Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride (83179 Views)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) / Businessman Storms His Father's Burial With A Lion In Anambra State (Video) / A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by vickydevoka(m): 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ishilove:

The Dean guy is very handsome.
We get eyes na. De guy is swagalicious

1 Like

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by dunsin125: 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
pocohantas:
9— His mum. I wonder what a Nigerian mother would do if you tell her this is your passion.

grin grin grin
Would you even be able to open your mouth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by dunsin125: 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
pocohantas:
8— He doesn’t understand how anyone can hate snakes. He would most likely be surprised at the number of snake pepper soup posts on NL. Lmao

Dean and his 4.5meter Burmese python.
It's creepy, you know cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Alwaysachick: 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
izzou:
grin

This picture is priceless

So adorable
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by mariahAngel(f): 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hathor5:

And he has a good heart too. Very rare combo. wink

I pray they don't maul or kill him someday
undecided

7 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Okuda(m): 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
is he dead? oh... not yet.

1 Like

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by edward1106(m): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
Vyzz:
Damn I would love to be part of a pride but fear no fit gree me....

He needs to tell us how it became possible oooo...

I am definitely getting a baby lion....

I watched one of his videos and I was motivated to walk into a pride and introduce myself

When you finally walk into one, greet them for us here grin

8 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by brainhgeek(m): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ishilove:

Poco darling, J111333 no dey do pass two minutes and even after two minutes is over he needs like another one and a half hours to recharge to gather strength for another round.

Aaah!

4 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Cholls(m): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
my Sister na Amotekun I dey see... dey no fit bite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Bekool(m): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
pocohantas:

Dean and his lion, Dexter. This particular lion has many fans on his page...lol

This guy might surely become breakfast for these lions someday we have seen so many cases where lion and snake pets eventually ended killing their owners.

8 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Majikman(m): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
I really hope it doesn't end in tears

4 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Mraproko1: 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ehiscotch:
If the Lion had to make a choice between eating grass and him, the answer is obvious.

See as that one dey taste him head

9 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
igbo people says....

ohia nwere ebu nwe anyu odihi ihe Koro ya......... meaning...... (Bush wey get soldier fly and bee nothing en dey lack)
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
one day......... hmmmmm
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Emyres: 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
I love them guy. Used to watch his videos on Facebook when I still had the app.

A very brave act by a brave guy.

1 Like

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by meobizy(f): 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
He has one foot in an animal’s belly and another on a banana peel.

5 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by edward1106(m): 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
pocohantas:
8— He doesn’t understand how anyone can hate snakes. He would most likely be surprised at the number of snake pepper soup posts on NL. Lmao

Dean and his 4.5meter Burmese python.

I can agree to all but this.... Pls don't go there.
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Basher8583: 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
Vyzz:
Damn I would love to be part of a pride but fear no fit gree me....

He needs to tell us how it became possible oooo...

I am definitely getting a baby lion....

I watched one of his videos and I was motivated to walk into a pride and introduce myself

Are you going to introduce yourself as a juicy meat for consumption or what? kindly clarify

2 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by RenaissanceGuy: 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
Secret: juju. Simple. He may have a different name for it, but it's still the same.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by DonroxyII: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hyenas is the fugly of them all even snake fine ...

Hyena na Agbero always , his mouth sef be one kain .... Lion open mouth see love everywhere ... even Cheetahs ...

Hyenas Jungle thug grin

37 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Hathor5(f): 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
mariahAngel:

I pray they don't maul or kill him someday
undecided

He will be fine. wink
And when he dies, he will die a fulfilled man.

5 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Hathor5(f): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Who, me? I’m zoophobic grin

So why do you envy him?
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Lamasta(m): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
pocohantas:
3— The younger lion in the pride (King Snow). Less domineering than Dexter.

Pocohantas hope you gat no phobia for lion o cos only their roar alone I don reach my destination grin

I was watching a documentary on NatGeoWild where a hunter in the field where lions dwell hold his gun knelt down and aimed at the incoming lion coming close to him and the lion was not even moved it kept coming close to the hunter boldly and I was like is this hunter crazy or what and before I knew it the hunter released the trigger to avoid stories that touch and the lion fell and I was like mehn can't try this o merely seeing the lion coming I will forget am holding a gun and faint grin

33 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Bewiseedet(m): 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
DonroxyII:
Hyenas is the fugly of them all even snake fine ...

Hyena na Agbero always , his mouth sef be one kain .... Lion open mouth see love everywhere ... even Cheetahs ...

Hyenas Jungle thug grin
aisha buhari hyenas
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Hathor5(f): 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lamasta:

Pocohantas hope you gat no phobia for lion o cos only their roar alone I don reach my destination grin

I was watching a documentary on NatGeoWild where a hunter in the field where lions dwell hold his gun knelt down and aimed at the incoming lion coming close to him and the lion was not even moved it kept coming close to the hunter boldly and I was like is this hunter crazy or what and before I knew it the hunter released the trigger to avoid stories that touch and the lion fell and I was like mehn can't try this o merely seeing the lion coming I will forget am holding a gun

grin

3 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by NACE13: 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
izzou:
grin

This picture is priceless

Just like you and you buddy at the mall staring at a hot chick as she walks by. I love it grin

3 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by fof1: 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
pocohantas:

Dean and his lion, Dexter. This particular lion has many fans on his page...lol

When Lions go Chop am,All of us go Rest finally.

1 Like

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Emilokoiyawon: 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ndipe:
How does he do it? It's a miracle really.

You Africans keep getting fooled by white people. Nothing special about his relationship with these lions - Its called imprinting. Basically, he got the lions as very little BABIES and imprinted on them from an early age that he is one of them. Its not a big deal.

What is a big deal, is that African hunters have been taming ADULT wild beasts - including lions - before white people came out of their caves in the Caucasian mountains. That is what is impressive. Not these idiots that imprint on baby animals and start posting ridiculous instagram and tiktok pics/videos.

26 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by sisisioge: 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
Chai! This is both beautiful and scary! See big cats!

2 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Ebenezar2O2O: 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
photo shopped pictures. it's not real

1 Like

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Hathor5(f): 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
You Africans keep getting fooled by white people. Nothing special about his relationship with these lions - Its called imprinting. Basically, he got the lions as very little BABIES and imprinted on them from an early age that he is one of them. Its not a big deal.

What is a big deal, is that African hunters have been taming ADULT wild beasts - including lions - before white people came out of their caves in the Caucasian mountains. That is what is impressive. Not these idiots that imprint on baby animals and start posting ridiculous instagram and tiktok pics/videos.

You are a very bitter fellow.

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Pet Snake / Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.