Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Ondo 2020: : 'My People-oriented Agenda For Ondo State' - Jegede - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo 2020: : 'My People-oriented Agenda For Ondo State' - Jegede (351 Views)

Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary / Buhari Commissions Rice Seedling Factory In Calabar, Says Its People Oriented. / Photos Of Buhari Official Visit To Jigawa State To Inaugurate People Oriented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo 2020: : 'My People-oriented Agenda For Ondo State' - Jegede by Gemid94(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
The flag bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the October 10 gubernatorial election in Ondo, Eyitayo Jegede, SAN, has revealed his plans and aspirations for the people of the state if elected into office.

The Senior Advocate made this known during an interactive session, Friday with Crest Fm, Alagbaka on a programme tagged: 'Victory Interview' designed to x-ray the intentions and plans of candidates contesting in the forthcoming governorship election in the state.

"Let me again reiterate that all the glory belongs to God because He is the one that crowns kings and I own my gratitude to the people of Ondo state. The time has come for us to have a new positive governance that is transparent, honest, selfless and not parochial. Our service to the people would all time promote their welfare," Jegede stated.

Reacting to the just concluded PDP primary where he polled 888 votes to clinch the party ticket for the October 10 election, the SAN reiterated his gratitude to God and all the delegates, among other party faithful who made the exercise worthwhile.

"I extend my deep sense of gratitude to God, the people of Ondo state and also the delegates who in their wisdom thought it wise to give me the flag of the party. My admiration and thanks also goes to my co-contestants who were all aspirants at that point in time because we all contested. I scored very significant figure that the true meaning of it is yet to come out. It's not usual for you to have somebody emerge winner with that kind of figure (888)."

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/interview-my-people-oriented-agenda-for-ondo-state-jegede

Re: Ondo 2020: : 'My People-oriented Agenda For Ondo State' - Jegede by TheFreeOne: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
Either figure 888 or 666 just get yourself a deputy from ONDO SOUTH SENATORIAL DISTRICT.

That district needs development urgently.
Re: Ondo 2020: : 'My People-oriented Agenda For Ondo State' - Jegede by johnmartus(m): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
I will campaign vigorously for you brother. You have good plans for Ondo people. Akeredolu is a thief.
Re: Ondo 2020: : 'My People-oriented Agenda For Ondo State' - Jegede by johnmartus(m): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
No way deputy should come from ori omi bro .
TheFreeOne:
Either figure 888 or 666 just get yourself a deputy from ONDO SOUTH SENATORIAL DISTRICT.

Re: Ondo 2020: : 'My People-oriented Agenda For Ondo State' - Jegede by TheFreeOne: 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
johnmartus:
No way deputy should come from ori omi bro .

Are you saying southern senatorial district don't deserve it or what?

There's a serious need for infrastructures in the zone most especially connecting roads and electricity.
Re: Ondo 2020: : 'My People-oriented Agenda For Ondo State' - Jegede by bolinxman: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
I wish Eyitayo success ,me and my people, Eyitayo is our choice, this goes beyond party affiliation/zoning.I have voted for AD,AC,ACN,APC, but this time around I will vote for PDP for the first time, I am not voting for party, but the credible candidate on PDP's platform. He is a candidate without any stain/dent. Eyitayo lo le se
Re: Ondo 2020: : 'My People-oriented Agenda For Ondo State' - Jegede by sageb: 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
Eyitayo Jegede might be lucky this time around, unlike 2016 when he was distracted by litigation from Jimoh Ibrahim.
Re: Ondo 2020: : 'My People-oriented Agenda For Ondo State' - Jegede by johnmartus(m): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
Excuse me mimiko governed ondo state for a good 8years and he came from ondo town. People from waterside deserve the position.
TheFreeOne:

Are you saying southern senatorial district don't deserve it or what?

There's a serious need for infrastructures in the zone most especially connecting roads and electricity.
Re: Ondo 2020: : 'My People-oriented Agenda For Ondo State' - Jegede by bolinxman: 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
johnmartus:
Excuse me mimiko governed ondo state for a good 8years and he came from ondo town. People from waterside deserve the position.
Elective position cannot be served like a meal,you must work for it, Ego was the basis for southern senatorial district's failure during the PDP's primary, southern aspirants should have stepped down for Agboola. if anybody wants to vote for Aketi because of southern agenda, that is a poor political judgement. Enough of papa,mama and pikin government in Ondo State, let us rally round Eyitayo this time around, I pity those people that are underrating Eyitayo.
Re: Ondo 2020: : 'My People-oriented Agenda For Ondo State' - Jegede by fergie001: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
TheFreeOne:

But the Agagus are from Ondo S.
They didn't do anything?

(1) (Reply)

Isa Pantami Reacts To NIPOST Registration Fees / COVID-19: ‘Nigeria Witnessing Worst Economic Challenges’ – Osinbajo / Breaking Twin Blasts Rock Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.