Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai (59183 Views)

You Are Barred From Strikes, Explore Negotiation - FG To NLC / Dino Melaye Barred From INEC Headquarters (VIDEO) / 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by LORDKing001: 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by ednut1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
Lousy arrogant people kai

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by Vitamin17(m): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
Simplyleo:
Sadly, people majorly involved in these crimes are the same people making the loudest noise about Nigeria's battered image abroad.

In this case, they will say "Nigeria". Meanwhile, few hausas or yorubas involved in crime, same clowns will scream "afonja" or "abokki", not Nigeria o.

They have been living in self delusional lies, always lying to themselves.

Continue deceiving yourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by Yankee101: 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
Yahoo and sharp boys continue

If e no affect you e go affect your brother, pickin, or eventually you too

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by Patrioticman007(m): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
Vitamin17:

Na dem.

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by otokx(m): 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
Indiscipline and quick money has become the inherent culture of some Nigerians. It is unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by drkay(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
undecided
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by Olominira(m): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
This is exactly what those useless western media outfits want for Nigerians. That's why CNN, BBC and all those western propaganda and fake news media always write evil about Nigeria
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by chatinent: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nigeria is not a country please don't make the mistake again. It's an international village.
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by sigiyaya(m): 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
Racoon:
N I G E R I A! What a nation.
Nigeria currently is not a Nation, was never a Nation and can never be a Nation. Define Nigeria as a Geographical Expression, Geographical Concoction or you can simply call it an Open Air Concentration Camp!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by poiunt: 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
All these people are product of their environment

This shows that parent, the church, the society and government have failed.

Reality is most of the people disobeying laws abroad are the poor in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
Check my signature
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by Goodman247: 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
What a country called Nigeria
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by Slimpotter(m): 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
Same thing I said when they started saying the Chinese were illegally evicting Nigerians when I know what they can do, because the Chinese government decided to be more serious in checking those that have done the tests for corona virus and found out that Nigerians were living there illegally, they got angry. You think every country is like Nigeria where they hardly document foreigners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by Saint99: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
This is one of them

Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by Bluntemperor: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
Wigetsolar:
Nigeria should be a country that others troop into to hustle, BUT...

Well let's do good for our country and pray for her.

Yes Bro,we can reverse the bad trend if government cares too.
UAE is an Arab country with Oil like Nigeria.
The country is hot and they themselves proudly say they are desert,but is now a first Nation.Thanks to their leaders.
So how come they now make the place a living country that the whole world become envious?
How come they were so patriotic to their Country that every Money of oil is accounted for?
How come they invest in 24/7Light,Technologies,Infrastructures,Health,Education,Sports and name-that other nations National now go there for- Fun,Naming ceremonies,Party-Launch,that gives that country more Foreign Exchange and virtually all the best professionals are employed by UAE Management.
Nigerians,we need to look inwards!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by udoka2013: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
Simplyleo:
Sadly, people majorly involved in these crimes are the same people making the loudest noise about Nigeria's battered image abroad.

In this case, they will say "Nigeria". Meanwhile, few hausas or yorubas involved in crime, same clowns will scream "afonja" or "abokki", not Nigeria o.

They have been living in self delusional lies, always lying to themselves.

Continue deceiving yourselves.
Abas alias Hosp.... Is not Afoja. Is that what you are saying? Is like you are one of the Children of nineties.

3 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by Saint99: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
Olominira:
This is exactly what those useless western media outfits want for Nigerians. That's why CNN, BBC and all those western propaganda and fake news media always write evil about Nigeria

Aljazeera is even worse, never has anything good to say about Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by Corroro: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
This is really not good, the bad eggs are spoiling the rest undecided
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by TripA(m): 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
honestly the most heartbreaking article bastards are making bit hard to Japan from this country

like Nigerians are thier own enemies
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by InvertedHammer: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
/
Ignorance is bliss!
Some people are in Nigeria prancing around like ostriches because they believe they have good command of English language. Then they travel to Germany, Japan, China and now Dubai to be relegated because they only speak English. grin grin

I still marvel out how the British was able to brainwash Nigerians completely. Even the so much touted education could not unleash the chains. Vladimir Putin speaks impeccable English but US must provide interpreter for him when he meets with the President. Now that's national pride. Not Buhari avoiding to chew his tongue trying to pronounce "corruption".

/

4 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
tillaman:
Nigerians in UAE are not trying at all, imagine leaving your own country to hustle in another country only to get here to form Vikings, , prostitution, alcohol and all type of crazy stuffs, there was a time I heard they use girls as bait to rob men of their valuables, they would snap their victim(s) while they are unclad and then beat them before obtaining them and I even heard some would collect their victims atm card and empty their account(s)
In Sharjah imagine a Nigerian setting another Nigerian on fire based on this cultism matter
Another chopped off another cultist’s hand because he was accused of stealing,
So many stories wey person no fit dey talk I feel so bad when I see these things, I went for an interview which I believe I aced and they promised to call back cause we discussed salary and all that but they didn’t call back instead na me dey call the HR
Dubai is out of it bro is no longer good like before
If you wan hustle go Bahrain or Kuwait
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
EngineerBode:
Remote jobs from UK, Europe, US are replacing going to Dubai
Explain
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Barred or no barred
What i know is that no one one can change the fact that we are the real niggarrrs of Africa whether them like am or not
Every now and then you will be opening yuh mouth to spew trash out of proportion.

How old are you.. like ain't you ashamed of yourself?

You local even tho your likes won't tell you dis.

Cheers!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by PattyMike(m): 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
I said this before and I will say it again. The best place to grow and get opportunities is in your home country. No matter how beautiful and well taken of you are in another person's country u will always be an alien even when u become a permanent resident.

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by temmytee2309: 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
We go dey alright las las
Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by Toyosienna: 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
aikyg:

Just listen to this man ooo. So you and your brother are the only diligent Nigerians in the UAE, abi? Even a blind man can see that the actions of these fraudsters that you are defending is seriously affecting the lives of hardworking Nigerian citizens in Dubai. How can you say that companies do not want to hire Nigerians, because some Nigerians drink alcohol in their own homes? That's laughable.

Plz permit to comment on this ,the guy is right ,this my experience in 2013 I was the only African working in my company uae before 2years my boss was totally summit said bravo,,ask me to bring more peoples from African ,then I brought in 2 Nigeria and 3ghanian that put some cash in my pocket as well ,the case of hush puppy is not the reason of not securing job here ,among are Nigeria as a English speaking country and the educate one among ,when here some company like cheating here and Nigeria guy will never take that ,we sue company so much here and we don’t take non sense and company is not always happy with that when they loose case that make them pay huge compensation at times.

4 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
I am a Nigerian in Dubai with exceptional skills, I get to choose from many employers giving me offers. Get a unique skill and u wont have to beg for a job.

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by bigcasava1(m): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
If u like defend hushpupi that is ur business. He's singular act just aggravated the whole issue.

3 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Nigerians Are Barred From Jobs In Dubai by Toyosienna: 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
aikyg:

Just listen to this man ooo. So you and your brother are the only diligent Nigerians in the UAE, abi? Even a blind man can see that the actions of these fraudsters that you are defending is seriously affecting the lives of hardworking Nigerian citizens in Dubai. How can you say that companies do not want to hire Nigerians, because some Nigerians drink alcohol in their own homes? That's laughable.

Plz permit to comment on this ,the guy is right ,this my experience in 2013 I was the only African working in my company uae before 2years my boss was totally summit said bravo,,ask me to bring more peoples from African ,then I brought in 2 Nigeria and 3ghanian that put some cash in my pocket as well ,the case of hush puppy is not the reason of not securing job here ,among are Nigeria as a English speaking country and the educate one among ,when here some company like cheating here and Nigeria guy will never take that ,we sue company so much here and we don’t take non sense and company is not always happy with that when they loose case that make them pay huge compensation at times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure / Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) / Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.