Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) (35780 Views)

Oshiomhole In Vigorous Workout (Pictures) / What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? / APC Primaries: Tinubu Ill Informed About Oshiomhole - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by noble71(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
sad
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Daft supporters.

1 Like

Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
You are just trolling here
@ Slawormir jolly fellow abeg answer his call. "Pick him call". cheesy
DamnNiggar:
Dammmmmmnnnnn Niggarrrrrrr
Isoright

1 Like

Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by Sensitivity: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
This life just dey rotate sad
I don tire for this Nigeria issue jare undecided

Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by seguno2: 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
ATAKAM:
shameless old men...

What of the youths who support them

1 Like

Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
Whatever little integrity or reputation Oshiomhole had left, he finally laid it to rest by supporting and endorsing 'Pastor' Ize-Iyamu!!!... History will be largely unkind to him!

Las Las, most of, if not all, our elders have failed woefully in all ramifications!!!
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by wink2015(m): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
weIMPORT:
An old video of the APC governorship candidate in Edo state, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu blasting Adams Oshiomhole in 2016 has emerged.

The 2016 candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party for Edo governorship election, vowed to probe the administration of incumbent Governor Adams Oshiomhole if he was elected at the time.

In the video, Ize-Iyamu could be heard urging Oshiomhole to investigate the eight years he (Ize-Iyamu) spent in office as Chief of Staff and Secretary to the State Government.

Speaking during the campaign which at the time held in Uromi, Esan North East Local Government Area of the state, Ize-Iyamu said:

“I call on Adams Oshiomhole to probe my time in government and look at everything that I did.

“Let him do it because by the grace of God, when I am governor, I will probe him. I will probe him; every kobo that has come to Edo State must be accounted for. That is his fear; that is why he can no longer sleep.”

Listen to Full Speech in Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eeOoWHLHQU

https://lailasnews.com/what-ize-iyamu-said-about-oshiomhole-in-2016-will-shock-you-video/

POLITICIANS MUST LEARN HOW TO CONTROL THEIR BASKETMOUTH !

Tomorrow could be PREGNANT WITH A LOT OF INDICTING INFORMATION.
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by jrusky(m): 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
Not coming from Ize heart as all Oshio said too said about him was not from Oshio heart but from his nose.
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by brexit: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
People should be aware of Nigerian politics, since OBJ later supported Atiku and they reconciled, i learnt my lessons that most quarrels in politics are not eternal but personal interest, let us watch and see, no man should take politicians seriously, look at Dogara in APC today, anything can happen
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by Reference(m): 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
That is why I keep on repeating that institutions are more important than individuals. Follow individual politicians at your peril anywhere in the world. They are all like like, multifaceted, two timing 'hypo-liars'.

What the citizens get to gain from the system they interplay with is the fallout from their mutually assured combustion. You rise where they step on each other.

Where there is dynamism at least the perform for one season. Where there is only godfatherism you are totally at their mercy.

I was telling someone this in relation to the local economy in Cross River state and the ultra slow pace of development going on there. That it lends itself to an almost comatosed polity. That there is barely any competition to drive any sort of real performance.

You can imagine if Edo state was under some monarchial rule by Mr. Igbinedion till now. The state will have long been written off as scrap.

We always ought to see the bigger picture and not be caught up in sentiment.
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by Orubebe01: 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
But ize yamu is yet to vomit the yam(700m) he swallowed
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by Rhesusmonkey(m): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Erudite202:
Another billboard top movie this week...��

In this era of digitalisation, one ought to be careful of what he/she says or does. Oshiomole and Ize Iyamu are now caught in their own web.
Even with all these, dont be surprised if he wins, cos politics in Nigeria is mostly upside down
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by manunitedbabes: 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
Imaging their faces . . . no atom of shame... Taking Nigerians for play... Isallright
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by akannynet: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ma backfire be that oooooo
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by divyraj766: 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
nice
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by Kobicove(m): 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
These people are so double mouthed grin
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by RPG2020(m): 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
Goat and Yam
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by alizma: 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
PDP will be busy posting pictures and videos of oshomole doing one thing or the other and before they realize what is happening, the result will be announced and APC candidates will be declared winner.
There is a way you will sing your enemies name that will turn out to popularise him. Some people will get to the pooling unit on the day of election just to vote for the party they hear its name most.
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by kiddkash(m): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
they say touch not my prophet. but

God said

by their fruits, we shall know them

Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by zzbrodah: 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
I always laugh when I see a pastor being in politics,they are both not combinable.

Politics is all about deceit,and being a pastor is all about uprightness and sincerity.

Edo people will be making a big blunder if they vote him.
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by Primusinterpares(m): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
indeed the internet never forget
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by Openbusiness4: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
They should show us the old video of Atiku saying rubbish about PDP, yet few years later, he became the PDP presidential candidate.... Mtchwwwwwww! Both APC and PDP are d same
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by Odion2016(m): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Internet never forgets...just a matter of little time..
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by akure1stson: 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
I only blame the visionless youths
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by freeborn02: 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
IamPatriotic:

Why simple English language dey difficult for you to write?

Are you a patriot or a scum of the Earth with no moral honour or integrity?
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
ecolime:
Lol

Nigerians no dey forget things sha. That was in the past na.

Now, it's time for both of them to partner/collude with the hope of looting Edo Treasury mercilessly.

Osanobua no go gree for them.

BTW, Seun needs to integrate opinion poll chart on Nairaland.

the bolded means God in Benin/Edo lingual right?
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by poiunt: 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
No permanent enemies in politics
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
oglalasioux:
To be a Nigerian politician you've got to be a special breed; of mentally retarded.

What about the teeming supporters they got?
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
What goes around must surely come around
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
seguno2:

What of the youths who support them

In politics there are no permanent enemies but interest.

If by changing parties you will get to your goals in life, why wait ?.
Who Nigerian youth epp ?.
Re: What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) by bikefab(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
These people have sold their bags of shame for a few penny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas / Buhari Appoints Oluwatoyin Sakirat Modei As Accountant General Of The Federation / Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.