Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health (76524 Views)

Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health / Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) / Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by Hongkongfukid(m): 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ko ni yeyin sir
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
But my pastor told me You don't need a facemask or facesheild or nosemask to protect yourself from Coro. All you need is believe in the protection from the blood of a Jew who couldn't survive ordinary 3 nails and screamed to ask why his dad forsook him 2000 years or so ago

Lmao...comment of the year. Let sheeples wail and mourn as they like.

grin
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by Thriftwholesale: 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
No be small thing

Almost new mac book laptop/phones imported from Dubai. All laptop/phones are very clean and in perfect working condittions, some are slightest used. Selling with charger, and some with cartons....

Hurry 4 products remaining

MacBook Air 2017(2 pieces left) 370k
Spec:128gb SSD 8gb Ram, Core i5, 13.3 inch

Mac Book Air (2018) 500k
Spec: 256gb SSD, 8gb ram with carton and complete accessories

Mac book pro 700k
Prices are negotiable to resellers

Phones available are
Samsung A40/(64/4) rose gold
Price 80k
IPhone 8plus (256gig) black very very clean
Price 180k

Hurry call 0.8.0.8.0.7.5.6.7.0.1

All laptop with warranty and with charger. Very very clean

Location Lagos
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by Jeux: 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
But my pastor told me You don't need a facemask or facesheild or nosemask to protect yourself from Coro. All you need is believe in the protection from the blood of a Jew who couldn't survive ordinary 3 nails and screamed to ask why his dad forsook him 2000 years or so ago
na wa o
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by Justkatty(f): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
O my beloved country.
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
These idiots won't talk about restricted airflow cause by face masks.

Hypoxia, guys be wary if these, its obvious that our health experts are psychopaths.
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by efemena5050(m): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
ur thunder still dey toilet dey shit when him finish just wait him dey come meet u...........BLUE GOAT

1 Like

Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by adetunjioludami(m): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
A quick question, what happens when a contaminated spit drops on a face mask? Is there a possibility that the virus can be sucked in via vigorous inhalation that happens while using face mask? Or the virus would just fall off?
If Corona is airborne, is face mask really safe? Afterall we breathe in air nevertheless.
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by WathoniBBN: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
We Have Heard
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by wizod(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
[s]But my pastor told me You don't need a facemask or facesheild or nosemask to protect yourself from Coro. All you need is believe in the protection from the blood of a Jew who couldn't survive ordinary 3 nails and screamed to ask why his dad forsook him 2000 years or so ago[/s]
you must give account of every idle word you speak later on. Just mark my word
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

If you suddenly en, I no go doubt say no be lie kill you
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
There is no way I will wear face shield and face mask, una wan kill person?
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
Obakashdee:

What is it before?

The comment was meant to be sarcastic.

If it isn't air borne, then the face shield alone should suffice. It prevents droplets from getting into your body.

1 Like

Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by cray91(m): 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
stupid thread! who facemask help. abeg comot for here make you dey chop your money go.

Whether una like it or not We have moved on we no longer care about any fucking corona again
viviangist:
Checkout the Best and Proper way to Wear the Viral Face Shield by Federal Ministry Of Health.

Let's inform them.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Fmohnigeria/status/1276417926388645888
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by loomer: 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
I beg e, make we hear word jare, either u wear one of them. You no suppose wear both. Something we no dey comfortable for face
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by latebloomerr: 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
You can't openly ridicule the beliefs of other people and expect them to accept your beliefs even if your beliefs are correct.
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by phymat(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
Until we understand that this whole thing is not for fashion but for protection , we won't do the right thing.
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by Slynation(m): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
Whether Face shield or Face Mask.... Just like Donald Trump I'm not wearing shit
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by Duru9(m): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
azadus18:
my bro i tell u..especially d one in kugbo beside dat frsc post, d last time dey wan arrest me, i had to show dem My I.D...

Imagine
And then de cause better hold up for that nyanya kugbo road

1 Like

Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by Famexit(m): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
grin
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by hopefulLandlord: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
latebloomerr:

You can't openly ridicule the beliefs of other people and expect them to accept your beliefs even if your beliefs are correct.

Who's saying they should accept mine?

I am obligated to respect the right of everyone to hold an opinion different from my own. This I do very diligently. I am not, however, obligated to respect the opinion itself and am also free to criticize anything proposed in the arena of ideas.
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by emmaella: 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
In a particular year in the US, one man said please take your Jesus away I don't need him. He was later shot six times in his room by an unknown person. Nobody could trace who did that till date. Though He is merciful, He is also a consuming fire
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
All this showcase glass people are carrying up and down is nonsense without wearing ur face masks! In fact wearing a face covering or face masks is protective enough, u can use ur hand sanitizers as an added protection but washing ur hands frequently is the standard procedure!

Simple wear ur face mask, Protect me so I can protect u!
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
emmaella:
In a particular year in the US, one man said please take your Jesus away I don't need him. He was later shot six times in his room by an unknown person. Nobody could trace who did that till date. Though He is merciful, He is also a consuming fire

Shut ur trap! That's a murder and is not God's doing! U re ignorant!
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by earnit3: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
oh
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by OyinO: 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Haaaahaaaahaa!!! See finishing.
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by MrSensor(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
[s]But my pastor told me You don't need a facemask or facesheild or nosemask to protect yourself from Coro. All you need is believe in the protection from the blood of a Jew who couldn't survive ordinary 3 nails and screamed to ask why his dad forsook him 2000 years or so ago[/s]
Angry single-parented goat

Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by emmaella: 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
Heathrow44:

Shut ur trap! That's a murder and is not God's doing! U re ignorant!
look at this dunderhead. Foolishly ignorant. Who told you God doesn't kill. He kills. Why call himself consuming fire. For the record the Israelites who complained were killed, the king who exhalted himself as God in acts of the apostles was killed worms ate him up, king Senechereb of Asiria lost 85000 soldiers in one night when the angel of death visited them by simply taken the breathe of life from them. All the first born of the Egyptian both human and beast were killed, Annanias and Sapphira were killed etc. And you animal say He doesn't kill. That man is more dangerous than you think. Goat head.
Re: Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health by Pwetty2(f): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
I don't even like the face shield, it should be scrapped completely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lockdown: Ogun Conducts Online Poll On Whether Lockdown Should Continue / Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.