Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

The Official "HUAWEI" Phones Blog. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Official "HUAWEI" Phones Blog. (1784 Views)

Official: Huawei Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro & Mate 40 Pro+ With Kirin 9000 Series Soc / 1 Million Huawei Phones Spotted With Hongmeng OS / The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Official "HUAWEI" Phones Blog. by Exumal: 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
enzoLafayette:
Hello guy pls I bought this huawel ...but I get to discovered that the 4 gig RAM and the 64 inbuilt space are fake I only install 3 app and no more space

UK or China used right? it's normal you fall victim first time like this. next time you want to buy hauwei China used, just open the phone manager app and check out for storage. Bam! all the secrets go open.
Re: The Official "HUAWEI" Phones Blog. by Exumal: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
mate 7 touch pad and p8 screens needee

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander First Android Application / Say Hi To The Latest Infinix Zero 8 Owner / Pls Help!! My Snapchat Doesn't Work With My Data Except Wifi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.