Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection (24112 Views)

LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings / Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by Patrioticman007(m): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
""Going by the popular axiom: Why fly like a hen when you can soar like an Eagle?""""

All Providence corrupters are giving papa deceive pikin hot hot.

1 Like

Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by oneman2k7: 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
w
Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by Golan007: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
Royalfurnitures:
Truth be told,in countries where democracy is practiced properly,Bulgari supposed to either resign of be impeached

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture,thats why we are here for you

In those countries you speak of, a large chunk of the populace is not invested in causing anarchy.

1 Like

Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by golddare: 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kwanza:
The recent and unintelligible rants by the Peoples Democratic Party @OfficialPDPNig is not unconnected to the impending mass defections set to hit the failed opposition party.

The PDP calls for the resignation of the President. How silly! Nobody expects the PDP to provide ideas on good governance going by their inglorious past and antecedents. We only reiterate that the PDP stays quiet while the President Muhammadu Buhari administration clear the rot they foisted on the country.

Nigeria deserves a vibrant, purposeful and credible opposition not the laughing stock we have been subjected to in the name of the opposition PDP. It is well within the rights of PDP members to abandon a rudderless and sinking ship for the progressive fold.

Going by the popular axiom: Why fly like a hen when you can soar like an Eagle?.

We are particularly gladdened by the return of the former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara to the APC.

As we work collectively to achieve the Nigeria of our dreams, we will no doubt encounter challenges along the way. But one thing is sure. Under the focused and sincere leadership of @MBuhari , we are already delivering on key electoral promises of securing the nation, fighting corruption and improving the economy and livelihoods.

SIGNED:
@ynabena
Deputy National Publicity Secretary
All Progressives Congress (APC)

https://twitter.com/OfficialAPCNg/status/1286715472570966016?s=19

A lesson for those fighting over politicians that doesnt give a dam about their lives, you can see now that PMB is not shocked about Dogara.

1 Like

Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by subcbouy: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
If you like to kill yourself for these politicians I wish you well but for me, I am long ago done with these people using the vulnerable to get their desires achieved. In case you don't know, these people are job seekers that can do anything to get the job, either rigging elections, which has become normal or otherwise. If jumping from one party to another is not a crime, tell me when corruption will become thing of the past in this country. Weldon Dogara.

2 Likes

Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by homehunters(m): 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
Shameless country =
Shameless leaders

1 Like

Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
The PDP calls for the resignation of the President. How silly!
Nobody expects the PDP to provide ideas on good governance going by their inglorious past and antecedents.
We only reiterate that the PDP stays quiet while the President Muhammadu Buhari administration clear the rot they foisted on the country.
Hahahaha grin cheesy wink.
Any other party or reasonable Nigerians can come out to talk.
Not the party that took our country 100 years back at the period we made the highest profits/revenues in the history of our nation.

We love that 'PDP Stays Quiet' line baje! tongue

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by morris477(m): 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
Good news for APC

1 Like

Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by mrkings84(m): 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
For those of you shouting, buahri should resign, who do you suggest is your saviour.[/quote]

JESUS CHRIST OR NO OTHER!
Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ju
Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by HeavenlyHolines(m): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
I am pleading that we all as learned citizens should shun religion, tribalism, ethnicity and other vices and fight for d future of our future generation. This guys r not for our good. The same people irrespective of their political parties are all the same. Watch if APC wins Edo state, the first thing they will say is that Obaseki emptied the state treasury and four years is not enough to clean the mess caused by Obaseki. Patriots, let's arise and build our nationa. I am tire of living abroad. I want to come back home n change things in my little corner. We r too rich to be poor
Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by Koya365(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
Looters running up and down
Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by vegafbs: 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
Former Speaker, Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP After Aso Rock Visit

https://theupdates.net/former-speaker-yakubu-dogara-dumps-pdp-after-aso-rock-visit/

Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by Advocate500: 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
Buhari and his looting machines has seriously enjoyed in the confusion and frustration of the masses, one thing that is working for him is the mere fact that nobody blame the government for it's cluelessness and gross incompetence but continue to see the I'll in his governments as a of the failure of the society , something is strange about Buhari seriously.
Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by smelling5shit: 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
Are you living in Benin-city , Gra or Sakponba to be precise and your children are at home whiling away time, why not call a home lesson teacher try me a Math person, my no us 09017656411
Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by earnit1: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
Oh
Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by desiredhome: 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
Seerade029:
PDP = APC = APGA = LP = Thieves.
Plus the masses including you are thieves
Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by Mayeldah(m): 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
...But one thing is sure. Under the focused and sincere leadership of @MBuhari , we are already delivering on key electoral promises of securing the nation, fighting corruption and improving the economy and livelihoods...

Which of the Buhari are they talking about? Is it the lifeless one or the Terrorist fulani Herdsman?

If it is the one in Aso Rock, they should cover their face in shame.

Buhari is a Terrorist and an incompetent fool.
Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by Chirowman(m): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
both PDP and APC has no difference all of them the same thing,no allow that A and C deceive you because we no see any political difference or development both has been peddling same boat .change we no see next level we still dey settle him case.the only thing wey APC changed na share the money but na lock key sharing no more public,and siren has stopped too .we can differentiate each siren now aside that every other thing is same PDP is APC and APC is PDP Nigeria dey una hand .Nigeria is been raped by politicians without no one to fight for her but we pray one day the fish will vomit Jonah out.
Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by godmankind(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
PrimeWatermark:
Dispatch Riders needed urgently.

At where. Can we talk
Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by Lionofdjungle: 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
Most of those who constituted PDP then are now in APC. They are birds of a feather who flock together.
Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by asanwafo: 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
kollinz1234:
As far as I am concerned, Dogara's political career is dead and buried.
He has no relevance. What was his addition to the PDP? Nothing. APC is going down. It is a sinking ship with no captain. This move by Dogara is like using ur queen to seize a kastle only to be captured by the other queen in a game of Chess
He has no relevance cos he has decided to come back to APC. Nwokem ur lost of that PA to PA appointment u got during PDP is really paining u
Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by TruthinAction: 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
Every leader still in APC is an accomplice to the evil perpetrated by this government. And they will not go unpunished. Whoever is in Aso Rock should be impeached. Enough is enough. The Senate should rise to their responsibility otherwise God's wrath will fall on them very soon.
Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by Homhoakyn17: 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=PrimeWatermark post=92065862]Dispatch Riders needed urgently. [/quote

I can link you up with one just chat me up on WhatsApp on 08156271574
Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by PrimeWatermark: 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=Homhoakyn17 post=92071414][/quote]
Noted!! I'll do that, Thanks.
Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by daspeech(m): 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Resign..

Ehyah sorry @humblyphilip but what's the essence of FTC?
our leaders are insane they don't care about the growth of the nation but their personal pockets
Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by PrimeWatermark: 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
godmankind:

At where. Can we talk
Yea sure. Your WhatsApp number?
Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by EagleNest(m): 12:51am On Jul 25, 2020
The same characters using different political vehicles at different times, means nothing really changed.

But Buhari should resign is the right call considering his lack of ability to move Nigeria forward, towards a united, peaceful and prosperous country.
Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by rastafarian: 5:50am On Jul 25, 2020
This man should retire from politics if his tired haba, what type of defections is this, from PDP to APC, back to PDP and again to APC, na now i know that bigman de mad.
Re: APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection by KarlWhyte(m): 6:39am On Jul 25, 2020
When i said that these pple are the same and they ve a personal agenda some pple were calling me names....the
sooner we all realize that they dont care abt us, the better!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight / I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.