Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,952 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey (31675 Views)

Romelu Lukaku Handed The No.9 Jersey, Icardi Furious(photo) / Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 / Manchester United Reportedly Preparing £60 Million Bid For Willian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by izzyboi(m): 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
isaacprinz:
He is not ready for premier league yet, beside the clubs rooting for him in EPL will rather destroy his career so Napoli is still a good move for him.
Napoli isn't bad, actually

1 Like

Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by sheyitokz(m): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
oma shey ooo ah 9ja product keeps shining in anoda man's land yet we neva even pass r16 for world cup
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
More goals to come. May. God lace Victor Isimeh's boots with goal aplenty
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by Hades2016(m): 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
ShitStain:

Olodo
you no wan correct yourself abiiii.. For the last time Oya correct yourself mr man grin
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by ShitStain(m): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hades2016:
you no wan correct yourself abiiii.. For the last time Oya correct yourself mr man grin

You be big otondo
Where is Napoli football club located?
If you have no idea,please use Google And learn to mind your business.
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by Hades2016(m): 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
ShitStain:

You be big otondo
Where is Napoli football club located?
If you have no idea,please use Google And learn to mind your business.
so you still dey proof stubbornness grin grin , better slap go touch that your face now grin
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by femmyapson(m): 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
isaacprinz:
being happy for people doing well for themselves is a good way to attract blessings, but when you keep wailing like this penury is always inevitable. Oga change your mind set and stop forming savage tongue
ode..Who told you i am not blessed?The Grace of God upon my life coupled with what I give to people attract the blessings not been happy with other people success..or have u seen givers that lack.? was trying to joke n u foolishly jump on my comment sprouting gibberish..
foolish ipob
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by Jayoficial(m): 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Go go osimhen.....bang some goals

Let that overrated Moda fuckkker called penaldo knows you have arrived

You used to be a real nigga until you called the GOAT a moda fucka
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by isaacprinz(m): 1:34am On Jul 26, 2020
femmyapson:

ode..Who told you i am not blessed?The Grace of God upon my life coupled with what I give to people attract the blessings not been happy with other people success..or have u seen givers that lack.? was trying to joke n u foolishly jump on my comment sprouting gibberish..
foolish ipob
you just verified my point with your childish response, I won't banter words with you, you ain't worth it.
Re: Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey by femmyapson(m): 6:54am On Jul 26, 2020
isaacprinz:
you just verified my point with your childish response, I won't banter words with you, you ain't worth it.
who is the one childish hereHave you seen a Wiseman talking in a place he is not invited?
relating blessing with wishing others well..Ode
I commented on a post and as a fool you are;
you came uninvited saying poppycock.

Ipob simpleton sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Medal Table As Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games Ends / Kelechi Iheanacho Scores 94th Goal Winner As Leicester Beat Everton 2-1 (Photos) / Chelsea Sold The Most Players In EPL With A Transfer Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.