Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members (41684 Views)

Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture / Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta / APC Presidential Rally: Ilorin Residents Reject Buhari, Sweeps Off Bad Luck Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by Advocate500: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
I don't think this people understand the full meaning of 4+4 when they were raising their hands from gutters and other unimaginable places, they thought 4+4 means surfer the south while the north enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by begge: 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
let them employed them as their house maid. buhari is mad.
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by Yankee101: 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
It dosen't make sense

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by FlordFlorez(m): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
orisa37:

ZULUM IS GODSENT. NOW THE BORNO PEOPLE KNOW THAT THEY'RE NOT ANIMALS AND THAT THEY OWN THE LAND.
U can say that again. I wish other Northerners can see things straight and how they really are.
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by jrusky(m): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
KwaraRat:

Fck off

Hahahaha I know you will end up as expected.

No need carrying on with you it doesn't worth it.
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by jrusky(m): 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
orisa37:

GRANT APREC-AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL TO ZULUM AND YOU WILL HEAR ME WELL. ZULUM IS A RELEVANT PROFESSOR AND NOT A MESSENGER FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF BORNO STATE.

Pls how does all these capital letters thrash connected to my post. Can you explain how did you jumped in to my mention without talking to you or I'm the one misunderstanding you?

No offense, can't just get where you are coming from and heading to.

I never mentioned Zulum.suddenly from nowhere you brought Zulum.
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by PeacenLove2: 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
The only way this can makes sense is if it was fake news. I hope it's fake news! The most idiotic government would not pardon hardened criminals who killed and maimed and even dare ask them to return to the communities they have burned.

You can't pardon murderers even if you de-radicalized them. All murderers have their own sob stories too. Boko Haram members should not be any different.

The lives of those destroyed matter. You cannot continue to add salt to their injury, it is wicked, insensitive, demonic and completely out of line. There is just no excuse. So I hope it's fake news. This better be fake news else this is another level of low in the history of any Third World. It wreaks conspiracy, enabling and empowering the enemies of the masses. Soon, even the docile will know nothing but violence too. What a nation!

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
Buhari is a big nonentity!!

How can you reform Terrorists despite their havoc??

There is Nothing 'General' or 'Military' about that figure head called Buhari!!

Nigeria should brace up because more damage will be done by this clueless Government!!

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by Kenny9857(m): 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
OYEDIPE:

See the mistake you are making. You don't insult tribes to actualize your cause.
Did he mention any tribe ?
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by lucasalves: 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Send them to the south west
still the most peaceful region in the country...
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by openmine(m): 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
In a saner clime,these heartless criminals,after their so called de-radicalization,should have been handed over to the police for proper prosecution and eventual sentencing!
The law of the land should be superior and enforced one no matter their acclaimed reformation or transformation!
Lets not get it twisted,these guys killed with no mercy and should be sentenced according to the law!
How can you put these killers in the same community and expect the dwellers not to protest?
Well,They should be taken to aso rock and put as security aides to the president since they are now repentant! Rubbish! angry

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by seunayantokun(m): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
This is the picture of the Nigeria that Buhari and his his people desire. How does it bring the kind of development in advanced countries. It's not so done even in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Morroco, Tunisia and other reasonable places where Islam is emphasised. Nigeria is multicultural and multi-religious yet the Fulani are using their own kind of islamism to Lord it over the rest of us, using all sorts of weaponry and strategies to bring others down, and we call it politics.

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by mkpologwu(m): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
What a slap on the face......!!! Insensitive bunches calling themselves leaders! God punish all of you!!!
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by Advocate500: 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
OYEDIPE:

See the mistake you are making. You don't insult tribes to actualize your cause.
oga where did he insult any tribe?
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by Vicilo(m): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nasa28:
Most times, I wonder the kind of senseless leaders we have. They don't care about how the citizens feel.

If truly the government trust the so called repented boko haram terrorists, they should integrate them into Aso rock security, let's wait and see how it plays out.

D repentant armed robbers are still in jail, y not release them all? People who didn't even surrender but were caught in battle field were soldiers lost their life's are been released and no one is talking
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by ospido: 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
OYEDIPE:

You leave the matter under consideration and your are attacking someone else. Just make your comment on the topic and scroll down. Abi you be one of the terrorists?
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by Ojiofor: 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
OBJ told then before last year election not to reinforce failure but they didn't listen.Welcome your killers and tormentors with open arms or else you will be declared a terrorist.
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by ospido: 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
openmine:
In a saner clime,these heartless criminals,after their so called de-radicalization,should have been handed over to the police for proper prosecution and eventual sentencing!
The law of the land should be superior and enforced one no matter their acclaimed reformation or transformation!
Lets not get it twisted,these guys killed with no mercy and should be sentenced according to the law!
How can you put these killers in the same community and expect the dwellers not to protest?
Well,They should be taken to aso rock and put as security aides to the president since they are now repentant! Rubbish! angry

Even the religion they profess doesn't feel pity for anyone. Capital punishment is yje order of the day. Imagine when they were carrying out the killings, raping and other vices do the victims not plead? Yet they would not listen.
This is the kind of government Tinubu, Fashola, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Aregbesola, Lai, Akande, Saraki, Obasanjo, Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Sylva, Uduaghan, Keyamo, Omo-Agege, Oyegun, Melaye, El-Rufai, Omo-Uwaifo, Igodomigido, Nnamani, Onyema and others forced on us and they branded it as "CHANGE".
Where will redemption come from? There's no hope.

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis owns Igbos a very Big Apologies for rejecting Boko Haram sympathizers and sponsor like Buhari Twice, all These has shown that , the wiseness of Afonja and Their northern masters are stupidness of Igbo man
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by ospido: 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
AK284:
from the beginning of this reintegration scheme by Bihari administration, I think this a very foolish and misguided step by this imbecilic government.
I am very sure of one thing : very soon people of Bornu will surely revolt again this kind of government aided brazen oppression.
peter tosh once said: we want peace in the society but how can there be peace if there is no Justice.

He said "Everyone is crying out for peace. None is crying out for justice".
You see the reason why there will be no peace? Because justice itself breeds peace on its own but is lacking in our society.
Now will the likes of Omenka, , Dansuqi and other proud advocates of this administration hold their heads high?
The answer is obvious.
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by Hedonisco: 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
There is nothing like repentant violent criminal - whether armed robber, kidnapper or terrorist. Doesn't make sense. Would the 'repentance' bring back the people the bastards murdered in cold blood? Would it 'unrape' the wife or daughter he raped in one's presence, or the untold horrors and traumas he caused people?

Any bastard who was an armed robber, violent cultist and so forth who now claims to have repented and is a pastor or whatever is mad. I will personally kill that bastard. Not to talk about terrorists and mass murderers like BH members. They all deserve nothing but DEATH. Let God who created such animals forgive them. Not me.

No make me vex abeg. This Buhari regime is a plague that would twk Nigeria decades to recover from.
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by ifko: 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
Reference:
Tough questions... hard answers. This thing needs lots of thought and debate. Goverment should be holding lots of townhalls.

While some frown at this for obvious reasons I will tell us all this wisdom....

Not only are the citizens watching this with keen interest, insurgents will as well, those who will have been fed with deep propaganda that it was all a one way street and terminal making for desperation in a fatalistic manner.

Perhaps (and a big one at that) if they perceived they had a second chance at life they would think a lot more about their actions and even consider changing their lives. For when an animal is cornered it will fight. When a crack appears it will most likely flee.... I don't know.

However one thing I am certain about is that the leaders of these organisations will hold them together with not only the carrot but a very big stick of falsehood, intimidation and foreclosure. I will not be surprised if hundreds have been executed for attempts to desert.

It will not be wise not to have a channel, a door of light open to them. BUT whom am I to suggest to those in unimaginable pain and loss.

That is why it is only goverment that can do this and through townhalls and meetings with communities and families in total empathy, love and kindness. There will be some who will have sons and daughters who like the prodigal son have been lost but now are found.

Enough of hate and violence...let peace reign and love shine through.... but whom am I.
How i wish BH killed one of your family members, you wouldn't spit this shit from your stinking mouth.
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by Chirowman(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
Government is doing what is good to them,if am a resident and I witnessed one useless human being destroy my house and kill my family members. government is speaking for themselves me and the person will go to hell immediately I sight him those idiots are very wicked the way they kill people and still video it you might think they are killing fowl or cow may God save us from the hands of evil people such as BH.They should build house and keep them most people won't look them good eyes witnessing how they killed and rendered them useless.
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by Xscape1993(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by naijalodge(m): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
Don’t blame Buhari for releasing these animals back to the society, blame the stupid soldiers for not killing them in d first place, wat are they capturing them for, to bake bread, since u know ur government amwull throw them back into the society, just shoot anyone u capture at close range..period!
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by Chicastle: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nigeria gas never produce a Leader, ruler, or hero
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by Ezmans: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Leboska:
In 2015 a lot of us warned everybody including the zombies on the danger of voting this calamity but a lot of unrepentant zombies refused to listen, infact I remember some zombies calling us names, some in even dive into tribalism today everybody can now see for themselves. when buhari finishes with Nigeria even the army will be paying Boko Haram to protect them. As for looting he'll soon loot Nigeria out of the map of the world & sell us to China through borrowing.
2015 southwest & nother alliance= high cost of living & poverty
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by Masterchef(m): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
You got it wrong bro. Buhari is doing all of this on purpose just like other Northern leaders have kept their own people perpetually poor in the name of religion. Remember, he's retained the weak military chiefs to demoralise the troops and embolden Boko Haram. He's also kept mute while his direct reports at NDDC and the minister of Niger Delta have admitted stealing billions and still put up a serious show of shame. You can also see from his appointments that he's a chronic tribalist and religious bigot. Only a few weeks ago, this same evil president was proud to celebrate artisans mining gold in the North whereas artisans are not allowed to drill oil nor refine same in the Niger Delta. You can also imagine a government that's claiming to be reconstructing the NE at a time the war is at it's peak. Who rebuilds a house when it's still on fire. Buhari is indeed the devil itself and he's only preparing Nigeria for full takeover by ISIS. In his path, he's destroying APC so that the likes of Tinubu and other Southern leaders won't have a platform on which to run so power remains with his people perhaps on the platform of PDP. Already, the North is a fertile ground for ISIS and other Islamic terrorists because of their Alamajarai and Sharia practices. Buhari has now got NNPC prospecting for oil in the NE and building a gas pipeline to the North. All these are primarily for tribal interests and then the grand scheme to make easy crude and gas available for their Islamic agenda at the appropriate time. Nigeria's problems are not complex and you must have seen the difference when Osinbajo briefly acted as the president. Buhari's government is just out to deliberately get everything wrong and put this country in more and crisis. Unfortunately, they are succeeding.
Skyfornia:
Sometimes I think this government is foolish or possessed...either of the above, they need redemption. I weep for anyone supporting this government and pray you or your family never become victim of their foolishness.
Re: Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members by OyinO: 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
The Wickedness of Nigeria - bunch of religious and tribal nincompoops.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos) / Buhari Makes An APC Chieftain Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.