Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

E-mail Service(s) For Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / E-mail Service(s) For Nairaland (906 Views)

Nominee For Nairaland AWARDS / How Did Spammers Get Our E-Mail Addresses? / Nairaland Did Not Send You That E-Mail! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-mail Service(s) For Nairaland by mrofficial(m): 12:35am On Jun 16, 2007
Nairaland.com has been a great forum for everyone of us in many ways, and it is also free. It has rendered out so many Help, Jobs, Employments and e.t.c.
I was thinking if Seun can originate Nairaland e-mail service(s).
As we all know that Nigeria has no good free e-mail provider. Nairaland has been a large forum in Nigeria, if i may say, it is the biggest forum in Nigeria. There is one believe that i have, that if free e-mail service(s) can be launched by Nairaland, it will surely grow as big as the forum, it will also bring in more users, it will proclaim the name Nairaland. Although it might requires alot of things, well as for me, this is my opinion for Nairaland, Nairalanders and Seun.
Whats ya own opinion?
Re: E-mail Service(s) For Nairaland by Seun(m): 1:05am On Jun 16, 2007
I think we should stick with yahoo mail and gmail, otherwise yahoo boys will become "nairaland boys". That'd suck.
Re: E-mail Service(s) For Nairaland by mrofficial(m): 2:15am On Jun 16, 2007
Relax because of yahoo boys?
there are ways to prevent them.
You are doing it for good right? and not for bad. All you have to do is take every action that will be preventing them from spamming.
Yahoo boys are still using Gmail and Yahoo uptill now.
All they do is close their box when ever they spam with it, or when ever they store illegal information in it.
You know where you are going, you can see it, don't let this minor instruments of our country terrify you from achieving your goals. Well its your choice, you are the owner. But if i were you, haaaaa, once they attack i will then attack, thats it.
We are the good ones, and they are the bad ones, they are the ones to surrender. grin
Re: E-mail Service(s) For Nairaland by Seun(m): 8:39am On Jun 16, 2007
All you have to do is take every action that will be preventing them from spamming.
It's easier said than done, my brother. Unless I'm well compensated, it'd be insane to waste my time fighting them.

(1) (Reply)

Info About Unilag's Post Jamb Screening Test (d\e)candidate 2007\2008 / Wuld U Treat Ur Wife/galfrnd Better If U Got Her Wit Less Stress Or Wit Al Sweat / Jonathan: Senate Tells Yar’adua To Transmit Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.