Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Online Buying Goes Wrong... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Buying Goes Wrong... (383 Views)

Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong / When Paying A Debt Goes Wrong-How A Customer Incurred Extra N6m Debt. / Money Transferred To UBA Landed In Firstbank Account: Nibss Goes Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Buying Goes Wrong... by missblunt(f): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
Good afternoon everyone,
Please I want us to be careful about all this online buying...
Zainna Benson Hosinna Ebime
You will sure met your Waterloo.
I met her in a group on Facebook when she offers to tutor people about human hair importation with the token of N300 and I decided to patronize her..

Re: Online Buying Goes Wrong... by missblunt(f): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
Proof of payment

Re: Online Buying Goes Wrong... by Openbusiness4: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hmmmmm, so how much did you pay: 50K or 138K; and what later happened after Coman finish ur story na

1 Like

Re: Online Buying Goes Wrong... by Duru9(m): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
Wait
Did you pay her 138k or 300 naira?
Re: Online Buying Goes Wrong... by missblunt(f): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
I paid 90k
First installment 50k
And last one is 40k

Re: Online Buying Goes Wrong... by missblunt(f): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
Her number is no longer going through and she reads my messages without replying them.
Re: Online Buying Goes Wrong... by Openbusiness4: 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
missblunt:
Her number is no longer going through and she reads my messages without replying them.
hmm, that's a bad sign. Do you know her location?
Re: Online Buying Goes Wrong... by Openbusiness4: 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
But OP, as far as your pre-oder arrangement with the seller goes, has she exceeded the delivery date she supposed to deliver? I'm asking all these questions to know if there's any hope left she will deliver or your money recovered
Re: Online Buying Goes Wrong... by missblunt(f): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
Openbusiness4:
But OP, as far as your pre-oder arrangement with the seller goes, has she exceeded the delivery date she supposed to deliver? I'm asking all these questions to know if there's any hope left she will deliver or your money recovered

Yes dear..she suppose to deliver it a week ago.
Re: Online Buying Goes Wrong... by Openbusiness4: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
missblunt:

Yes dear..she suppose to deliver it a week ago.
hmm, ok. Since she's reading an not replying u, den it's safe to say she's a scammer at this point, a scammer until she proves her innocence by either reaching out to u with serious apology and performing d delivery with d exact goods u paid for or she refunds your payment in full. Lemme check her FB an c what I can find. Another thing I can do, if u are chanced, u can go to any branch of her bank u paid to, and speak to customer care with your evidence of payment to her account. Let them know u paid her for some goods but she didn't deliver it and wanna scam u. That u wanna make a formal complaint of fraud against her account. They will assist u to reach her on the matter and fish her out, and if she can't defend or provide evidence of delivery to u. They should be able to reverse your money to u if she has d money in her account or place account on automatic debit once money enters to refund u back
Re: Online Buying Goes Wrong... by missblunt(f): 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
Openbusiness4:
hmm, ok. Since she's reading an not replying u, den it's safe to say she's a scammer at this point, a scammer until she proves her innocence by either reaching out to u with serious apology and performing d delivery with d exact goods u paid for or she refunds your payment in full. Lemme check her FB an c what I can find. Another thing I can do, if u are chanced, u can go to any branch of her bank u paid to, and speak to customer care with your evidence of payment to her account. Let them know u paid her for some goods but she didn't deliver it and wanna scam u. That u wanna make a formal complaint of fraud against her account. They will assist u to reach her on the matter and fish her out, and if she can't defend or provide evidence of delivery to u. They should be able to reverse your money to u if she has d money in her account or place account on automatic debit once money enters to refund u back
Thanks alot..I appreciate.God bless

(1) (Reply)

Please This Is For People Who Have Registered Reegbit: Russian Investment Compan / 2020 Catfish Business Plan In Nigeria Pdf / This Is My Experience Trading On Binary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.