Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

How Many Streams Of Income Do You Have? Activate A Plan B - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Many Streams Of Income Do You Have? Activate A Plan B (314 Views)

How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 / Poultry Farming As Plan B For Beginners / Do You Really Need A Plan B? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Streams Of Income Do You Have? Activate A Plan B by preshiemax(f): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
The economic impact of COVID-19 reverberates across the World �, many jobs has been lost and lots more will become redundant post the pandemic.

Unfortunately for most people, their only source of income is from their job, which can be a risky way to live, especially at this time.

Do you have a residual income, that is built solid to survive pandemics and life’s inevitable emergencies?

I found one that I love so much that agrees with my life’s vision and purpose and pays me weekly in multiple currencies ��.

If you’re open minded and coachable, ready to divorce your village�people giving you a thousand one reason you won’t succeed with an online business DM me.

Note that you don't have to quit your Job or business..

WhatsApp 08107579585

(1) (Reply)

Female German Shepherd Puppies Still Available 30k / Is It Possible To Order Stuff From Amazon To Any Nigerian State? / For Your Professional Logo, Flyers,business Cards Contact Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.