Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) (64359 Views)

Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground / #ENDSARS: Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Booed At Lekki Toll-Gate (Video) / Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by promotervickky(m): 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
The oshiobaba-obadeki fight isn't even my main concern, for good 4-years obaseki can't mention a single achievement and development he brought to edo state. As bad as oshiobaba is he can confidently beat his chest abd day that auchi and benin got good roads because of him and that everyone is a witness. Obaseki is lucky Igbenedion reincarnated!!

Where are you proofs? Can we meet physically in Benin City, so I take you to the projects done by Obaseki?, after that I will take you to Edo Government house apologize

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Bizibi(m): 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
deboysben:
See how dansuqi is masturbating upandan as if he has won a lottery.

Doing attacking and counter attacking to please
Apc.

that sycophant from another state.....they are deranged souls.
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Dansuqi: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bizibi:
so says a person from another state.

The pertinent questions should be are they edo citizens?
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by promotervickky(m): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
myboy2111:

Safety or looting with Party of Tax Collectors

OBASEKI KNOWS HOW TO PLAY HIS GAMES WELL, he is ready to turn down any Godfatherism.
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by favor914: 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
promotervickky:

What is it with you people!!!!!!!

You love thieves to rule you!!!

He had to switch to continue the safety of EDO Treasury!
Who are the so called Thieves, the same Persons that made Emperor Obaseki Visor? Learn to comprehend critically like a reasonable mind, Obaseki is a lame duck Governor.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Wettoid123: 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
am surprise oooo we are not talking about party now but individual is ize iyamu better, edo state will continue to be a backward state as big as edo no one flyover, one of the oldest and undeveloped state always an ancient city.
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by SaintLucia: 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
ROYAL RUMBLE

Ize Iyamu, Oshobaba, Oba Councils, Market Women, Intellectuals, Afemai, Road Union Workers VS Obaseki, Tax Collectors, Biafra Igbo Jews grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Brunicekid(m): 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
yanabasee1:
Lol....

Nigeria that will be lining up there to collect money?

Who dash Nigerians liver to boo their leaders....Something that is not possible!....
If you can't boo your leader, it doesn't mean that there aren't "gallant Nigerians" that can boo their leaders.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Bighead9: 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
Villagemeat:
E pain you past. I don't know APC supporter's are all the same.

Always rush to comment rubbish. I know his counter pain you.....touch nekad wire in your area

Eyah, this guy is in severe pains.

I take God beg you, no go commit suicide oo. NA so one Obaseki supporter fall inside Ikpoba River this afternoon, when he here the news of how Edo people disgrace Ugly Obaseki today grin grin grin grin

Me, Oshiomole or Pastor İze Iyamu can never be bored in Edo state. See as the good people of Edo State use your Obaseki do yeye.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Bizibi(m): 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

The pertinent questions should be are they edo citizens?
keep quiet online apc sycophant. Even Edo people here don't want point and his thugs,you are campaigning online from God knows.....
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by DTaj: 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
Perfectboy:
See story grin grin grin grin
Why didn't you video it or even record the event?
Do you think that this propaganda will work edo people?

Yeyeyeye... It's a bad omen
Nonsense

The video was attached to the story. Didn't you have any data to see it? Lol..

The ingrate Godwin Obaseki is gone.

He will be finally disgraced on September 19; and he will return to his old Afrinvest office in Ikoyi, Lagos, from where he was invited by the same Oshiomhole he now hates and insults everyday!

A shame...

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Agugbadin: 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
Paid crowd
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by favor914: 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
promotervickky:

Where are you proofs? Can we meet physically in Benin City, so I take you to the projects done by Obaseki?, after that I will take you to Edo Government house apologize
You mean projects done by APC, carry your contemporary to Obaseki’s family compound to see what he did there, Governance is not about an ordinary individual, it is a collective, that it is why it is called a party, selfish cow faced dung Obaseki, you should have also volunteered to show us the projects done by hype man deputy Governor Shaibu?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by sandraade(f): 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
Why are they calling him OLE? That's a Yoruba meaning for Thief. Why not use their language to describe him as thief, why using yoruba...Anyway, this shows how superior yoruba language is, in Nigeria. It's always their to borrow for any Language that fails to have a word to describe any English word

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
Lol! Look at some of them with their face cap bearing POI (Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu). These are the people op referred to, and anyone who expected less is a FOOL!
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Afrib(m): 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
and word between the two major contenders for the seat of power.

Report has it that there has been a clash between the supporter of Gov. Godwin Obaseki of APC and Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu of PDP at the King square in Benin City.

See Video:
https://afrib.org.ng/?p=1083
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Gforce2015:
Oshiomole Jazz is working.....
If you know, you know.
Lol! Look at some of them with their face cap bearing POI (Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu). These are the people op referred to, and anyone who expected less is a FOOL!
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

You sound pained. Apc is a mighty party.you can imagine how they outnumbered and outmuscled pdp in pdp own visitation in oredo,where obaseki is from...what other sign do we need to tell pdp that they will lose edo? Unigrad,kestor,ogbonti, martineverest,give up
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Dansuqi: 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
kestor:

He has overpowered your master in his own turf so painful

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by promotervickky(m): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
favor914:
You mean projects done by APC, carry your contemporary to Obaseki’s family compound to see what he did there, Governance is not about an ordinary individual, it is a collective, that it is why it is called a party, selfish cow faced dung Obaseki, you should have also volunteered to show us the projects done by hype man deputy Governor Shaibu?

BASELESS
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Bighead9: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
promotervickky:

Guy I dey Limit Road for Benin. Mention 10 Obaseki's, visible and verifiable projects (not projects on paper or Audio projects) and I'll credit your account with 10k now. Do not mention any Ministry of Niger Delta projects, NDDC, or National Assembly constituency projects oo.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by emkz: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
When we told Governor Obaseki several times not to contest, he dey form political guru. A seasoned politician would have read the mood of his cabinet and people, and threw in the towel. Since 1999, even the worst governor in the history of Edo State (Lucky Igbinedion) was never booed by the palace.

Omo N'Oba N'Edo Ukuakpolokpolo would not go against his people and support Governor Obaseki. Look, about a year ago, the Oba led a delegation of Edo State traditional rulers to seek Buhari's intervention in the crisis between Obaseki and Oshiomole; while Oshiomole was open to reconciliation, Obaseki was running his mouth carelessly and making the fight worse. After you publicly humiliated His Royal Highness' peace efforts, you dey go the palace make him bless you? Obaseki get advisers so? At least, he wasn't stripped naked to his boxers and drummed out of the palace.

Obaseki, throw in the towel. The forces against you are too much. As I predicted, members of your cabinet shall resign in the buildup to September 19th. More shall resign.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by yusufu16: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
kestor:

The same place I have been chilling out since about 8:30am where the only thing people are chanting is 4 + 4= Torgba? True, some APC thugs were there to cause trouble, but they met their match in the PDP thugs who had been empowered today, and sadly so, by the security agents.
Stop this debauchery, it's very puerile. We're not all strangers in Edo.

This is what I expected from PDP in 2019 elections. They should get their own Thugs too. If APC are using Thugs to rig election, PDP should get their own thugs to their match. Up Obaseke, Victory for Obaseke
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by favor914: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
kestor:

No more thugs in PDP, or men of political valor, they all cross carpeted with POI? PDP Edo state died the day the unthinkable happened Pastor Iyamu decamped, and a shameless rodent so called Governor went to try and fill the void, why pdp, why did he not go to the Labor Party, or Agpa, well a Judas, will forever remain a Judas.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Wettoid123: 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
kestor:

The same place I have been chilling out since about 8:30am where the only thing people are chanting is 4 + 4= Torgba? True, some APC thugs were there to cause trouble, but they met their match in the PDP thugs who had been empowered today, and sadly so, by the security agents.
Stop this debauchery, it's very puerile. We're not all strangers in Edo.

I watch the video is like APC dominated there where were PDP thugs the election will be difficult for obaseki

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Essential(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
I thought incumbency will help Obaseki but when I heard he was fighting Captain Hosa I instantly knew he was finish.
First, no prominent Bini man or Chief who knows the close relationship between Captain Hosa and the Oba of Benin will want to identify with him or support him. He pick the wrong enemy.

Secondly, he is no longer in the ruling party. So the police and other security forces are no longer on his control and side 100 Percent.

Thirdly, he is not a grassroots politician and the price he paid to get PDP ticket was too high. I'm not talking about the money he paid. he sacrifices and didn't consider the interest of most of the people that decamp with him to get the ticket.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Jostoman: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
softset:
I thought they claimed that the oba was in full support?

If this is going on outside the palace, it speaks volume.Obaseki ... I sympathize with you.
they are APC supporters
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bighead9:

Eya, see painment.

This is not the kind of propaganda Ugly Obaseki and his supporters like you, always dish out to the public. Here is a video evidence. Post your own video evidence.

If you must follow, follow who know Road.
Lol! Don't worry, hopefully you'll get a better job by September. Nonsense and thieves.
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Jostoman: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
grin una never see something.. obaseki is a goner.

at least nairaland miscreants will vote for him from anambra
e go soon clear for your eyes
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by bishopsele84: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
You are senseless and very stupid,lie kill you there!
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by favor914: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Wettoid123:

I watch the video is like APC dominated there where were PDP thugs the election will be difficult for obaseki
Oshiomhole, Tony Kabaka, and his brother Osamede Adun control all the thugs in APC, pastor Iyamu and Former Chairman Orbih controlled all the thugs in Pdp, they have all united under POI, even Obaseki’s government confirmed the facts that the bosses of the faction thugs have meet with Captain Hosa, my Guy once you receive your 1st brown envelope from Captain, you will be loyal for a very longtime.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Wettoid123: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
favor914:
No more thugs in PDP, or men of political valor, they all cross carpeted with POI? PDP Edo state died the day the unthinkable happened Pastor Iyamu decamped, and a shameless rodent so called Governor went to try and fill the void, why pdp, why did he not go to the Labor Party, or Agpa, well a Judas, will forever remain a Judas.

you are in the spirit, obaseki is not a politician at all the best thing he wud have done is to join other party and not PDP this election will be difficult for him.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future / James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Didn’t Shut Down Her Abuja Spa (see Pics) - Nigerian Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.