him win?

These people need to leave so there can be room to accommodate loyal PDP party members who are currently working for his interest

If Shuaibu left - then I will sense trouble but as long as Shuaibu is with him - the rest can go and die (according to Oshomole) I dont give a f ....k grin

The game has just started...

https://www.nairaland.com/6014451/obaseki-booed-oba-benins-palace

Video dey there to watch o...

While at it tell Obaseki to compare notes with Saraki...
Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by Dalby(m): 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
rickyrex:

Ambode did not play along (it was too late already) neither did he fight it. He can still be forgiven by the powers that be in the future. Obasekis' case is settled, he is at the final bus stop after September. The political vultures will feast on him after September 2020.

Frankly l see him going to jail. They pushed him to the wall and was forced to survive anyway possible. He must have bought the PDP ticket from state coffers...
Your guess is as good as mine if he looses, if he wins however he will be unseated by the courts for his fake credentials...
Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by rickyrex(m): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dalby:

Ambode did not play along (it was too late already) neither did he fight it. He can still be forgiven by the powers that be in the future. Obasekis' case is settled, he is at the final bus stop after September. The political vultures will feast on him after September 2020.

Frankly l see him going to jail. They pushed him to the wall and was forced to survive anyway possible. He must have bought the PDP ticket from state coffers...
Your guess is as good as mine if he looses, if he wins however he will be unseated by the courts for his fake credentials...
what I meant by ambode played along with tinubu is that even when ambode knew he has no support from tinubu he still went ahead to contest for primary and lost. Maybe he would have dropped his ambition knowing he would lost but obaseki opportunity is far better than that of ize iyawo
Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by ovieigho(m): 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
hollah123:
so u still believe the masses have power in this present Nigeria....go n read about d last election in Osun State

The idiot even knows how the power plays

But just decided to swing the pendulum to suit your blind argument
Go baff abeg
I will stop chatting you idiot
Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by hollah123: 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
ovieigho:

The idiot even knows how the power plays

But just decided to swing the pendulum to suit your blind argument
Go baff abeg
I will stop chatting you idiot
tell your children to embrace 3rd class citizen in peace so python won't put them in their place
Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by Great2017: 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dalby:

What has made his credentials fake?
Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by jUeLiZ: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
they will all regret later
grin
Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by ogbonti: 10:21am On Sep 28, 2020
Dalby:

The game has just started...

https://www.nairaland.com/6014451/obaseki-booed-oba-benins-palace

Video dey there to watch o...

While at it tell Obaseki to compare notes with Saraki...

Bros how market? grin grin grin
Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by colorsofrainbow: 11:11am On Sep 28, 2020
techmo:
cool

Oshiomhole is Back ladies and Gentlemen

Damn Niggarrr!!! Oshiomhole is a real Niggaaar

Edo no be Abia State

u were saying something
Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by mightyhazel: 11:15am On Sep 28, 2020
Inside life
Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by Dalby(m): 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
ogbonti:

Bros how market? grin grin grin

E weak me o....

Buhari sold the state out...

Even Goodluck Jonathan that we called weak, with Ameachi, Wike and Mbu, see wetin him do...

All this to checkmate Tinubu...
Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by ogbonti: 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
Dalby:

E weak me o....

Buhari sold the state out...

Even Goodluck Jonathan that we called weak, with Ameachi, Wike and Mbu, see wetin him do...

All this to checkmate Tinubu...

very very true - This is to show say na wuruwuru APC take dey win. if federal might no dey, dem no go win - good morning my brother
Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by Dalby(m): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
ogbonti:

very very true - This is to show say na wuruwuru APC take dey win. if federal might no dey, dem no go win - good morning my brother

PDP does the same...FAYOSE case study, Wike against Dakuku...
Re: Obaseki's Commissioner For Environment, Oni-Okpaku, Resigns by ogbonti: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
Dalby:

PDP does the same...FAYOSE case study, Wike against Dakuku...

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS / Kano Indigenes Deserve More Federal Jobs Than Other States: Ganduje / Ibrahim Magu: Fight Against Corruption Has Just Started And Corruption Knows It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.