Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) - Autos (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) (36877 Views)

Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! / ♻️ Get To Know The Car Accident History Before You Buy♻️ +234-8060365068 ♻️♻️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by dadabashua1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
The problem of most Nigerians is they lack patience,the thing called benefit of a doubt don't exist in their dictionary, well-done OP,you did a nice work on that ride.kudos cheesy

7 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
dadabashua1:
The problem of most Nigerians is they lack patience,the thing called benefit of a doubt don't exist in their dictionary, well-done OP,you did a nice work on that ride.kudos cheesy
in fact I almost didn't wanna post or update any longer, in fact I promised myself not to update, cuzz I realize I didn't owe anyone any apologise or update, and shouldn't be forced too, seeing a lot of insults coming from people who don't even own a Nigerian used Okada bike of 70k, but I had a rethink and would love to also give credit to the man behind the job well done Mr Labie on the perfect stressful journey.... Last last na my babe go enjoy the car...

5 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Daviddreamz(m): 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
I have followed ur story since July u started the journey till now, I have seen the transformation. I am impressed by wat u displayed. Total transformation indeed. Brand new look #thumbsup

4 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by promotervickky(m): 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
jacobjamie:
bro, Honda civic and Honda crv don't have bad legs, they have a very good legs and don't pull off, ask around, I just delivered it to Abuja.... Even with the bad road and all, the fuel is superb, just a bit higher than Toyota corolla 03-07 sha... Even the so called Honda EOD don't, it's most Nigerians that prefer to use fake China bold joint and parts replacement in addition to the bad road, Hondas are great cars but Toyota is better lol a bit sha, known people who have used Honda EOD for 6 years and 4 years nothing about leg issue...

Delivered to your baby right?kiss

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
The scammer just use style advertise without payment.

Keep waiting for audio motor
I won't insult u back, this is just to teach us all a lesson from people like u, never think u know too much, don't always assume everyone is the same out there, be patient enough in life, don't be to fast to judge others, don't be to quick to call people names and finally don't judge a book by its cover.... Cuzz with ur above statement and my final transformation updates, it only makes ur words irrelevant.... Remain blessed bro and enjoy my transformation update

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by promotervickky(m): 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
jacobjamie:
in fact I almost didn't wanna post or update any longer, in fact I promised myself not to update, cuzz I realize I didn't owe anyone any apologise or update, and shouldn't be forced too, seeing a lot of insults coming from people who don't even own a Nigerian used Okada bike of 70k, but I had a rethink and would love to also give credit to the man behind the job well done Mr Labie on the perfect stressful journey.... Last last na my babe go enjoy the car...

I think people started getting angry when we were not seeing the anticipation of the Glory that was to be revealed...who would sit down and wait for a thread that's really interesting taking time? Me I vex oo angry

But in all the delays, we have our baby ready for our baby kiss

O to ge!

6 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
promotervickky:

Delivered to your baby right?kiss
Yes to my baby, I hope say u never start to eye my baby Abi? This one wai u want sure say na my baby lol, I was tempted to keep it to myself but chaii, na one mind I use give am out, I will give u guys more update on the delivery process to make this thread more interesting, I still dey wait for those people wai been dey insult me since to still come insult oh, Abi them dey shame? Lol,

4 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
jacobjamie:
I won't insult u back, this is just to teach us all a lesson from people like u, never think u know too much, don't always assume everyone is the same out there, be patient enough in life, don't be to fast to judge others, don't be to quick to call people names and finally don't judge a book by its cover.... Cuzz with ur above statement and my final transformation updates, it only makes ur words irrelevant.... Remain blessed bro and enjoy my transformation update

You sef know that you kept us in the woods after bombarding us with transformation pictures, raising our hopes only to abandon the thread.

However, having seen the final work, I take back my words. You tried with the update and I like the output.

Na man you be. E pain me sha say na woman go drive this SUV. Women no sabi maintain vehicle.

Congratulations to your girlfriend on her new ride.

I apologize for my earlier attack

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
promotervickky:

I think people started getting angry when we were not seeing the anticipation of the Glory that was to be revealed...who would sit down and wait for a thread that's really interesting taking time? Me I vex oo angry

But in all the delays, we have our baby ready for our baby kiss

O to ge!
oya make una no vex again, make una still dey follow this thread, I never still finish am oh, more pictures and videos of the process before this final one, incase some people think say na magic or na photo-shop lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

You sef know that you kept us in the woods after bombarding us with transformation pictures, raising our hopes only to abandon the thread.

However, having seen the final work, I take back my words. You tried with the update and I like the output.

Na man you be. E pain me sha say na woman go drive this SUV. Women no sabi maintain vehicle.

Congratulations to your girlfriend on her new ride.

I apologize for my earlier attack
no wahala bro, na those kind attack and remarks make the thread sweet and interesting na, also the anticipation na I use hold some of una back wai una vex, lol... I go read comments sometimes na so so laugh I go dey laugh like say I mad, last last we all go dey OK

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by mejai(m): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
jacobjamie:
no wahala bro, na those kind attack and remarks make the thread sweet and interesting na, also the anticipation na I use hold some of una back wai una vex, lol... I go read comments sometimes na so so laugh I go dey laugh like say I mad, last last we all go dey OK
My man!!! U did well. Forget the insults, na to ginger the end product. And u delivered.

Biko, I for say make u invite us for this thread make we follow u go hand am over to your baby. But e sure me die, dey go cast you.

Once more congrats!!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
mejai:

My man!!! U did well. Forget the insults, na to ginger the end product. And u delivered.

Biko, I for say make u invite us for this thread make we follow u go hand am over to your baby. But e sure me die, dey go cast you.

Once more congrats!!!
even if them cast, my babe no go believe cuzz it looks more than Tokumbo I have seen, close to brand new sef, na just say I dey fear people like u wai fit snatch my babe go one conner, una eyes no pure when una see fine woman

4 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Babadee1900(m): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
jacobjamie:
bro, Honda civic and Honda crv don't have bad legs, they have a very good legs and don't pull off, ask around, I just delivered it to Abuja.... Even with the bad road and all, the fuel is superb, just a bit higher than Toyota corolla 03-07 sha... Even the so called Honda EOD don't, it's most Nigerians that prefer to use fake China bold joint and parts replacement in addition to the bad road, Hondas are great cars but Toyota is better lol a bit sha, known people who have used Honda EOD for 6 years and 4 years nothing about leg issue...
@bolded, Are you MR LABIE? Who did you deliver your car to? grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
Babadee1900:
@bolded, Are you MR LABIE? Who did you deliver your car to? grin
To his imaginary girlfriend grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Babadee1900(m): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
xule20:

To his imaginary girlfriend grin
Ahh grin it better be.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by 2cribz: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
This old trash aint worth it ,why cant we butcher cars here
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Temihatz(m): 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
jacobjamie:
Yes, am back, I won't reply the above pages so it doesn't make this whole story long, I have sat for weeks to read reviews of wise and stupid people, I just seat down dey laugh when I read them,
Anyway the TOTAL Transformation is over and done, ready, no excuse this time, done and dusted.. 100% completed......

I like the fact that you resisted the urge to shalaye at some point which shows maturity. I like your thread and I learnt some stuffs.

All the very best smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by psalmz(m): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
jacobjamie:
when can they get the original joint

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by CyberEBOLA(m): 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
DROP YOUR GIRLFRIEND NUMBER, LETS CONGRATULATE HER.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Bigsunny01(m): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
CyberEBOLA:

Smile grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
can u all see what am talking about? Una hear this Man so? I no just trust all of una here for Nairaland, una fit even snatch person wife join, u no ask for Mr Labie Number na my own babe u want congratulate lol, bros no worry urself ehn, I go help u congratulate her from here, thank you, e be like say u see urself seating in the front seat with her while driving this my hard work, ur prayer no go work lol

4 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
NOTE : what we all should learn from this thread are this......
1......never give up in life even when things looks so bad or looks like it can't be done, bros, sister, u can fly more than an Eagle oh, never underestimate ur value in life, if u believe say u go drive Benz Gwagon, work towards it legitimately oh, God go help u achieve am.... Just like this car that 99% people thought it's not possible to bring it back to Toks Standard but it came out even more than most Toks out there...

2......never underate anyone, his ability can be better than what u expect, that guy wai u dey do anyhow so, can just be CEO tomorrow,

3.........don't be too fast to judge people's decisions, ability, ideas, creativity, na waiting dey bring black man behind be that, thats why Africa still dey where we dey, if na Yankee we dey, 99% of una for Don encourage me to do what I intend to do with the car, but 99% of una discourage me, some insult my papa join, on top my own money, time, car, and babe lol...

4...........always pray good for people, cuzz what u wish for others can come back to u, when u celebrate others, people will also celebrate u.
No use envy....
5........don't discourage others oh, una hear me so? Even if u think they can't do it, push them to try too, it just might work, no body believe say plane go dey fly for sky....

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
Katier00:
Following. The color is not bad na
I hope u like what u see finally? Atleast it wasn't pink lol
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by CyberEBOLA(m): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
jacobjamie:
can u all see what am talking about? Una hear this Man so? I no just trust all of una here for Nairaland, una fit even snatch person wife join, u no ask for Mr Labie Number na my own babe u want congratulate lol, bros no worry urself ehn, I go help u congratulate her from here, thank you, e be like say u see urself seating in the front seat with her while driving this my hard work, ur prayer no go work lol
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 11:23am On Sep 23, 2020
Call me Mr LABIE and make ur car look brand new again just like mine.... 08159457028.....make ur car looks more than Tokumbo,....... While driving just have confidence u are driving a brand new car, it feels so good
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by onatisi(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
i used to believe that hondas have bad legs but i found out that from 2010 models , honda has improved on the legs and they dont pull off except the driver is a very very careless person.
jacobjamie:

4 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by somethinggood(m): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2020
jacobjamie:
Call me Mr LABIE and make ur car look brand new again just like mine.... 08159457028.....make ur car looks more than Tokumbo,....... While driving just have confidence u are driving a brand new car, it feels so good
in total, how much did u spend on buying and fixing the car to this grade? Is it cheaper than buying same model told? Kudos to you bro and congrats to Ur lady. Wishing her a happy birthday

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by promotervickky(m): 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
jacobjamie:

Oga Jacob come and share the delivery process na while covering the face of your boo

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
promotervickky:

Oga Jacob come and share the delivery process na while covering the face of your boo
so people like u won't snatched her away lol
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by promotervickky(m): 8:46am On Sep 25, 2020
grin
jacobjamie:
so people like u won't snatched her away lol
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by peeps4u: 7:36am On Sep 29, 2020
jacobjamie:
even if them cast, my babe no go believe cuzz it looks more than Tokumbo I have seen, close to brand new sef, na just say I dey fear people like u wai fit snatch my babe go one conner, una eyes no pure when una see fine woman

Plz marry the girl on time. I dont like intruding in people's love affairs but marry her on time. You've already started spending this much, so no need to wait any longer.
You girl's level don change now with the car, the status of the guys wey go dey eye her for Abuja don change also. Secure your girl with marriage.

I'm sorry, I'm not calling your girl disloyal, I hope you get my point.

Congrats on the car and may you and your lady spend the entirety of your lives together in blessings, love and happiness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by peeps4u: 7:42am On Sep 29, 2020
Civic has always been an exception, also city. Civic of older years, even as old as 2003, don't pull legs.

onatisi:
i used to believe that hondas have bad legs but i found out that from 2010 models , honda has improved on the legs and they dont pull off except the driver is a very very careless person.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria / 2014 Model Nissan Altima Sportz Toks Full Option / 2020 Model Toyota Hilux Brand New Bullet Proof Full Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.