Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show (46933 Views)

BBNaija: Neo And Vee Kiss Deeply After Emerging Finalists / BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week / BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show by planetx13: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Arry110:
If you don’t like Bbn don’t open BBN threads, the hypocrisy is too much!,Foreign movies and phones even corrupt kids more, if you don’t like it avoid the threads, don’t watch it and stfu!, all this criticism stems from hypocrisy and jealousy, if you were given the opportunity won’t you go?, it’s pointless but it gives youth the platform to be rich and famous, it’s gives those sound engineers, event planners and videographers job opportunities and money, make person progress no Dey pain una, na una wey go still use one eye Dey watch am even sabi all their names

I just wonder how hard it is

Ciao

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show by Godwin5766(m): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
underated:
I pray arsenal wins Chelsea in fa cup final. I can't wait to revenge last season's Europa final defeat.
bro...pls forget about dat fa cup, chelsea is winning it
Re: Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
Arry110:
[s]If you don’t like Bbn don’t open BBN threads, the hypocrisy is too much!,Foreign movies and phones even corrupt kids more, if you don’t like it avoid the threads, don’t watch it and stfu!, all this criticism stems from hypocrisy and jealousy, if you were given the opportunity won’t you go?, it’s pointless but it gives youth the platform to be rich and famous, it’s gives those sound engineers, event planners and videographers job opportunities and money, make person progress no Dey pain una, na una wey go still use one eye Dey watch am even sabi all their names[/s]

We're worried because the BBN thing cause more ham than good to the Youths.

Stop promoting what majority of Nigerians won't benefit from.

Rochas, Wike and others will recognize the winner of this rubbish than cowbellpedia program.

It's not good for the youths as majority of them are concerned about entertainment.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
Laycon !

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show by Slynation(m): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Arry110:
If you don’t like Bbn don’t open BBN threads, the hypocrisy is too much!,Foreign movies and phones even corrupt kids more, if you don’t like it avoid the threads, don’t watch it and stfu!, all this criticism stems from hypocrisy and jealousy, if you were given the opportunity won’t you go?, it’s pointless but it gives youth the platform to be rich and famous, you see them owning businesses after the show, owning clothing lines and the rest - creating employment and building naira stop refusing to see the bright side too. it’s gives those sound engineers, event planners and videographers job opportunities and money, make person progress no Dey pain una, na una wey go still use one eye Dey watch am even sabi all their names
Don't mind those sect, how many of them have sponsored Cow Bell competition in Nigeria or common ordinary simple Nairaland competitions self, yet they don't want Seun to gain traffic with what's trending.... And I can bet, they are the ones following the show 24/7 just to satisfy their curiosities

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show by Arry110(m): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
FrMbaka:

We're worried because the BBN thing cause more ham than good to the Youths.

Stop promoting what majority of Nigerians won't benefit from.

Rochas, Wike and others will recognize the winner of this rubbish than cowbellpedia program.

It's not good for the youths as majority of them are concerned about entertainment.
Is it BBN that is stopping govt official from recognizing cowbellpedia winners? That should be a personal problem you should have with those governors,You personally have you ever created a cowbellpedia thread? It’s your fellow human being that created this one. Please state the more harm than good Bbn has caused? I’m really interested, your statement about majority of youths being concerned with entertainment is utterly baseless - everyone loves one form of entertainment or the other.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
The majority of the people in the world think that David Beckham was world class and especially the english media has strongly endorsed this myth that Beckham was classy , something that I have strongly disagreed in the previous answers that I wrote.

Yes I would say that David Beckham was a good player but I just take him ordinary and average player , not the way that he is hyped. What I strongly admit about David Beckham is that he was good in free kicks and that I take anyway from him.

Saying Beckham was world class putting him in the same bracket with Luis Figo , Pele , Zidane and Diego Maradona , that to me I oppose it. He was never that great.

David Beckham was a player who got an advantage in commercial brands , marketing and that was the reason why he played for Real Madrid and that's why Fiorentino Perez racked him to earn millions with his Jersey and that was a similar reason why other clubs bought him.

To conclude David Beckham was average and normal but he had a big commercial advantage.

Thanks for reading.

British media love hyping their people.

Same they are trying to compare Vardy with Lawandoski.

Anything from British is extraordinary, according to their style.
Re: Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show by MRSUCCESS70: 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
Can't Wait To Celebrate With My Club............. Not With This Shit They Are Doing...
Re: Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show by nkwachii(m): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
[s]
Arry110:
If you don’t like Bbn don’t open BBN threads, the hypocrisy is too much!,Foreign movies and phones even corrupt kids more, if you don’t like it avoid the threads, don’t watch it and stfu!, all this criticism stems from hypocrisy and jealousy, if you were given the opportunity won’t you go?, it’s pointless but it gives youth the platform to be rich and famous, you see them owning businesses after the show, owning clothing lines and the rest - creating employment and building naira stop refusing to see the bright side too. it’s gives those sound engineers, event planners and videographers job opportunities and money, make person progress no Dey pain una, na una wey go still use one eye Dey watch am even sabi all their names
[/s]
Re: Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show by nkwachii(m): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
Freshfish4:
And at the end, BBN will produce more useless oloshos that do nothing but take naked pictures on Instagram
Re: Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show by nkwachii(m): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
[s]
fatymore:
Congrats to them

#TeamLaycon
4k pere
[/s]
Re: Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show by nkwachii(m): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
rawpadgin:
Mr. Lai, u know u are one of the most hated politicians in the country. However, u can warm ur way into our hearts by acting swiftly on what u earlier said

Do not let this opportunity pass u by
Re: Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show by nkwachii(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
[s]
sammysneh:
Nengi all the way..
[/s]
Re: Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show by nkwachii(m): 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
Myself2:
I thought Lai Mohammed has shut down this morally decadent show of shame

All those silly BBNaija fans should quote me and buy market
Re: Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show by nkwachii(m): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
[s]
Skibani:
Nengi for the money..
[/s]
Re: Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show by fatymore(f): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
nkwachii:
[s][/s]

Anti social.go and sleep
Re: Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show by nkwachii(m): 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Galaticos444:
why u dey vex and to think u ar a guy makes me bleed.like seriously u spend d whole day watching how people goes to toilet,eat food,sleep shows u av a long way to go
Re: Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show by nkwachii(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
Galaticos444:
why u dey vex and to think u ar a guy makes me bleed.like seriously u spend d whole day watching how people goes to toilet,eat food,sleep shows u av a long way to go
Re: Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show by nkwachii(m): 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
[s]
Kemimarch16:
What of that lady with big breasts
[/s]
Re: Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show by freeborn02: 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
fatymore:
Congrats to them

#TeamLaycon

4k pere

What is 4k?
Re: Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show by fatymore(f): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
freeborn02:

What is 4k?

6by6 bedsheets
Re: Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show by nkwachii(m): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Maj196:
Stupid show filled with stupid people and stupid viewers see their wowo names sef angry
Re: Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show by meobizy(f): 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nairalanders are so unexposed that they spell trash as thrash. I was team Laycon till I realized he was all hype. I’m still undecided on Erica. Nengi and Ozo will blind someone with their light skin while Eric appears an airhead.
Re: Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show by loyaltygame(m): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
fatymore:
Congrats to them

#TeamLaycon

4k pere
Nice one. I am interested.
Your contact pls
Re: Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show by fatymore(f): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
loyaltygame:

Nice one. I am interested.
Your contact pls
on my siggy...just click on the number
Re: Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show by pasol4real(m): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Afonjas have started hyping their own as usual, las las na last the so called laycon fit carry.
Is it not this same show am watching that someone is telling me laycon is popular .
Hmmmmm
Re: Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show by phylshan: 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Thread meant to distract # TeamKiddWaya's fans. Nobody doesn't know Kiddwaya is a done deal.
Re: Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
WathoniBBN:
This NEWS Just CREDITED My. Bank account
Aah! WathOnj na my paddieo

Re: Bbnaija Housemates Emerging Top 5 On The Show by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
Skibani:
Nengi for the money..
She tweRk for the moneyyy yuhPYUHp grin grin cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos) / BBNaija: Housemates Rock "One Corner" Dance / #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.