Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign (8560 Views)

Garba Shehu: Buhari Is Ahead Of Obasanjo In All Fields Of National Development / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Cabal Aren’t Hungry People, They Are Respectable Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign by stayclearofme: 6:33am On Jul 25, 2020
Yankee101:
If he can't do right by God, conscience and country, corona will do the needful
And you think you are immune from Corona?
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign by Chijeep(m): 6:47am On Jul 25, 2020
sevenhundred:
how can you compares pmb to Gaddafi? please do not compares even Nigeria with Libya please, Gaddafi is a good leader!!!
i mean in term of givin up power
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign by israelmao(m): 7:07am On Jul 25, 2020
Let Buhari speak for himself .
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign by Karlifate: 7:10am On Jul 25, 2020
Obaseki decamped from APC to PDP.
Dogara decamped from PDP to APC.
Y'all thesame. Jokers!
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign by Royalfurnitures: 7:28am On Jul 25, 2020
Whether he resign or not, his over bloated integrity has been punctured by all that is going on now

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture,that's why we are here for you
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign by Armanipounds: 7:29am On Jul 25, 2020
In a saner clime, this Garba Shehu is not really fit to be a presidential spokesman of any reputable and responsible president! Shehu failed to respond to the rot currently going on in the NDDC which the PDP raised alarm about and called for an independent audit! Shehu was being mischievous by claiming this administration is fighing corruption, whereas this govt is everything corruption represents! The Magus,Kalus,Akpabios,Pondei, and others are still working free when they should have been answering corruption questions in a competent court of law!In a saner clime, this Garba Shehu is not really fit to be a presidential spokesman of any reputable and responsible president! Shehu failed to respond to the rot currently going on in the NDDC which the PDP raised alarm about and called for an independent audit! Shehu was being mischievous by claiming this administration is fighing corruption, whereas this govt is everything corruption represents! The Magus,Kalus,Akpabios,Pondei, and others are still working free when they should have been answering corruption questions in a competent court of law!In a saner clime, this Garba Shehu is not really fit to be a presidential spokesman of any reputable and responsible president! Shehu failed to respond to the rot currently going on in the NDDC which the PDP raised alarm about and called for an independent audit! Shehu was being mischievous by claiming this administration is fighing corruption, whereas this govt is everything corruption represents! The Magus,Kalus,Akpabios,Pondei, and others are still working free when they should have been answering corruption questions in a competent court of law!
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign by RichBoy247: 7:33am On Jul 25, 2020
Yankee101:
If he can't do right by God, conscience and country, corona will do the needful

Several of those that wished Buhari death have died and have been buried for long including the parents of Nnamdi Kanu. Be care so that Buhari will not watch your burial on television just as he watched that of Nnamdi Kanu's parent.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign by Aquarapha1(m): 7:34am On Jul 25, 2020
If he like to handover
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign by orisa37: 7:53am On Jul 25, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

STRONG SOLDIERS NEVER RESIGN.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign by oyeb15: 8:31am On Jul 25, 2020
Nigerians lack the integrity and self judgement to admit failure.
PDP lacks d moralty to make d call.

May God save Nigeria.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign by babajero(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2020
faithy29:
Why will he resign? He has not violated any rule.
Really?
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign by sterlingD(m): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2020
Garba you don't need to tell us what we already know.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign by Danielfx(m): 8:54am On Jul 25, 2020
I wasn't expecting anything less from that old Boko Haram sympathizer.

Let the truth be told, we all know that Buhari govt believed in this Boko Haram agenda and they see it as Mohammed's order. They only pretend to act to make the world think other wise
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign by TruthinAction: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2020
God will uproot whoever is there in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus. This government is unwilling to protect lives and in fact seems to be supporting the killings of Christians. God will fight for the helpless.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign by Godmercy(m): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2020
Let the president continues to enjoy the office with the inocent bood of nigerian sheeding it only last for three years more then the jurstics of all migthy God start for the weaked forever
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign by RealEzee(m): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2020
post=92076935:
Garba Shehu get time to respond to this foolish and stupid party sha!

Hahahaha grin cheesy wink.
Any other party or reasonable Nigerians can come out to talk.
Not the party that took our country 100 years back at the period we made the highest profits/revenues in the history of our nation.

We love that 'PDP Stay Quiet' line dieee!
In other words, STFU!! tongue grin grin
bro what's your take on this issue below:
https://www.nairaland.com/6013887/borno-residents-reject-repentant-boko
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign by TheFirstOne: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2020
Here
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign by pquaver(m): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
I can't wait for Buhari to leave office

I just pray Nigerians have become smarter

Don't be fooled by promises of change from old cabal men it will surely end in tears

Don't vote based on tribal and religious sentiment see how Benue, Katsina and Kaduna people are paying the ultimate price for their foolishness, we are all suffering it but they are being macheted to death on their land daily by herdsmen from the caliphate

I'm not a fan of GEJ but we must admit the evil people claimed Jonathan is not a Muslim he is not a northerner so he doesn't care about Boko haram but under him schools were built up and Nigerian army recorded the most victories against Boko haram and killer herdsmen weren't Nationalised

When I knew Nigeria had made a mistake was when Jona said my reelection is not worth the blood of any Nigerian whereas Buhari promised blood

Also when GEJ conceded defeat you people want strong leader wey no dey here word and who imprisons Journalists, Una call GEJ woman wrapper, can you remember any journalist GEJ imprisoned for insulting him? But under Buhari common Lie Muhammad and other Buhari's boys where imprisoning people left right and center who spoke against them, without trial, even when court says "free them" or grants them bail they will be re arrested in the court room or the court premises before the judge even leaves his/her seat, so enjoy your Buhari.

If Una like no take corrections

Vote young people don't vote PDP or APC nothing good can come out of them we have seen their best let us try others.
Nothing said about Jonathan was a lie. He was a failure.. Get over it.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2020
pquaver:

Nothing said about Jonathan was a lie. He was a failure.. Get over it.

Did I say he didn't fail or not?

I analysed something else you are talking something else

Tribalism and 2 party system was my focus in that post not how good Jonathan was

Even if we are to go into that in terms of education, security, press freedom and so on Nigeria was far better off under Jonathan than Buhari
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign by pquaver(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Did I say he didn't fail or not?

I analysed something else you are talking something else

Tribalism and 2 party system was my focus in that post not how good Jonathan was

Even if we are to go into that in terms of education, security, press freedom and so on Nigeria was far better off under Jonathan than Buhari
. GO and read your message again be like your finger dey type faster than you are thinking.. You said it earlier what was said about him was not true. You implied that.. . And I repeat.. It was not a lie.and that was my point.. Did Jonathan not use soldier to attack newspapers or even dss on opposition? Where u dead or blind then? Everything u are accusing the current president of the other did it.. So there no difference between them get it..
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign by Quinniscent(m): 11:33am On Jul 25, 2020
It's no new thing, we've been having the same rulers in power for more than thirty years, infact he can die in that position, nothing surprises me in this useless govt anymore.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign by frankyychiji(f): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
post=92076935:

Not the party that took our country 100 years back at the period we made the highest profits/revenues in the history of our nation.

You too will see the light soon. If Sarrki and omenka are now in the light, your case na Akamu.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign by frankyychiji(f): 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
RichBoy247:

Several of those that wished Buhari death have died and have been buried for long including the parents of Nnamdi Kanu. Be care so that Buhari will not watch your burial on television just as he watched that of Nnamdi Kanu's parent.
And you think buhari is still alive?
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign by mindtricks: 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
Never expect a stone-hearted lot like these to back down.
People whom position of power was their life dream,
misgovernance their pride,
never had the courage to perform,
will never find the gut to step aside.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign by Ragnnar: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
post=92076935:

Tears and terror won't leave your household since you have decided not to relent in supporting this horrible calamity of government. Amen.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign by EdiskyHarry: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
I can't wait for Buhari to leave office

I just pray Nigerians have become smarter

Don't be fooled by promises of change from old cabal men it will surely end in tears

Don't vote based on tribal and religious sentiment see how Benue, Katsina and Kaduna people are paying the ultimate price for their foolishness, we are all suffering it but they are being macheted to death on their land daily by herdsmen from the caliphate

I'm not a fan of GEJ but we must admit the evil people claimed Jonathan is not a Muslim he is not a northerner so he doesn't care about Boko haram but under him schools were built up and Nigerian army recorded the most victories against Boko haram and killer herdsmen weren't Nationalised

When I knew Nigeria had made a mistake was when Jona said my reelection is not worth the blood of any Nigerian whereas Buhari promised blood

Also when GEJ conceded defeat you people want strong leader wey no dey here word and who imprisons Journalists, Una call GEJ woman wrapper, can you remember any journalist GEJ imprisoned for insulting him? But under Buhari common Lie Muhammad and other Buhari's boys where imprisoning people left right and center who spoke against them, without trial, even when court says "free them" or grants them bail they will be re arrested in the court room or the court premises before the judge even leaves his/her seat, so enjoy your Buhari.

If Una like no take corrections

Vote young people don't vote PDP or APC nothing good can come out of them we have seen their best let us try others.
I wish I can like this your comment 20 times
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
If he finds the info on my signature, he will resign

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lastma Official Push Bus Conductor To His Death (photos) / Jos Airport Erects First Security Watch Tower In Nigerian Airports / 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.