Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL (40959 Views)

Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again / Look At What Manchester United Players Are Doing After Mancity Match / Manchester City Need To 'believe' In Order To Win Big Games - Guardiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by zedegit: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2020
Chelsea will qualify by beating wolves. The outcome of Man utd and Leicester match becomes irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by freshkpomo(m): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2020
OrdinaryNigeria:
There was massacre of christians in kafachan last night.
Their crime is being chrustians

Tell me more about this bro..
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by Banter1(m): 9:24am On Jul 25, 2020
obembet:
I wish Chelsea and Manchester united lose... Let those small team win.
So that they would go out there to get knocked out of the first round abi? Sigh

1 Like

Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by fasbat(m): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2020
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by ogbonti: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2020
Angelfrost:

You said it all... United's winning or losing is solely down to their coach's instincts and managerial skills...

If he loses that game, then he has no business coaching that team!!! Even poor Gernot Rohr won't lose such a game even with a squad like that of West Brom or Wigan.

God bless you Sir - he should know what to do - He needs selfless players not selfish players to run this match!
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by ogbonti: 9:28am On Jul 25, 2020
RealEzee:
grin Tha mumu James abi lol da boy na Werey ooo

My brother - if I see James for field I go just turn of TV - set my DVR - I no go like watch rubbish selfish play grin

1 Like

Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by karzyharsky(m): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2020
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by Austineva(m): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2020
aleeyus:

there was sombori copying your swags yesterday
that person must also be a real niggarr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2020
Leicester 2 - 2 Man U

Chelsea 1 - 2 Wolves

Liverpool
Man City
Man U
Leicester

Chelsea
Wolves
Tottenham

Final standing... Take it or accept it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by SmartchildTutor: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2020
Chelsea will face a very tough time with wolves. I mean a very tough one!
Tottenham away to Crystal Palace: the odds are in favour of Tottenham.
The implication for wolves is that if they lose to Chelsea (and Tottenham gets even a draw against Palace), Wolves 'll drop out of the Europa league qualifications spot.
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by dukeprince50: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2020
hotwax:

But Leicester is desperate. They need 3 points. And they are not a small team.

Wolves can't go to champions league but Dem no dey take eyes see big teams.

wolves needs a win to go to Europa, and wolves surprise big teams, With Chelsea porous defence, wolves could surprise them. Also, Goal diff. Tottenham is above wolves so wolves don't need draw, they need a win
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by RealEzee(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2020
ogbonti:

My brother - if I see James for field I go just turn of TV - set my DVR - I no go like watch rubbish selfish play grin
grin grin
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:44am On Jul 25, 2020
Nbotee:
Others have battled for the title, while others are for top 4 to secure champions league football while my Arsenal's only hope for even Europa is winning d FA cup.. Dis life no balance

Are you a VI boy?
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by sylve11: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2020
Angelfrost:

Wolves beat Chelsea in Stamford Bridge!!! Say wetin happen na??! Once Pulisic starts that game, forget it!!!... Chelsea is through to UCL.

The truly difficult game is that of United!!!

Lol. E go bright for your eyes and I go call you out tomorrow. grin cool
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by oluplus(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2020
helinues:
If Chelsea can wintheir game against Wolves, they will qualify..

Manchester Utd Vs Leicester match might end up a draw
Draw, you mean
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by comrChris(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2020
The four teams know what is at stake, the same way wolves is desperate to qualify for Europa is the same way Chelsea is desperate for champions league.
Chelsea played well against Liverpool, just that their defence and keeper failed to live up expectation. If they can work on the defence and put up the same performance against wolves, then the 3points is theirs.

Las las, ManU and Chelsea will scare through
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by kunlegboye(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2020
As if arsenal didn't beat this same wolves at home...Chelsea stand a chance,After the covid Chelsea has maintained 100% home win..if they lose at home tomorrow that means they don't deserve it at all...man u vs Leicester will still be another tough one considering how home clubs win their matches recently.
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by Humanoid01(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2020
BigBelleControl:
End of the season predictions
Top 4 (UCL)
Liverpool
Manchester City
Manchester United
Chelsea

Europa
Liescester City
Tottenham Hotspur.

FA Cup winner
Chelsea

UCL winner
Bayern Munic

Europa winner
Manchester united.
Manchester united to win Europa league for where Inter, Shaktar Donetsk, Wolves, Sevilla, Bayer Leverkusen, and Wolfsburg dey? You've got to be kidding me.

1 Like

Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by kiddkash(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2020
internationalman:
The race for top 4 is what's tough not premier league itself...

I wish Man Utd defeat Leicester City to book a place in next season's Champions League..

I Somehow prefare when
Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool
Man Utd used to represent England in the Champions League though...

From a Chelsea fan
yeah the good old days.
really don't like man city being top four

1 Like

Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by Rumxy(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2020
Angelfrost:

Nothing really wrong with them other than the good ol' Fatigue!!!... Those boys are really tired! I feel mostly for Bruno; he has played more minutes than almost every other player in that team!.. The weight on his shoulders is just too much!!!

Thank God they have rested a bit now... They can easily put in a bit more work, and at least get a draw!!!

This is why squad depth matters a lot in every top club!!!... That will always be Man City's edge over most teams.

Even Liverpool dropped terribly prior to Chelsea game!!! It's not easy playing this regularly!!! other teams are also suffering: Arsenal, Wolves, Everton, etc... Everyone is tired!
I pity Chelsea the most!!! FA cup, then UCL against Bayern... Those relaxed and itchy Germans will do them strong thing!!! cry

Spot on. Fatigue is really dealing with most of the teams now. The 3 days rest should be enough to atleast get a draw.
Like u said, quality squad depth is the only reason Man city were winning all domestic competitions.

Apart from man city, I feel by next season, chelsea would have quality squad depth in their attacking midfield n forward positions.

For Man utd, they have many players but most of their substitutes are not quality which is why OGS consistently used the same starting 11. They need to offload many and buy good players.

Liverpool doesnt have squad depth which is why they cant compete on multiple fronts domestically which they should be doing especially now they are in a position of strength. For the past 2 seasons, they have been exceptionally lucky in avoiding injuries to their core players, they might not be that lucky next season. A great team like theirs dont just win only the league in a season. Man utd, Chelsea, Arsenal n Man city were winning doubles most times during their peak years.

For Arsenal n Tottenham, their only solution is the transfer windoe.
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by NORSIYK(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2020
Chelsea will win Wolves.
Leicester city axes out man utd.
Final table
Liverpool
Man city
Chelsea
Leicester city
Man utd
Tottenham

1 Like

Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by BigBelleControl(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2020
Humanoid01:

Manchester united to win Europa league for where Inter, Shaktar Donetsk, Wolves, Sevilla, Bayer Leverkusen, and Wolfsburg dey? You've got to be kidding me.

Manchester United still have a good chance among all the teams you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by OtemAtum: 9:58am On Jul 25, 2020
obembet:
So that Chelsea will not qualify for the UCL abi? Alakoba grin

2 Likes

Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by Onekind04(m): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2020
It's not going to be easy for them tomorrow
But Las Las na we go qualify.
GGMU

For me it better to finish in top four than to win the FA and finish 5th.
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by Skmoda360(m): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2020
obembet:
Coming from an arsenal or liverpool fan?
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by Angelfrost(m): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2020
sylve11:

Lol. E go bright for your eyes and I go call you out tomorrow. grin cool

Boss, leave that thing... E no get how Wolves go beat Chelsea for Stamford Bridge! Wetin dem wan play??!... Chelsea is qualifying tomorrow! Na Man United own person never sure of, especially because of that una inexperienced coach!!!

United qualification is completely hinged on his experience or lack of!!! If it were Mourinho, you wouldn't be worried cos e no get how Mou go lose that kind game, even without all his first team players. Highest, he go defend from beginning to end!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by Angelfrost(m): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Leicester 2 - 2 Man U

Chelsea 1 - 2 Wolves

Liverpool
Man City
Man U
Leicester

Chelsea
Wolves
Tottenham

Final standing... Take it or accept it.

Hehehehe... Lol... Such wishful thinking!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by Raymondschil000(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2020
lichocho:
Abeg who get sure 10 odds..I don tire if u play 12 dem go play 13

DROP YR WHATAPP NUM
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by Angelfrost(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2020
Humanoid01:

Deluded United fans on the beat again!!!... Don't mind them!!!
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by MatrixJay(m): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2020
obembet:

So could go and disappoint you about....

1 Like

Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by anenymasng(m): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2020
obembet:

Bad girl. So that Chelsea can go taste Europa league abi and Man UtD qualify

3 Likes

Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by anenymasng(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2020
Humanoid01:

And what's so special about all those teams? Wolves? Leverkusen really? You watch football at all?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'We Will Never Forget You': Hatayspor, Atsu's Former Clubs Mourn Player / Tani Adewumi: 12-year-old Nigerian Chess Prodigy Granted Asylum In The US / Courtney Dike Celebrates Second Place U-20 Finish With Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.