Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Samsung Galaxy S8+(GONE) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S8+(GONE) (1732 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S8 Vs Apple Iphone 8 / Samsung Will Earn More On The Iphone X Than On The Galaxy S8 / My 4 Months Of Using World Best Smartphone Galaxy S8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+(GONE) by SocialJustice: 7:54am On Jul 26, 2020
Lol, nairaland want frustrate this op ambition.

Oga, you'll be lucky to find a willing buyer for N20k. That N50k you mentioned is a no go area.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+(GONE) by jaywalker04(m): 8:02am On Jul 26, 2020
teebozz:
Thanks Bro.
Not compulsory its sold or sold here.
Owner can easily change screen if need be or dash out self.
Only want to reset some numskulls brains polluting my thread.
You don't know how to quote comments, you're rude and actually the one behaving like a kid, throwing insults and curses everywhere, all in the name of a phone you're "selling by choice, not by force". Do you even know anything about Samsung screens? You're here claiming the phone was being used comfortably by "the owner", in that state. Well, the owner must be one blind person to be able to use phone like that, or just dead broke cos the screen is expensive and a clean UK used s8 isn't even worth up to 80k these days.

Now you're here trying to sell this totalled piece for 50k. Lemme tell you something, I'm using a Samsung s8 that I bought with an ever so slight crack at the top corner for 46k my guy. I put a full screen guard on top and it's good as new. Reason the price and do the needful, or just quit trying to sell it altogether. No need to get all hostile and carry the childish idea that everybody here are kids. Some people no be your mate at all sir, thank you. If you like insult me abi curse me, nobody go still buy am like that. No be curse, na fact.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+(GONE) by teebozz: 8:33am On Jul 26, 2020
Senior,
Thanks for d Advise
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+(GONE) by michaellovaldo(m): 9:01am On Jul 26, 2020
teebozz:
Senior,
Thanks for d Advise
Oga mi
If you fit swap with Nokia 3...
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+(GONE) by phemmyfour: 9:09am On Jul 26, 2020
teebozz:
Samsung Galaxy S8+ plus in excellent Working condition
Cracked back glass
Screen cracked wit ink dot
4gig ram,64gig rom
Lagos
Asking Price: 50k
Scrap!. The life of smart phones/TVs is in the screen.

When the screen is gone....the value is gone
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+(GONE) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
teebozz:
Bad minds or intentions dat opens this thread nd cant waka pass and
Jobless trolls that can troll their father's manhood,
Thunder! Thunder!! Thunder!!!

Bros if you know you can fix the screen easily then why not do so, instead of looking for a MUGU that will buy the phone for 50k.

You said it yourself that the owner can easily repair the screen, so why not just let him do that since repairing samsung screen is so easy

grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+(GONE) by coronavirus19: 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
teebozz:
Samsung Galaxy S8+ plus in excellent Working condition
Cracked back glass
Screen cracked wit ink dot
4gig ram,64gig rom
Lagos
Asking Price: 50k
Onyedika19 abeg na you wey know the best value for this thing
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+(GONE) by samsam2019: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
teebozz:
God will punish ur mouth for coming to my thread.
Is it by force you comment, or did I force ur papa to buy?if what is posted dosnt favour u,why not waka pass,o ga o.
Kids littering my thread with no home training,na wa o.
Evn if 50k is posted,does it mean it is to be sold at d price?
Reason I said idiots,jobless agbero plenty here.
Who told u am desperately selling or dat owner can't change d screen if need be.
Nigeria palava has turned alot pple insane
I wont change d price.All u nonentitties,if u like keep lamenting nd die dere,or better do something meaningful wit ur God forsaken lives.
Price: 50k only.die dere,you nd ur associates.
frustration don make this one run mad ooo grin grin

Make Una ignore am
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+(GONE) by teebozz: 1:42am On Jul 28, 2020
Gone,Gone,Gone
Sold at a very very moderate price ystnite.
To the glory of God Almighty,and to the shame of d evil minds.
Always stand ur ground in every situation, never be intimidated,success is near.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8+(GONE) by Gamesmart: 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
SocialJustice:
Lol, nairaland want frustrate this op ambition.

Oga, you'll be lucky to find a willing buyer for N20k. That N50k you mentioned is a no go area.

Poverty mean say you no fit afford N50k? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na N20K phone you dey use. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung S7 Edge Dual Sim For Sale / Efootball PES 2022 Update / Sim Card Palava/picture Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.