Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. (55402 Views)

Father Shot Dead By A Teenage Boy For Sneaking Into His House To See His 14 Year / Photo Of The SARS Officer Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Oyo / Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by weIMPORT: 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nigerian singer, Joel Amadi has taken to social media to report that suspected Fulani Herdsmen in Kaduna have shot his father dead.

The singer also in his post called out governor Nasir El-Rufai and accused of him of not doing enough to curb terrorism in Kaduna State.

He wrote:

'It’s just been confirmed that my lovely Dad is dead-shot by herdsmen and my mom and sisters can’t even talk to me on phone please tag @elrufai he needs to know that he is not doing enough to curb the state of terrorism in Kaduna state.'

https://mobile.twitter.com/Joeelkennis/status/1286903390644183042

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Skyfornia(m): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
This is very sad...Buhari and his service chiefs deserve stoning. Have never seen anything like this before...his people and people in the north are being killed daily and he is not bothered. Tufiakwa! I reject you as my president!!

My condolences to Joel...may the soul of your dad rest in peace. Though I would have suggested his soul to fight and eliminate Buhari.

294 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Slawormir: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
May his soul rest in peace

Remember this guy that year trying to be 2face
ray power/Ait, Kenny and dayo d1 package this guy reach
Still he nor fit be like tuface...

He try copy tuface voice even future tuface for one of he song title " hold on"
Still no level...low budget asss Moda fuckkking noisy tuface...na so he career take die

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by lomprico(m): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
RIP sir

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Razzness(m): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
Rip to him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by yanabasee1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
Last night was terrific and horrible....

Many S.K got displaced and others injured and slept outside their homes.....

El'rufai is yet to say or make a public statement over these gruesome killings.....

Within 5days, S.K experience three conservative attacks from the killers....

Christians should wake up!

183 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Chicagoesontop: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
Is NIGERIA the only country in this world ? why is it that everything bad can be found in this country ?

17 Likes

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Olabode971(f): 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
I will rather shift the blame on Joel, what the fuvk are your relatives doing in Nigeria by now At least if you don't have cash to sponsored them to better country, you sah get connection... Multiple killings have been going on in Kaduna since, and you open your eyes to let this headsmen kill your popman... Elrufai won't do anything.. He is the mastermind behind the fuvking killings.

My #5.00( 5naira advice to you Joel) get all your relatives the Fuvk out of Nigeria before they all get maimed while you are still alive.

If I get money eeehhhn, what will I be doing in this shithole... I did be gone, not even looking back abit!!!!

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by sanyablaze(m): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
This is serious
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Wigetsolar: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Chai.

3 Likes

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by kingthreat(m): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
This is very sad. My heart goes out to him. May his father's soul RIP. Shame that there is still no solution to the herdsmen madness till now.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Sambjnewspaper(m): 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
J
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
All these evil herdsmen and their sponsors will all die miserably.
And anyone supporting them.

We remembered how we used to live as brothers as sisters in our darling nation with these same Fulani herdsmen.
The times we gave water and food to herdsmen journeying across the nation as they go on their business peacefully,
Just with their sticks for their cattles and kettles for their prayers,
that was all before the evil and criminal minded politicians begun sponsoring some of them for evil because they want to remain in power forever.

That was before the mad man called FFK began tweeting that they have sex with their cows, just to start war and bring unrest in the country.

May it never be well with troublemakers in our darling nation.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime in Jesus name!

Benekruku:

God bless you.

Benekruku:

I really must commend your Patriotism and doggedness against all odds.

You are part of the chosen few sane reasoning has dwelt with.

History will never forget how you on how you redrafted it and stired the future join high tides.

Once again. God bless you.
God bless you too sir.
A better Nigeria is all we want.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have people like you on this forum and in the country.
The future of our country is secured if we can have more youths that reason in positivity.

God bless you once more.
God bless Nigeria.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by mrvitalis(m): 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
This southern kaduna people are not serious

They are still calling on police , army and Fulani politician ? They would never come

If u want army to come attack and kill 20 fulanis ..u would have army everywhere

If Fulanis attack u , attack the 5 nearest fualni settlement near u , level it to the ground kill every living things there ....then watch army come

They try u again repeat , maybe after 5 months ....after 5 sets they would fear u like they fear jukun and tiv

Government is never going to help u , defend your self by attacking them first

59 Likes

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Victory2222: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
Let our peace keeper man abroad, come and keep peace in is own territory first , not leaving is domain troubled and keeping peace in another domain
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by otokx(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
Something is going down in SK.
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Nigerianleleyi0: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
God!

Is God that'll punish those that are rehabilitating these people!

6 Likes

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by diplomat058(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
The wide state of insecurity is only reflective of the irreconcilable interests erroneously lumped together as a union. There are two breakthrough options; outright dissolution or renegotiated loose union. The former would be better...

Rip to the victims

2 Likes

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Paige001(f): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
RIP to the dead, with the attacks on the rise and the government still not giving a damn about it, I think it's time that we southern kaduna people start to defend ourselves, afterall self defense in whatever form is part of our constitutional rights
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Yeeyo: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
Elrufai where is Abba kyari and isa funtua, u been fueling and enjoying killing in kaduna in the name of jihad, the monsters that u created will surely bounces on u one day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by asobo: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
*What blind support does*
You don't see the killings, the suffering, the hunger, the social dislocation, the corruption and the injustice. cry

2 Likes

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by AmazingELixir: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
lipsrsealed

El Rufai what have you got to say about your kindred killing people for fun?
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by realstars: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
The Service Chiefs Are Only Serviceing Their Brothers With Weapons And Maximum Protection For Them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by asobo: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
mrvitalis:
This southern kaduna people are not serious
Serious how? Don't you know government both at federal and state are complicit in what is going on. Garba Shehu's state speak volume.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
Massacre in kafachan.
Heavy weapon militias, fulani extraction on rampage.
Armless against de heavily armed.
Who is buying those weapons for them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Sultty(m): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
What do u expect when Hell-fire is your governor sad I don't know Joel's family are from Kaduna he was not even vocal about the atrocities and ethnic cleansing going on there until his dad was killed. Rip sha

7 Likes

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Dozie32(m): 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
May the killer of your father, know no peace! Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by 9jaBloke: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
cry

This country is failing
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by Techiprises: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
Chaii
Re: Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. by emzynuel1: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
May his wild soul rest in perfect peace

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) / Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her / Woman Pushed Onto A Highway By Armed Robbers In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.