Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride - Pets (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride (83189 Views)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) / Businessman Storms His Father's Burial With A Lion In Anambra State (Video) / A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Nikes(m): 12:43am On Jul 25, 2020
Vyzz:
Damn I would love to be part of a pride but fear no fit gree me....

He needs to tell us how it became possible oooo...

I am definitely getting a baby lion....

I watched one of his videos and I was motivated to walk into a pride and introduce myself
"Introduce myself" grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Emilokoiyawon: 12:43am On Jul 25, 2020
Hathor5:

I heard of it but I don't know it? Are you drunk? grin

I can be obsessed with any prick I want. None of your business. kiss

Hearing of is not the same thing as knowledge. For example, most people have heard of electric circuit but ask them to build and their efforts fall completely apart. The fact that I have to explain this to you goes to show how unbelievably weak your logic center is.

You are not a woman, so why should your sexual fantasies be remotely my business? There is a section not very far from here, you will find your fellow she-males.

4 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Hathor5(f): 12:47am On Jul 25, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

You have heard of imprinting but you don't know it. That explains you inability to grasp its basic concept and apply it to your master's 'animal sanctuary.'

You are a woman? You could have fooled me. Anyway, what has the color of the pr1ck of the man you love gotta do with this discussion?

So I was right? You do have an obsession. Hence you inability to see the glaring propaganda of the object of your desire.

It is possible, that your case is not that of a colonially damaged brain. But that of an African girl who has an obsession for white pr1ck.

Hopefully, if (a very big if) you ever get to meet your imagined boyfriend, let him know the truth - that is he is a small boy playing with imprinting - which is actually dangerous for wild animals. If he really wants to learn how to tame wild beasts, he should come to Africa and enroll with one of our bada$$ hunters.

I can be obsessed with any prick I want even if it hurts you. kiss

@bold
Inferiority complex at its best. You could be the subject of a clinical study the way you desperately try to prove something. Can your brothers also teach him about witchcraft and how to kill kittens? cheesy

Emilokoiyawon:

Hearing of is not the same thing as knowledge. For example, most people have heard of electric circuit but ask them to build and their efforts fall completely apart. The fact that I have to explain this to you goes to show how unbelievably weak your logic center is.

You are not a woman, so why should your sexual fantasies be remotely my business? There is a section not very far from here, you will find your fellow she-males.

As if the concept of imprinting is rocket science. grin

You keep mentioning prick so I am asking you, what is your business with my preference? Don't answer. I know. It's your inferiority complex eating you up.

1 Like

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Emilokoiyawon: 12:52am On Jul 25, 2020
Hathor5:
cool cool cool cool

Its not rocket science and YET I had to teach you the basics since you could not grasp it.

Keep fooling yourself. I am not interested in your sexual life. I am here to debunk the propaganda you are pushing here. And I think I have succeeded.

5 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Hathor5(f): 12:54am On Jul 25, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Its not rocket science and YET I had to teach you the basics since you could not grasp it.

Keep fooling yourself. I am not interested in your sexual life. I am here to debunk the propaganda you are pushing here. And I think I have succeeded.

You taught me that you are a deeply wounded man.

1 Like

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Naijaarchive(m): 12:58am On Jul 25, 2020
Even hyenas.... Nawa
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by pquaver(m): 1:08am On Jul 25, 2020
If I catch this one eeh.. E Don enter pot be that.. I dey use 1 eye dey look am.. Dean or no Dean I Don chop am be that.. What I see there is better Ogbufe

2 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Emilokoiyawon: 1:10am On Jul 25, 2020
Hathor5:
You taught me that you are a deeply wounded man.

Then you have learnt nothing.
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by baby124: 1:23am On Jul 25, 2020
We will be here to read the final news
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by cococandy(f): 1:30am On Jul 25, 2020
I’m scared for him. He looks very likable.

Probably delicious too. The lions will tell us that when the time comes. grin
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by ViktorCash: 1:35am On Jul 25, 2020
Oh my balls! shocked
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by RuggedSniper: 1:40am On Jul 25, 2020
pocohantas:

He has been asked many times if he isn’t scared they will one day turn on him, maybe OUT OF HUNGER!

His answer; WILL YOU EAT YOUR BROTHER BECAUSE YOU ARE HUNGRY? grin grin
^^^The ICONIC
Australian, Steve Irvin (True Blue) was killed by a STINGRAY'S long tail jab to the upper torso while doing what he loved doing best... Taking risks! His funeral was beamed live via satellite around the world... and his translation left me in shock. Dean Sneider could still get mauled by a rogue lion one day if he takes too much risks with these big cats! grin
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by zicoraads: 1:49am On Jul 25, 2020
Hathor5:

I can be obsessed with any prick I want even if it hurts you. kiss

@bold
Inferiority complex at its best. You could be the subject of a clinical study the way you desperately try to prove something. Can your brothers also teach him about witchcraft and how to kill kittens? grin
Abeg... That prick part drew me into this conversation... grin grin
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by RuggedSniper: 2:03am On Jul 25, 2020
cococandy:
I’m scared for him. He looks very likable.

Probably delicious too. The lions will tell us that when the time comes. grin
^^^grin... Likable with too much testosterone.
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by AdaoraNK(f): 2:21am On Jul 25, 2020
nanauju:
Trouble go dey sleep, yanga go go wake am

Just imagine
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by AngelicBeing: 2:48am On Jul 25, 2020
shocked
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by decency12(m): 2:58am On Jul 25, 2020
When I saw him with hyena, I just gave up.
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 25, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
A times, I wonder the kind of research this people do to get close to animals. Whereas our professors in the same fields can't even hold chickens not to talk of goat
gringringringringrin damn this killed me.
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 25, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

You Africans keep getting fooled by white people. Nothing special about his relationship with these lions - Its called imprinting. Basically, he got the lions as very little BABIES and imprinted on them from an early age that he is one of them. Its not a big deal.

What is a big deal, is that African hunters have been taming ADULT wild beasts - including lions - before white people came out of their caves in the Caucasian mountains. That is what is impressive. Not these idiots that imprint on baby animals and start posting ridiculous instagram and tiktok pics/videos.
This just sounds like hate. Haven't you seen threads were Nigerians making waves in the world were commended. All this pan africanists the colonial masters are gone and they are still your problem. Pele.

4 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Ishilove: 3:27am On Jul 25, 2020
J111333:
Hanty, we are talking about animals here so concentrate.
Una no dey take eye see fine dudes but at the end of the day, una go end up with people like OBJ, Oshiomole and me.grin
Unku is it your concentrate? Why won't we eye the fine dudes when they are a very VERY scarce commodity in this Nigeria. You ugly pot bellied men no dey allow us see road cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Ishilove: 3:29am On Jul 25, 2020
decency12:
When I saw him with hyena, I just gave up.
The hyena picture shocked me to the core
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Ishilove: 3:29am On Jul 25, 2020
Ausrichie:

This just sounds like hate. Haven't you seen threads were Nigerians making waves in the world were commended. All this pan africanists the colonial masters are gone and they are still your problem. Pele.
Even with the colonial masters gone the black man is still their own biggest problem.

5 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 25, 2020
Ishilove:

Unku is it your concentrate? Why won't we eye the fine dudes when they are a very VERY scarce commodity in this Nigeria. You ugly pot bellied men no dey allow us see road cheesy
Ishilove and very handsome me;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by jojothaiv(m): 3:43am On Jul 25, 2020
Zimri:

I just tire.

Why is no one talking about the camera used in taking these pictures?✌️

I had wanted to ask too.

The photographer is the real MVP o, I can't, I cannot and I can't cannot try it for anything in the world/pride

2 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Ishilove: 3:43am On Jul 25, 2020
J111333:
Ishilove and very handsome me;
This is more like it below. You see as you are hogging the camera and pushed me to the background?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Ishilove: 3:52am On Jul 25, 2020
pocohantas:

I don’t know why I thought you are a fan of intense penising. Thanks to Ishi, I now know you are in the same subset with Churchill. kiss
Shhhhhhhhhh...don't loud it. He likes ladies thinking he is a German machine in za oza room.
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by zedegit: 4:14am On Jul 25, 2020
pocohantas:
Does this look like what you can do?

tongue tongue tongue
u

Do you know who snapped the pictures?
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Mac2016(m): 4:19am On Jul 25, 2020
Are Zoonotic viruses air borne? Are they contagious thru touch? Can wild animals go instinctive and become irrational?
We are still watching but all the best, Dean!
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by sonofanarchy(m): 4:27am On Jul 25, 2020
Hathor5:

Abeg shift ... I am already in love and I know how to handle cats. tongue

I have two of them. Well-trained. cheesy
please how do you train cat to behave, my cat keep shitting anywhere she likes.
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Yemike(m): 4:27am On Jul 25, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

I really feel for you man embarassed E pele sir.

2 Likes

Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:28am On Jul 25, 2020
Na lion go digest the guy las las.
Re: Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride by Mujtahida: 4:46am On Jul 25, 2020
pocohantas:
8— He doesn’t understand how anyone can hate snakes. He would most likely be surprised at the number of snake pepper soup posts on NL. Lmao

Dean and his 4.5meter Burmese python.
In ancient times snakes were venerated. They were looked upon as symbols of wisdom. Even among our people snakes were looked upon as divine. (recall Camara Laye's encounter with the snake ) The Old testament narrative of Eve and the snake changed how people look at snakes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Pet Snake / Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.