Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' (45385 Views)

Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes / China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Poseidon000: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
prettytasha:
I'm sure the United States have done worse ... But will always be the first to cry foul
Prettytasha, your brain is 'pretty' for seeing through US attempt in using this as a casus belli to go on all-out arm proliferation.

Just like giving a dog a bad name to hang it. Infact, i think i like you already.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by SmartPolician: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Doyinmrh:
wink

They should use all the time and resources to find the cure for Covid19. So life can go back to normal.
undecided

Bring your:

PayPal
Bitcoin
Movocash
Etc

They are already working on that

It just to sure that it works well and get regulatory approval
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Haybee7(m): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
they fed us with BBN because that's what most Nigerian want but we are just hypocrite .A nation that focus on entertainment than i
tech or defence is a stupid nation .all hail China and US.

1 Like

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Haybee7(m): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
PureGoldh:
Meanwhile via the other news....some Africans are busy with BBNaija

This world no balance atall
Dotng:

They are not developing technology that they CANNOT control but something that can operate WITHOUT supervision.
PureGoldh:
Meanwhile via the other news....some Africans are busy with BBNaija

This world no balance atall
of course ,we are our own enemy
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by prettytasha(f): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
henryobinna:
Did you even read the article to understand their concern?.
Some of you on this forum just need a little more education to make sensible points or to even be entitled to an opinion. Simply put it's too risky to give total autonomy to machines especially when it has to do with weapons like that.

There should always be a position for a person to make the decisions but in the case at hand, there isn't such. If you are aware of how computer algorithms could malfunction you won't utter this nonsense
are you done ? United states have done equally worse and probably has same type of tech . Deal with it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by prettytasha(f): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ebenezar2O2O:
SHUT UP.
boko haram terrorist
you have been noticed
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by prettytasha(f): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
incogni2o:

Common!

You cant compare the US to those countries
I'm very sure united states has the same technology

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Nairalandmonika: 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
RIHMEEK:
Imagine if this sort of technology falls into the wrong hands..
Na to save all Nigeria politicians face for the database then release the drone.
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by MrSensor(m): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
techmo:
US under Trump is a huge joke
Don't push me to call you idiot

2 Likes

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
ProfAmaben:

I am a pained soul. grin

Yes I know!! grin grin grin
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Talknochip(m): 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
And the era of the rise of the machines is here at last!

Russia, US, China, Isreal, Iran and Iraq are going to play a very important role in the events that will Mark the beginning of the End!

While the US will continue to play the role of a self acclaimed checker and world police, the Russians and Chinese will continue to act as bullies and no rules players.

The end is near!!

1 Like

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
incogni2o:

USA compared to those countries.

You say they are the wrong hands.

You obviously dont know what benefit the USA has significantly been to sustain world peace
Yes, just like they sustain peace in Iraq and Libya abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Stallion93(m): 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
No problem, We have Edo Airways that can repel any unauthorized air invasion. Americans should be scared instead
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by sharrp: 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
rottennaija:
Another Western propaganda. China uses drone fight locust swamp, the imperialist cry. China quickly handles and bring down the coronavirus that could otherwise had dealt a deadly blow to their large population and economy, they imperialist cry.

And yet, they accused Iraq and Libya of having weapons of mass destruction. Till today, they have not shown the weapon. But Iraq and Libya has been reduced to shreds.

It's time we called these people what they are. They are the greatest terrorist organisation in the world.
I hate when people do the evil for evil must be good . AI needs lots of regulation . A study showed that when neural networks are learnt to train each other , they turn violent . US is simply saying China and Russia is developing AI without the human factor of control . Imagine a robot made just to kill . I'm evil does not mean you should support another evil because I call it evil

2 Likes

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by iswallker(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
AfroKnight:
As if the pentagon does not have the same

Did you read the piece - § they do - but for defensive purposes. Offensive uses a man-in-the-loop approach.. undecided

1 Like

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
michresakidjo:

The dude needs to be educated... probably he has no idea of U.s Navy capabilities

Imagine china haven't fought any war in the decades ago

Though power is transitional but with the way the Chinese are going about bullying evryone.....Ion understand
Shutthefuckup so China is the bullying Iran abi? and what war has the USA fought and won? Last time i checked they couldn't won against ordinary farmers in Veitnam even the Korea war was stalemate, you are here saying rubbish, the USA can only bully weak countries last time they try it with Russian we all saw what happened gragra no action.
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Murketeer: 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
prettytasha:
are you done ? United states have done equally worse and probably has same type of tech . Deal with it
So you don't have a problem with Russia selling those kind of weapons?...If boko haram could acquire like 10 now. ..hope you know what that means
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by backnbeta(f): 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
RIHMEEK:
Imagine if this sort of technology falls into the wrong hands..
It's already in the wrong hands- China and Russia undecided
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by WathoniBBN: 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
In God I Trust, their Plans MUST Fail
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by lanreHeda: 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Farki:
There is no way creating robots that attack on their own could ever backfire.

Nope no way.
Nice sarcasm
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by michresakidjo(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
900winer:

Shutthefuckup so China is the bullying Iran abi? and what war has the USA fought and won? Last time i checked they couldn't won against ordinary farmers in Veitnam even the Korea war was stalemate, you are here saying rubbish, the USA can only weak countries last time they try it with Russian we all saw what happened gragra no action.

Dude

You're ignorant of history U.S and Russia has never fought the closest point of them exchanging fires was CUBA missile crisis.....going to war without winning is never a thing to bother America but the message is clear (infuse fear into others)

American don't go to war to win but to learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

It's all chest beating.

Americans warships were in the South China Sea about 3 weeks ago, China called it a provocation and a pin did not drop from the sky.

Retaliation or corresponding show of force, they could not do. They can toy with Africa, Australia or Europe, they won't play their force with Americans.

They well informed about America's capabilities

Just like USA won't try shit with Russian tongue

2 Likes

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
michresakidjo:

Dude

You're ignorant of history U.S and Russia has never fought the closest point of them exchanging fires was CUBA missile crisis.....going to war without winning is never a thing to bother America but the message is clear (infuse fear into others)

American don't go to war to win but to learn
Lolz cheesy

So American has no plan to win the Vietnam war but to instill fear and they lost over 30 thousands of their soldiers in the war, you must be joking right cheesy my friend USA can only bully weak countries that don't have nuclear weapon, North Korea understand this.

1 Like

Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by michresakidjo(m): 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
900winer:

Lolz cheesy

So American has no plan to win the Vietnam war but to instill fear and they lost over 30 thousands of soldiers in the war, you must be joking right cheesy my friend USA can only bully weak countries that don't have nuclear weapon, North Korea understand this.

I beg to differ
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Devgru: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Why is it that it’s only USA that cares somehow about human rights?
lol.. this is deep
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Ebenezar2O2O: 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
prettytasha:
you have been noticed
Bleep OFF
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
michresakidjo:

I beg to differ
Differ what?
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Can these people forget nonsense weapons for once in their life. Remember we are just starting a new century.
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by michresakidjo(m): 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
900winer:

Differ what?
on the level of the ignorance you display here

cheesy grin grin

I'll not debate this issue here

www.foreignpolicy.com Read more to understand world politics
Re: China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' by 900winer(m): 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
The drones that kill Iranian general get approval. The us are just barking
Them go bark tire grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of Health Ministers Of The U.S, U.K, Belgium & Canada / Coronavirus: Trump Unveils Plan To Reopen States In Phases / Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.