Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) - Autos (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) (36886 Views)

Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! / ♻️ Get To Know The Car Accident History Before You Buy♻️ +234-8060365068 ♻️♻️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Mercykayy(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
Omo, Shey this guy won’t update us about the car ni. Abi you were disappointed

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by cutiedave(m): 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mercykayy:
Omo, Shey this guy won’t update us about the car ni. Abi you were disappointed

grin grin grin
So u still dey expect something??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Mercykayy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
cutiedave:

grin grin grin
So u still dey expect something??
I still Dey hope oo lol
And the guy Dey comment on other posts

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
The scammer just use style advertise without payment.

Keep waiting for audio motor

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Movic1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
What's up, No new updates yet?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by operAhdam: 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
Movic1:
What's up, No new updates yet?
U don't know bro grin,u still dey find update..na edo update sure pass r.n

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Movic1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
operAhdam:

U don't know bro grin,u still dey find update..na edo update sure pass r.n

Lol! Since July o. Even if na plane dem dey build ,E suppose don ready by now... wink

4 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by operAhdam: 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
Movic1:

Lol! Since July o. Even if na plane dem dey build ,E suppose don ready by now... wink

No mind the guy jare,,his mouth too much.he would have learned his lessons by now

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by ORIAYO70(m): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
jacobjamie:
bros ehn, the picture wai the guy advertise na when him been buy the car like 5 years back oh lolss, me come dey happy say I want go check out one clean car, as me and my guy go see am in person, we just weak, it's like asking to be married to Beyoncé or Caddy B and they presented you with Oshomole or Obasenjo's Twin sister look alike.. Na how I felt be that

Dem go stone you... Lol. U be comedian, if my phone fall where I dey laff u go buy market oooo

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
Yes, am back, I won't reply the above pages so it doesn't make this whole story long, I have sat for weeks to read reviews of wise and stupid people, I just seat down dey laugh when I read them,
Anyway the TOTAL Transformation is over and done, ready, no excuse this time, done and dusted.. 100% completed......

11 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
For those that was wondering why it took this long, well I re directed the cash to somewhere else, I mean the cash for the Body Paint Oven Baked Sikkens paint job, most important issue first Abi? Then when I was done with that, I came back to the transformation process, so that took my time away small sha, but am happy it's what I expected thanks to one person..... MR Labie.. I won't take all the credit, even though na my pocket the cash come from, he did his work well....

6 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by coolgb(m): 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by NnamdiChidi(m): 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
jacobjamie:
For those that was wondering why it took this long, well I re directed the cash to somewhere else, I mean the cash for the Body Paint Oven Baked Sikkens paint job, most important issue first Abi? Then when I was done with that, I came back to the transformation process, so that took my time away small sha, but am happy it's what I expected thanks to one person..... MR Labie.. I won't take all the credit, even though na my pocket the cash come from, he did his work well....
can u avail us the picture,I might refer my old car to the guy if it is a total transformation

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Charisma01: 11:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
@jacobjamie no serious at all. You just dey take us make yeye cos we're following your story.
If ur not ready to complete the story pls keep quiet

4 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Pompeo12: 1:11am On Sep 21, 2020
You talk too much for a man!

buygala:

Rest abeg Bros grin

I am not responsible for the indeterminate state of your vehicle...Go take out your frustration on Mr Labie or whoever grin

The way you and this vehicle are going, the girl you are planning to gift it to will have left you by the time it's ready grin.... That's if she hasn't seen you already for being an all mouth and no action nigga and has left you in soul and is just taking her time to take even her body away from you ..

You talk too much to be able to be a useful boyfriend or husband....no wonder you have to pressure the poor girl into marrying you with a scrap CRV...Abandon that scrap car, work on your attitude and you will stand a better chance with the girl smiley

4 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
Here is the Total Transformation of the Beast and upgraded..... Using top quality paint job just like Toks, and the leather interior, although I didn't get the Android screen on it yet sha, maybe that will come after,....

11 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
BEFORE and AFTER picture of the boot /trunk

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
I also have videos I will upload for those who are still in doubt... Cuzz for this Nairaland people wey dey MAD reach 90%,

16 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Mercykayy(m): 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
At last ooo
Congratulations bro

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Babadee1900(m): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Openbusiness: 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
jacobjamie:
I also have videos I will upload for those who are still in doubt... Cuzz for this Nairaland people wey dey MAD reach 90%,
OP well done. But since you did a color change on the car, why didn't didn't the painter paint the boot too? Anyway, you have tried. Enjoy yourself.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
Openbusiness:
OP well done. But since you did a color change on the car, why didn't didn't the painter paint the boot too? Anyway, you have tried. Enjoy yourself.
he painted the boot lol, the one that wasn't painted was the old picture, that's why I sent 2 of the booth pictures, and wrote before and after picture...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by promotervickky(m): 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
jacobjamie:
Here is the Total Transformation of the Beast and upgraded..... Using top quality paint job just like Toks, and the leather interior, although I didn't get the Android screen on it yet sha, maybe that will come after,....

O to ge!

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Openbusiness: 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
jacobjamie:
he painted the boot lol, the one that wasn't painted was the old picture, that's why I sent 2 of the booth pictures, and wrote before and after picture... Lol
Ah, ok, didn't see or read it well. I thought the tire was on a black rug grin. That's very good of you. And good that you took your time to fix everything to your taste. Dis kain work no be by rush rush. You really did well. Are you still dashing your girlfriend this car? After all the stress, abeg juz enjoy this car by yourself first. Why man go cum dey do wahala, but woman go cum dey enjoy am grin

4 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2020

7 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN : I have come to learn from everyone here on Nairaland, as them say for street, 90% ARE MAD, FEW ARE ROAMING THE STREET " lot of Comment that are hurtful from people who doesn't even know u or know what u do,
some would even insult u or say things they have no clue about,
some just wanna talk to be heard,
some want mark register,
Some are inspirational and say good things, but I came to understand that not everyone would speak positive about u, and always ignore negative words...
When I been dey read some comment for months here na just laugh I dey laugh how some people stupid reach lolz, some even call me a scam, some even say the Transformation na Audio, some even tried to discourage me and others to post the final process, some even insult me, those are people who don't really know what's up but assume, Mr Right, Mr know it all, so na so shame go catch them now, lol anyway
LEARN TO IGNORE PEOPLES Opinion who don't matter..... Cheers guys

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Sportwin(m): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
Wow

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
Mr Labie....... I will give him the credit 08159457028....... That's his contact for those who needs it....

6 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by santakris(m): 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
Wow.....I have never comment on this thread before now but was following it bumper to bumper. It was a job well done. Hope the legs are good sha? Enjoy your money man

9 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by johnnyn1(m): 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
jacobjamie:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN : I have come to learn from everyone here on Nairaland, as them say for street, 90% ARE MAD, FEW ARE ROAMING THE STREET " lot of Comment that are hurtful from people who doesn't even know u or know what u do,
some would even insult u or say things they have no clue about,
some just wanna talk to be heard,
some want mark register,
Some are inspirational and say good things, but I came to understand that not everyone would speak positive about u, and always ignore negative words...
When I been dey read some comment for months here na just laugh I dey laugh how some people stupid reach lolz, some even call me a scam, some even say the Transformation na Audio, some even tried to discourage me and others to post the final process, some even insult me, those are people who don't really know what's up but assume, Mr Right, Mr know it all, so na so shame go catch them now, lol anyway
LEARN TO IGNORE PEOPLES Opinion who don't matter..... Cheers guys

Wow. Lesson well learnt bro.
You did Well smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
santakris:
Wow.....I never comment on this thread but was following bumper to bumper. It was a job well done. Hope the legs are good sha? Enjoy your money man
bro, Honda civic and Honda crv don't have bad legs, they have a very good legs and don't pull off, ask around, I just delivered it to Abuja.... Even with the bad road and all, the fuel is superb, just a bit higher than Toyota corolla 03-07 sha... Even the so called Honda EOD don't, it's most Nigerians that prefer to use fake China bold joint and parts replacement in addition to the bad road, Hondas are great cars but Toyota is better lol a bit sha, known people who have used Honda EOD for 6 years and 4 years nothing about leg issue...

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria / 2014 Model Nissan Altima Sportz Toks Full Option / 2020 Model Toyota Hilux Brand New Bullet Proof Full Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.