Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Okowa Commends Osinbajo, Urges Nigerians To Support Him. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Commends Osinbajo, Urges Nigerians To Support Him. (735 Views)

Patrick Jerome Achi Commends Osinbajo For Strong Leadership, Guidance / Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business / DSS Invasion: Atiku Commends Osinbajo Over Sack Of DG, Lawal Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa Commends Osinbajo, Urges Nigerians To Support Him. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2020
[s]
IamPatriotic:
Nice comment on the Amiable Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Our best bet for 2023...
[/s] let him count for 4b magu gave him first cheesy
Re: Okowa Commends Osinbajo, Urges Nigerians To Support Him. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2020
Seerade029:
The governor spoke on Friday while joining his Edo state counterpart, Mr. Godwin Obaseki to commissioned a private broadcast station, Bridge Radio 98.7 FM in Asaba, the state capital.

Mtcheww. angry
Imagine
This is Lagos Ibadan express media for you cheesy
Re: Okowa Commends Osinbajo, Urges Nigerians To Support Him. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2020
IamPatriotic:
Nice comment on the Amiable Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Our best bet for 2023...
your best bet in your republic of south west cheesy
Re: Okowa Commends Osinbajo, Urges Nigerians To Support Him. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2020
[[s]quote author=ThatFairGuy1 post=92078771]Starboy[/quote][/s]
Re: Okowa Commends Osinbajo, Urges Nigerians To Support Him. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2020
Deputy1111:
Everybody knows what is good, even Okowa and Obaseki, despite the fact that they are in different party. Osinbajo is a man to be supported
Re: Okowa Commends Osinbajo, Urges Nigerians To Support Him. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2020
[[s]quote author=enochogaga post=92080814]I thought ibop said osinbajo is dead, it only a mad man that will follow ipob news.[/quote][/s]
Re: Okowa Commends Osinbajo, Urges Nigerians To Support Him. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2020
[[s]quote author=ojokolax post=92081548]When PDP stalwarts are making declarations as to the character of Professor Osinbajo and advising is on the need to speak freely but in unison, it just shows you a man who cares for the well being of all Nigerians, irrespective of religion or tribe.[/quote][/s] Lolz that is according to Lagos Ibadan express outdated media abi grin
Re: Okowa Commends Osinbajo, Urges Nigerians To Support Him. by Ikeast(m): 9:18am On Jul 25, 2020
That Okowa should park 1side.let the Vp vomit our yam 1st....
Re: Okowa Commends Osinbajo, Urges Nigerians To Support Him. by ThatFairGuy1: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=ThatFairGuy1 post=92078771]Starboy[/s]

Re: Okowa Commends Osinbajo, Urges Nigerians To Support Him. by OkhaiAsein(m): 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Mynd44:

For a 2017 news article?

I don't think so
good afternoon, you lock my thread about sars owns POS machine.. pls it's not fair nah you know how important this topic is.. and also there is no other duplicate of this information on nairaland the link you put on my thread is the same link to the topic i changed u can check it yourself , pls reply me thank u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Shuns Council Of State Meeting / ANDP Case Is Statute Barred Says Appeal Court / Within An Interval Of 3 Years F-SARS Had Been Banned 3 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.