Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) (64372 Views)

Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground / #ENDSARS: Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Booed At Lekki Toll-Gate (Video) / Lai Mohammed Booed At AFRIMA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by lexy2014: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
Dansuqi:

The pertinent question is whether they was a pastor governor before nyame and you mentioning him.your question about sdp is like asking tinubu whether he has ever heard of AD.the rigmarole and merry go round is not necessary.

If you can't address the above issues,let's end the discuss but not without you having it at the front and back of your mind that obaseki is gone and you to stop arguing about obaseki winning

We aren't discussing whether obaseki is going or if he is staying. D discussion is about if d victory of ize-iyamu as a pastor will have any positive impact on d people of Edo state and ur response was:

"Same way obaseki victory will do nothing".

So are u saying that ize-iyamus victory will do nothing for d people of Edo state in terms of improving their lot?

Ur analogy of Tinubu & AD is ludicrous because Tinubu was a governorship candidate for d AD& eventually an 8year governor. Where u a governorship candidate for SDP as well as a two term governor?
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by lexy2014: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Superwave:

Eveey1 won't be as foolish as you out of bigotry. APC is a disaster but way beta than devils with party slogan of share the money.

Based on ur analysis, are u saying apc aren't devil's& that they don't share money?
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by lexy2014: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
seunmsg:
grin grin grin

This is just the beginning. By the time Oshiomole is done with Obaseki, losing the governorship seat will be the least of his troubles.

Interesting. Is oshiomole promoting d ideals of democracy? What is just d beginning? D beginning of what?
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Dansuqi: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
lexy2014:

We aren't discussing whether obaseki is going or if he is staying. D discussion is about if d victory of ize-iyamu as a pastor will have any positive impact on d people of Edo state and ur response was:

"Same way obaseki victory will do nothing".

So are u saying that ize-iyamus victory will do nothing for d people of Edo state in terms of improving their lot?

Ur analogy of Tinubu & AD is ludicrous because Tinubu was a governorship candidate for d AD& eventually an 8year governor. Where u a governorship candidate for SDP as well as a two term governor?

Why are you continuously hammering on the bolded? Did I not subsequently say that pastor will perform better than obaseki?
How come you haven't mentioned the first pastor governor in nigeria? Seems you like remaining stuck in one place,you don't like moving forward.stagnation is not in my dictionary....up pastor

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by lexy2014: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
Dansuqi:

Why are you continuously hammering on the bolded? Did I not subsequently say that pastor will perform better than obaseki?
How come you haven't mentioned the first pastor governor in nigeria? Seems you like remaining stuck in one place,you don't like moving forward.stagnation is not in my dictionary....up pastor

Y are u offended that I keep hammering on d bolded? Are d bolded not ur words or are u ashamed of ur words? Or have ur words exposed u or showed us something u didn't want revealed?

How can u first say ize-iyamu wouldn't perform & then rushed back to say he would perform after I showed u that u earlier said that he won't perform? That's y I asked, are u really sure of what u are saying? If u knew ize-iyamu would perform, y then did u first say that he wouldn't perform?

Up which pastor? Is it d pastor that u categorically said wouldn't perform? How's that not stagnation? How can u be campaigning for somebody & then u say d person wouldn't perform?

So are u familiar with S.D.P.?
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Charly68: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
Truth be told a stingy man can't lead in Nigeria ,that is truth..
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Dansuqi: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
lexy2014:

[s]
Y are u offended that I keep hammering on d bolded? Are d bolded not ur words or are u ashamed of ur words? Or have ur words exposed u or showed us something u didn't want revealed?

How can u first say ize-iyamu wouldn't perform & then rushed back to say he would perform after I showed u that u earlier said that he won't perform? That's y I asked, are u really sure of what u are saying? If u knew ize-iyamu would perform, y then did u first say that he wouldn't perform?

Up which pastor? Is it d pastor that u categorically said wouldn't perform? How's that not stagnation? How can u be campaigning for somebody & then u say d person wouldn't perform?

So are u familiar with S.D.P[/s].?

Pure rubbish

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by duwdu: 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
Dminister:

I was there and nothing happened like what the topic says. I watched the video and I can point out the video was recorded outside the palace by few APC members. It is a propaganda which will not work against Obaseki. We know the thieves regrouping to steal our treasury.

Like I said, don't "tell" me, please show your own verified visual evidence to counter the video evidence that you termed fake, simple. Things have moved on from the old concept of, "it's my word against theirs." The world in fact a long time ago already evolved from ordinary talk and unverifiable self praise, to recorded or real-time video and other visual evidence.

There's no winding back the hands of the clock, sorry.

P34c3
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by lexy2014: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Dansuqi:

Pure rubbish

Is it "pure rubbish" because u said that ize-iyamu wouldn't do well? After all, am not d one who said so. It's u
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
membranus:

Pls how much does "space booking" earns on Nairaland?

Just curious.

It gets you to front page
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by fowlyansh181(m): 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
CilicMarin:
Please ipob yoots, make una allow me go home,

I no do again...
I personally quoted this to ask you how far?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by fowlyansh181(m): 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

You are everywhere in your imagination.obaseki is gone
howfar?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by fowlyansh181(m): 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
softset:
I thought they claimed that the oba was in full support?

If this is going on outside the palace, it speaks volume.Obaseki ... I sympathize with you.
howfar?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by fowlyansh181(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

You sound pained. Apc is a mighty party.you can imagine how they outnumbered and outmuscled pdp in pdp own visitation in oredo,where obaseki is from...what other sign do we need to tell pdp that they will lose edo? Unigrad,kestor,ogbonti, martineverest,give up
mumu man
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by fowlyansh181(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
grin una never see something.. obaseki is a goner.

at least nairaland miscreants will vote for him from anambra
howfar? Did they vote from anambra?
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by fowlyansh181(m): 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
SaintBeehot:
grin let the preparation begin (Obaseki political burial).
lol? When are we burying him?
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by SaintBeehot(m): 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
fowlyansh181:
lol? When are we burying him?
So you put me for mind all this time, come off it man. The people have decided and we're all happy it's a peaceful one, though I would have loved to see my party's win.
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by fowlyansh181(m): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
SaintBeehot:
So you put me for mind all this time, come off it man. The people have decided and we're all happy it's a peaceful one, though I would have loved to see my party's win.
we are all happy slap you there..

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by ogbonti: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2020
Dansuqi:

You sound pained. Apc is a mighty party.you can imagine how they outnumbered and outmuscled pdp in pdp own visitation in oredo,where obaseki is from...what other sign do we need to tell pdp that they will lose edo? Unigrad,kestor,ogbonti, martineverest,give up

Bros how market? grin grin grin grin
Re: Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) by Amuroba: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kingluqman:
All of dem na Amuroba!!
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

James Brown Meets Desmond Elliot (Photos) / Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) / Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.