Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

China To Inveest $400 Billion In Iran - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China To Inveest $400 Billion In Iran (1195 Views)

Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media / Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises / US Troops Were Injured In Iran Missile Attack Despite US Denying Casualties -CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China To Inveest $400 Billion In Iran by Jimi24: 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
Trump's myopic, provincial, unstrategic, unskilled single term Presidency is to hand over the reins of world power to China or an Econo-military bloc.
He will do it kicking and screaming.
We are on the verge of history.

1 Like

Re: China To Inveest $400 Billion In Iran by Daddysidhan: 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
Olominira:

Many of you guys are ignorant. My first visit to China changed my opinion about how western media report on others. I first landed in Beijing then travelled by train down South. My second time, I travelled with a chinese lady, a friend to Sichuan, Shenzhen, Shanghai etc. China and her system of govt is far better than what democrazy can ever offer. It's in the western media China is evil, fake, bad, etc. This is why I can't really blame you guys who listen to western media. Surprisingly, France is a shithole, far worst than Nigeria but no one is talking about it.
You mean communism is better than democracy?? Hmmmn
Re: China To Inveest $400 Billion In Iran by dermmy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
Daddysidhan:
You mean communism is better than democracy?? Hmmmn

Empty skull comparing Communism a political and economic ideology with democracy a form of government. Always arguing with his uncles on NL. Olominira please pity him by shedding more light on your comment it's like Daddysidhan's brain is too small to comprehend that.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: China To Inveest $400 Billion In Iran by Olominira(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
dermmy:

Empty skull comparing Communism a political and economic ideology with democracy a form of government. Always arguing with his uncles on NL. Olominira please pity him by shedding more light on your comment it's like Daddysidhan's brain is too small to comprehend that.
He referred to himself as Daddy, he should read my comment over again
Re: China To Inveest $400 Billion In Iran by rottennaija(m): 7:30am On Jul 27, 2020
techmo:

Slowly others would wake up, Trump's irrational behaviour is making everyone see them for who they are

Not like they didn't see nor know what they are, but with past presidents, they were concessions, they had somethings to gain but with Trump, such concessions are removed and yet, they want you to be a steadfast ally
Re: China To Inveest $400 Billion In Iran by orisa37: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2020
TERRORISTS ARE GROUPING UP. TRUMP, JOHNSON AND MERKEL TAKE NOTE.
Re: China To Inveest $400 Billion In Iran by Truthday: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
bigpicture001:
China and Russia are bent on destroying the world.......

CNN, ABC and Wjpost bot who doesn't learn.

How many countries has Russia and china invaded compared to america. Same USA that invaded Nicaragua for bananas and Cuba for oranges mumu
Re: China To Inveest $400 Billion In Iran by bigpicture001: 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
Truthday:

CNN, ABC and Wjpost bot who doesn't learn.

How many countries has Russia and china invaded compared to america. Same USA that invaded Nicaragua for bananas and Cuba for oranges mumu

go read history....u dnt know jack about international politics nd history
Re: China To Inveest $400 Billion In Iran by Honlucas: 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
flyingpig:
I hate that China country ehn. I just can't stand a world controlled by a communist country with devastating human rights.

Besides, their language sucks and Chinawood is lame grin

I love the West; USA, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, etc kiss[/b]

Ur Interest doesn't matter here

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Young Joe Biden (Throwback Photos) / Cia Director Gina Haspel Death - CIA Director Gina Haspel Found Dead / None Of The NATO Or Even Their Leader U.S Can Face Russia One On One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.