Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

History Of Philip Camus: A Man Who Demonstrated The Error Of The Christian God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / History Of Philip Camus: A Man Who Demonstrated The Error Of The Christian God (192 Views)

It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. / From Atheism To Christianity: A Personal Journey Of Philip Vander Elst / The Error Of Daddy Freeze . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Of Philip Camus: A Man Who Demonstrated The Error Of The Christian God by OtemAtum: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2020
Sometimes we tend to think and ask questions in our minds that while all these religious propagations and indoctrinations were ongoing in the past, were there nobody to criticize these ideas and put them in the trash where they belong? Of course, some people did, but they were suppressed by those in authority and the religious fanatics too. People in the olden days are not all dumb. Many of them rejected different forms of religions outrightly, but since religion were used by the government as a tool, these people were taken off.

Here is an account of Philip Camus who discovered the errors of the Christian god.

Pivadra 13: 1-24
1. Philip Camus was a male philosopher born in the 281,245th year of the homo sapiens era, being the 1245C.E.
2. He was born in Toulouse in France. Now when Camus was of age, he attended the University of Toulouse.
3. Now Camus was a philosopher born to a christian family. His father was a Catholic, who observed all the tenets of catholicism.
4. Now when Camus was aged twenty, he picked the bible and read the old testament through for three times.
5. And he began to wonder whether what he had read was inspired by a devil or by God Almighty, the creator of all things.
6. Now Camus began to think deep and to philosophise, saying, if the god Jehovah which I have read about in the old testament is actually the God Almighty, then it means that God Almighty is a devil.
7. For how can a good being kill humans in multitude for every little provocation? He does not know the capabilities of his creatures such that he gets angry at everything they do.
8. Can a potter get angry with the pots he has made so much that he could not remould them to his own taste?
9. Now in those days, Camus began to tend towards Catharism. For in those days, the beliefs of the Cathars had pervaded the whole of France and many students of the university of Toulouse had even embraced it.
10. Now Camus had made an optical scientific lens with error purposefully, for he had thought to make something out of it.
11. And he argued amidst the religious ones, saying, this lens shows blurred image. What should I do to it?
12. Now many of the people answered him, saying, modify it and make it good according to your taste.
13. Now Camus got angry with the lens and smashed it on the floor such that it got broken. Then he trampled on it and set fire on it.
14. Then the people said, Camus is mad. For how does he get angry with what he made? If it is bad, is he not the person who made it?
15. Now Camus said, that is a demonstration of the behaviour of the god which I have read about in the old testament.
16. He was furious at his creations, destroying them with flood instead of expunging evil from their minds.
17. I once tended towards Catharism because of this absurdity expressed by this old testament god. But I reviewed the new testament god also and found him even worse.
18. Therefore I have now declared my irreligiousity and I would rather be an agnostic.
19. Now the Catholic students of the university of Toulouse began a riot and Camus was crippled.
20. And there was a quick intervention by the authority of the school, for the Cathar and the Catholic students had already begun an uproar, maiming one another.
21. Now Camus was expelled from the university of Toulouse and his record was completely obliterated from the school record books.
22. Now Camus went to Albi to continue his life there as a disabled. And he died at the age of thirty years, for he was neglected by even his parents and siblings for being a heretic.
23. Now Camus wrote books on astrology, astronomy and physics while he was in the lowly and deserted house in Albi.
24. He also wrote philosophical texts of millions of words, but his texts could not get noticed in his contemporary time, for he was a reject.

1 Like

Re: History Of Philip Camus: A Man Who Demonstrated The Error Of The Christian God by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2020
Now let's look at prophet Momo (pee be upon him)

Re: History Of Philip Camus: A Man Who Demonstrated The Error Of The Christian God by OtemAtum: 11:43am On Jul 25, 2020
Both Islam and Christianity are jokes of the century @ DubLINGreenb. Their gods Jehovah and Allah are even currently in a spiritual cage while the eyes of humanities continue to open to the truth.

2 Likes

Re: History Of Philip Camus: A Man Who Demonstrated The Error Of The Christian God by OtemAtum: 8:43am On Aug 19, 2020
Learn

(1) (Reply)

Listen To Deliverance Prayer For Category Of People Who Dream Of Being Naked Or / God’s Mercy At Work / Holiness Made Simple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.