Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 (63892 Views)

Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
techmo:
cool

.Terry waya's son representing

Rich boy and still very humble...

To think they have hotels at best spots in UK and he is still here catching fun without raising shoulder, cooking and clowning around

To understand how big Terry waya was, he sends private jet to Ibori and Kalu just to party with him.. different jets oo, dele Momodu doesn't joke with him

Nigeria is the best place to enjoy your money. Abroad is a fvcking joke. Can't even drink outdoors without police harassing you for public intoxication.

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by techmo(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Wolgrace:

I meant his father's source because he didn't invest them with his sweat. His father's source?

I just told you his father's source Terry waya, I don't even know kiddwaya exist before bbnaija, and unlike the Adelekes the have no trace to politics

Funny how nobody seem to no him tho

Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by FunkyAlhaji2015: 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
BENARI:
I'm glad to read of a benue billionaire. We need more entrepreneurs from middle belt states. Most of their billionaires are often public office billionaires to the best of my knowledge.
Meanwhile it will be great knowing what waya produces or sells.
Thank you.

He made his money from oil. The owns choice hotels in the UK and Dubai
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by skyfather09(m): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
if I be this guy, I go dey fuuccck all the girls for the house steady.
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by AfroKnight: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
These are the kind of people who pay 70k USD per year for a 3 bedroom serviced flat in Ikoyi and Eko Atlantic.

Money is a tool.

Let me face my hustle.

9 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by executive12: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
PiggyvestMoney:
Who cares?

I do.
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Wize1: 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

His father laundered money meant to better the life of your father and many Nigerians.

It is unfortunate that you are hailing those who stole from you.

Don’t mind these suffer head Nigerians. I wonder when they will have sense. His father was the hushpuppi of the 90s, living large and wearing lousy clothes off of unexplainable wealth. Laundering money for hopelessly corrupt military generals and politicians. Years later Nigerians are hailing his who contributes zilch to the country’s progress. Shameless!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Athemisia: 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Jeromejnr:
That's all most Nigerian youths focus on. Money, Sex, clout and frivolities.

What else is there to enjoy in life if not all that??
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Gmailboy(m): 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
Kidwaya hehe i like that style.. So he basically turned muscle camry sports money to jet fuel.. Chai just that I've promised myself that when i make more bags na lowkeeeey i dey ajeh.

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
OkoAmarashy:
Congratulations.
He's the son of a thief who was convicted for money laundering.

Really??
His father was a money launderer??

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by princesso16(m): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
make i no eat again becos you spent N3.1m.

My friend off that MIC before i change am for you.

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by foreshore(m): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
lalasticlala:
Billionaire son and BBNaija 2020 housemate, Kiddwaya, reveals that he spent $8k (about ₦3.1M) on private Jet to take him from Abuja to Lagos for BBNaijia 2020.

This has sparked social media reactions as he is currently trending across social media platforms in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5rUXVOx8v8

How does that stop Boko Haram attack
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by techmo(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
OkoAmarashy:
Congratulations.
He's the son of a thief who was convicted for money laundering.

Any proof that Terry waya laundered money for anybody

Let's not just hate hopelessly

Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
If 1$ everyday is nt too small, whatsapp me
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Goalnaldo(m): 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
I watched the video twice and didn't see where he mentioned #3.1m or is my ears deceiving me?
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by executive12: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
BENARI:
I'm glad to read of a benue billionaire. We need more entrepreneurs from middle belt states. Most of their billionaires are often public office billionaires to the best of my knowledge.
Meanwhile it will be great knowing what waya produces or sells.
Thank you.

Most Nigerian billionaires do not produce or sell anything. Most of them make their money through government patronage or outright stealing of public funds.

5 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
techmo:

I just told you his father's source Terry waya, I don't even know kiddwaya exist before bbnaija, and unlike the Adelekes the have no trace to politics

Funny how nobody seem to no him tho

Hahaha. Was pulling your legs, I know him wella during PDP's mafians rule (1999-2007), a strong PDP ally. He's one of those who put the nation into the ruinous heap, a striking conduit to Alameisgha's loot. Reason, most of his businesses are in the UK as a secret bail out agreement between him and the UK's government to boost the country's economy and contribute to employment rate.

Look at today, we are celebrating his son's lavish and flamboyant lifestyle just because he's a son of a billionaire who contributed massively to our refineries' closure and oil reserve's woes affecting the masses.

Even adelekes are not exempted, today we still celebrate their sons. Is that the new millineum tactics to use their sons to wash us?

E get as be for this country abeg..!

8 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by shogsman(m): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ohh

Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by geosuzzy(f): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Poor man mentality? I laugh.
The money I spend on diesel in a month would lift you out of poverty. No jokes.

Keep hailing those who have kept you in poverty, that is your business. At least, my children won't be so poor as to be hailing the children of thieves.
social media has really made every faceless idiots think they are something...Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubts....u spend ur generation fortunes on diesel in Nigeria is that's what u are on social media boasting of ? and who tells u I give a jack if ur next generation cut firewood as their means of survival....ur statement really shows how daft and unexposed ur miserable soul is....chaiiiii na coz of social media sha...

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Prechgold1180(m): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
pDudd:
Lol. Gold diggers are congregating.

Bringing that dude to the house was a very bad move because history is about to be made. A few ladies are likely to get pregnant in the BBN house.

I remember back in the days when Terry Waya was always on Ovation magazine. Those days I used to wonder why my fada couldn't be like Terry Waya grin grin

God forgive me. My fada is a good man. A better man than me.
for common 3.7 million do you even know how much I use to pay for private jet in my dream 25 thousand dollars common 8k u are complaining

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
Prechgold1180:
for common 3.7 million do you even know how much I use to pay for private jet in my dream 25 thousand dollars common 8k u are complaining

Nigga drop the weed.
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
His father Terry ways was intro conduit to look delta state as governor. So ur money isn't clean. Criminal father
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by Prechgold1180(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
pDudd:

Nigga drop the weed.
Dude I don't smoke in my dreams
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by vickydevoka(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
skyfather09:
if I be this guy, I go dey fuuccck all the girls for the house steady.
Haba. Watin him go gain. Na rich man pikin him be. Aw u expect am to descend so low..

4 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by sophiathefirst: 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
He is a very humble guy.
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by skyfather09(m): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
vickydevoka:

Haba. Watin him go gain. Na rich man pikin him be. Aw u expect am to descend so low..
well.... that one dey.
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by jaxxy(m): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
That’s his prerogative.
Re: Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 by jamalnation(m): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
OkoAmarashy:
Congratulations. He's the son of a thief who was convicted for money laundering.
Nairaland never forgets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats / BBNaija 2019: Full Names Of Housemates, Age And State Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.