Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,434 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Was The Song "Why You Too Dey Copy Copy?" Actually Speaking Of Science? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was The Song "Why You Too Dey Copy Copy?" Actually Speaking Of Science? (173 Views)

Is Galatians 5vv20 Speaking Of The Family Relationship / If Tiny Covid-19 Virus Could Outsmart The Best Of Science, How Much More... / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was The Song "Why You Too Dey Copy Copy?" Actually Speaking Of Science? by BackllGodNaija: 7:08am On Jul 25, 2020

E don reach to ask because all through my whole life I never see any sombari wey sabi copy copy reach science, i mean science can copyyyyy?? Science copy die, walahi talahi. Science name suppose be copy-copy master instead. Or make one person come tell me one thing, I mean one single thing wey science don fit achieve without copying.

That said though, copy-copying is allowed in this case...it's not malpractice as it is in most schools, so science can free to copy copy however she likes...she won't get apprehended or penalized for that.

But where there would be serious problem is when credit was not being given to whom credit was due, but to science the copy copy master for what she copied from Someone else. Na there wey the matter go tie serious wrapper and na science go suffer the brunt of am. Hin go lie down for ground chop so many lashes until hin go confess the truth by force say "na God oh, no be me... My own na to copy copy, but na God the Creator deserve the glory."

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Was The Song "Why You Too Dey Copy Copy?" Actually Speaking Of Science? by Missyajoke(f): 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
This is religion section you should have posted this in the science thread. It's called derailing of thread.
Re: Was The Song "Why You Too Dey Copy Copy?" Actually Speaking Of Science? by BackllGodNaija: 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2020

Science, why you too dey copy copy, ehn??

Re: Was The Song "Why You Too Dey Copy Copy?" Actually Speaking Of Science? by BackllGodNaija: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
^^^^^Copy copy master.

(1) (Reply)

Church Reopening: I’m Waiting To Hear From God – T.B Joshua / About Kellie Copeland Swisher. / How The Bible Came To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.