Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,844 members, 7,806,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society (42780 Views)

2,168 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe State (Photo) / Germany: Four Nigerian Siblings Deported Despite Being Integrated Into Society / DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by remymartyn: 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
Mallam Sidi camp meant for corpers don turn Boko Haram rehabilitation centre cry

Foolish country
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by chatinent: 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
Man's government can never solve mankind's problem. It's God's kingdom we need.
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Bodlyspeaking(m): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
I no too dey comment

But I have to today after seeing this bullshit

National Terrorist graduating

This mfks have killed, slaughter people

It's like saying anyone who kills should be rehabilitated and set free

This country is celebrating Terrorists

This just shows that the Boko Haram Sect itself is a being controlled, chaired by a Nigerian politician, someone high up, very high enough to make this celebrateable.

In a sane country, this terrorist should be arrested, and has to pay for their crimes in a federal prison and not rehabilitated like they are mental

Again, who is our leaders?

I believe this country is run by a set of people who drives this country ND do things the way they like

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Akharmony: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
It has been a setup from day one.. May the souls of the innocent soul grusomely murdered during this crises Rest in peace.The country is in the wrong hands.

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Ezmans: 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
WaistPain:
Them even wear asoebi!! embarassed

I swear e no go ever better for that man wey join this mumu contiri together
embarassed embarassed
the contractor that supply this sandals & cap is now a billionaire

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Forumobserver12(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
This is the reward they get for taking up arms and killing innocent Nigerians, I don't just know how else to describe this Government,so it's now okay to go about killing fellow Nigerians and when you realize that the security agents are closing down on you, you just quietly come out and surrender boom all your sins will be forgotten right?

This Government is setting a very dangerous precedence, honestly I'm not surprised at all, considering the antecedence of the present occupants of ASO-ROCK.. May the souls of those who died as a result of BH continue to rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
Horrific.

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by humilitypays(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
My only concern is for the Yorubas that is supporting this evil Buhari government out of their selfishness to produce next President, Yorubas be careful oh, natural rewards can be very brutal!!

Don't sell your conscience for a porridge of yam. The wrath of nature will strike one day, call evil evil!

Buhari's government is not just a failure but evil and inhumane, stop supporting evil for a flimsy political gains!!

2 Likes

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Brushstrokes20: 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
The lifeless, blood thirsty terrorist at aso has done it again!

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by micflo28(m): 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Many graduates roam the country without jobs, of what use is a repentant killer that is being reintegrated back into a failed society that created the terrorist in him or her in the first place? Shey after waiting for promises from government after laying down arms and didn't see he will return to his former life out of frustration. How can you even forgive a murderous killer. What happens to the souls he waisted.
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by dwizzed(m): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
2023 pls do and come.

Very useless Govt.
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by walexy06(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
Wow... Commendable condemnable.
So the FG original plan is to capture all of them, rehabilitate them and reintegrate them back to the society.
Please who brought this disgusting idea up?
We have lost it in this country.
Eni oriyo odile o.
There was a Corntree

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by prophetfire: 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
sketcherJ:
grin grin grin Dem even do graduation ceremony.
. All these on top niger Delta oil money. Niger Delta people, una see una life?

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by TruthinAction: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nigerians have been hypnotized. We are being made irrelevant to the governance of this country. The government can just wake up and do whatever they want even if it's against the people's wish.

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by michjunior: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
GeneralPula:
What exactly do they have to offer?
Fucck them all of they’ve got nothing to offer!
Graduate ke? Make them kukma mobilize them for service post them to Aso rock....lol

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Meteng: 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
To show you how serious they're, they're even wearing Nigeria colors

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Aflix(m): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
Patrioticman007:
The repentant BH boys, this reminds me of Amnesty program for Niger Delta Militants.
So you want to compare militants to boko haram Militants did not engage in senseless killings like Boko haram is doing now, militants had a cause worth looking into unlike Boko haram that just kill cos that what they are supposed to do You don't always have to support Buhari okay

I know you are saying this because neither you or your family have been affected by Boko haram

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by MrMurdah: 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
See the money lavished on these people who maimed, plundered and killed innocent men, women, the aged, children and even babies.

Meanwhile those displaced from their homes, robbed of their means of livelihood and deprived of their lives ones have been abandoned and forced to live like animals inside their own country.

I have no more tears for this country.

Even the devil go shake head say which type useless country be this.
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
I swear o mad govt...
sketcherJ:
grin grin grin Dem even do graduation ceremony.
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Villain7: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Oh. A country.
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by temmytee2309: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
Openbusiness4:
sad After killing tens of thousands of civilians and soldiers, destroying families and communities, beheading, decapitating, raping, maiming, plundering, gory mayhems and massacres, Buhari rewards them for a job well done and gives them freedom. Yet he detained Sowore for months and even wanted to keep him locked up for years till he dies inside cell or until his evil regime was over. Now we know who the real sponsors of Boko Haram and killer herdsmen really are. People that stole mobile phones or mistakenly bought stolen items are still languishing in jails across this country. But terrorists are being empowered and freed by Buhari, and sent back to the communities they destroyed thousands of lives to go and take over the place. We clearly have a Manchurian Candidate representing the interests of terrorists in Aso Rock sad
Well said bro..... That's why I dont pray for this country again cos it's a waste of time and energy.

Thunder fire Nigerian government as a whole
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by morakakin(m): 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
There is no way 5% of them Repentanted.do you know how low their IQ is to join in the first place.they have killed, robbed and raped which are all crimes even with out being a terrorist.

This is so wrong. All this amnesty rubbish.
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Dagger79(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
God forbid for this country angry angry angry
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by sutewise82(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
The present occupant of aso rock is the sponsor of boko haram. I give up on this cursed country.
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by kolmart: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
Sane country?
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by maestroz: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bible talk am and e dey play out.

Even the prodigal son became an instant celebrity after being found.

See as boko boys became instant celebrity, wear aso ebi join.

Small time now, Dem go add ex-boko member join Dem bio for Instagram and Twitter, get sponsorship go america and become instant motivational speakers.

At the mere mention of "ex-boko member", see as Dem go get instantaneous traffic even instablog9ja n d likes go begin praise Dem.

Tru Tru, diz life no balance.

Do odd things, become a celeb sharply

If you know the number of people doz guyz don slaughter...

Hmmm....

What a country!
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by israelmao(m): 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
Repented killers,there's nothing we have not seen under Buhari.
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by themanderon: 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
What a nation. A nation where terrorists are treated as royalty while the law abiding citizens are treated with disdain.
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by UnusualJhay(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bleep! !

Northern Nigeria is gone!
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by UnusualJhay(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
During morning devotions, my father would say "Pray for Nigeria, cos the Bible admonishes US to PRAY FOR JERUSALEM, and Nigeria is our JERUSALEM.

It made sense then, but right now it doesn't.

Praying for a country like ours is a total waste of time and energy.
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by riczy(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
My question are:1) if these ppl Wer Southerners, wud they av been granted amnesty?
2) what is wud their impact be on the society?
3) is this programme sustainable?
4) in what various fields where they trained hence integration?. Let me stop here, d afore asked questions are begging for answers. Femi where are thou?
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by MetaPhysical: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
WaistPain:
Them even wear asoebi!! embarassed

I swear e no go ever better for that man wey join this mumu contiri together
embarassed embarassed

Na only music and jollof remain sef....this graduation party for turn to celebrity outing. grin

Are you aware they also get money rewards after the graduation?

Yes, they get a reward. This is response to the exmilitant treatments in South. Northerners want to send these people abroad for training. Na covid halted the plan.

In Zamfara gov has given two cows to each bandit that surrenders weapon. Lol... grin

Kaai! Nigeria!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article / Border Closure: ECOWAS Countries Reject Nigerian Goods / Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.