Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

How Can I Get My Funds Back As Soon As Possible? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Get My Funds Back As Soon As Possible? (529 Views)

Who Has Used Payoneer Recently? Will I Get My Funds In My Gtbank Account Today? / Investors Needed As Soon As Possible / How Hackers Nearly Stole My Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get My Funds Back As Soon As Possible? by Lordfranklin(m): 8:09am On Jul 25, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders!
I don't know if this is the right section to post this but I need your help uBiorgently.
Sometime last month I got an alert of 80,000 Naira on my First Bank account from someone. After some hours my brother called me if at all I received any alert of which I responded in the affirmative. He asked me to transfer money back to the said person. I tried transferring the money back to the Polaris account number the lady sent through my brother but it wasn't going through. My brother had to send his own account number and I tranfered the money immediately.
The money was then fowarded by my brother to the owner of the Polaris Bank account the following day.
Now the problem is that I checked my account balance yesterday and I was seeing a negative value.
I saw -24,000 plus. I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. I rushed to the bank instantly and went straight to their customer care. That was when I got the bad news. She said the Polaris bank account owner that sent the money had gone to the bank to cancel the transaction and requested for her cash to be refunded. Note that my brother already transferred the 80,000 Naira to her. After she lodged her complaint, First bank deducted the 55,000 plus in my account and kept on deducting from other subsequent credit alert I was getting without my knowledge. The customer care agent says the bank has decided to place a restriction on my account pending when the 'imaginary' debt is cleared.
Now I seriously need your help on the fastest means to resolve this. My brother has been calling the woman and she's not taking her calls neither is she even replying his messages. I don't know what sort of hanky-panky she's playing but I need the fastest means to outwit her and get my funds back as I am in urgent need of money.
Re: How Can I Get My Funds Back As Soon As Possible? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 25, 2020
Go to state or fed high court,write an official letter to the bank,you will b shock at how fast they will reply you.
Re: How Can I Get My Funds Back As Soon As Possible? by RichDad1(m): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2020
Lalasticlala let’s move this to the front page.
Re: How Can I Get My Funds Back As Soon As Possible? by Lordfranklin(m): 7:16am On Jul 27, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Go to state or fed high court,write an official letter to the bank,you will b shock at how fast they will reply you.

All right. Thanks for your input
Re: How Can I Get My Funds Back As Soon As Possible? by Drunkdick85(m): 11:24am On Sep 25, 2021
Lordfranklin:

I have responded to your mail
Re: How Can I Get My Funds Back As Soon As Possible? by Kobicove(m): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
Lordfranklin:

I hope you were eventually able to get your money back
Re: How Can I Get My Funds Back As Soon As Possible? by Lordfranklin(m): 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kobicove:

I hope you were eventually able to get your money back
I haven't brother! The transaction actually transpired between my older brother and the woman and he tells me he's gone to meet the woman and she sent a letter to the bank indicating a refund from us hence, they should unfreeze the 80,000 Naira. I don't know how true it is but till this moment there's a frozen 80,000 in my account. That issue has not been rectified yet.

(1) (Reply)

. / Old Compaq Laptop For Sale At Give Away Price / Keystone Bank Has Locked ALL Its Customers Accounts For 4 Days Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.